Wikiposts

International Experience Canada

Old Jun 15th 2012, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Dandaman1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Originally Posted by 84louise
I got my sent to cic on 1st june... I was hoping for it tonight too but nothing yet!
Argh, this is so frustrating. I fly on Friday!
Old Jun 15th 2012, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

Melmo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dandaman1
I got my LOI tonight at 1.13am. I got sent to CIC 1st of June.

I am sure yours will be through soon if they are starting the 1st of June LOI's tonight.

Good Luck!
Old Jun 15th 2012, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

84louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Got my fingers crossed for you then! I was convinced it'd be through at 1am im so stressed here. if not im sure we'll get them monday
Old Jun 15th 2012, 12:38 pm
Just Joined

84louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Melmo

I am sure yours will be through soon if they are starting the 1st of June LOI's tonight.

Good Luck!
Congrats! Im gonna wait up a bit longer then!
Old Jun 15th 2012, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

Melmo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 84louise
Congrats! Im gonna wait up a bit longer then!
Thanks! If it doesn't come tonight I am sure it will be through Monday night! You are almost there!!!
Old Jun 15th 2012, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottyxx is a jewel in the roughscottyxx is a jewel in the roughscottyxx is a jewel in the roughscottyxx is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Stewart84
Off topic slightly folks but just wondered if anyone could help me quickly. Im sending my tax return and im using a friends address to get it sent to C/O. Now when I send my return away do I send it to the Toronto residents mailing address or the non residents tax service address!?
If you earned the money in Canada, it would be Residents, but it doesnt matter if it goes to the wrong place, they send it on, it would only delay it a lil bit. I have always sent mine to the Residents Address.
Old Jun 15th 2012, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

markstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Melmo

Good Luck!
Awesome! There's a little community of 'passed to CIC on the 1st of Juners', on here, myself included, so glad to hear one of us is through the gates! News for the rest of us is bound to come soon.
Old Jun 15th 2012, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Ashleigh.james87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Scotty,

I was wondering, how long did it take for the common law sponsorship process? It's what I'm hoping to do if I get my LOI through. I've researched into it slightly and seems quite detailed! Thanks
Old Jun 15th 2012, 8:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ashleigh.james87
Hey Scotty,

I was wondering, how long did it take for the common law sponsorship process? It's what I'm hoping to do if I get my LOI through. I've researched into it slightly and seems quite detailed! Thanks
Going on recent timelines, it takes around 6 months - there is a Wiki article about it which would be well worth a read.

Old Jun 16th 2012, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

Stewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond reputeStewart84 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Scotty, Ill just go with the toronto one. Only thing, I used Ufile and it doesnt actually ask if your a resident or non resident anywhere and i know things like HR block do. Ufile just asks if your a Canadian citizen, should it still be ok for me to use this?
Old Jun 16th 2012, 9:01 am
Just Joined

age26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally got my LOI this morning!

Now to decide, Toronto or Vancouver!?!?

Scotty, do you have a link to your blog?
Old Jun 16th 2012, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

segaste is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by age26

Congratulations! I can't decide on Vancouver or Calgary. I'm also tempted by Toronto but not sure.
Old Jun 16th 2012, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

Dandaman1 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by age26

Scotty, do you have a link to your blog?
Congrats man, hopefully the rest of us passed to CIC around the same time will get our LOI soon!

What were the last 4 digits of your WTN by the way? Just to get a clue as to how far through they are.
Old Jun 16th 2012, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

sunshine87 is an unknown quantity at this point

This forum has been so useful to me during my whole process, which like most of you, has been a nightmare!! I finalllly recieved my LOI last month after 4 months of waiting but my best friend, who also applied the same time of me, got rejected due to a "photocopied police cert" which was totally not true as we both applied and paid for new ones! As they don't respond by email and there is no phone, we couldn't argue with it and at the crucial stage last month her pack was sent back home. The visas then ran out, according to the website, days after her new application was sent. We had lost all hope....but then yesterday she received her Payment request...I assumed all visas were gone so they wouldn't even process applications but this, alongside reading that some of you are still getting LOIs at the moment gives us hope she may still have a fighting chance...so we could move out there together next month as planned for all these months...wish us luck!

I don't think I am the only one who though the website allocation was for issued visas?!...not related to NOR...but thank the lord if it was just NORs meaning she was just in time and it may go through!!
Old Jun 16th 2012, 9:48 pm
Just Joined

age26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats man, hopefully the rest of us passed to CIC around the same time will get our LOI soon!

What were the last 4 digits of your WTN by the way? Just to get a clue as to how far through they are.
I was passed to CIC on 31st May.

It's such a stressful process, I hope yours comes through soon also!

Where you planning on heading?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.