International Experience Canada

Old May 4th 2012, 7:21 am
Banned

Rollios is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: International Experience Canada

I thought I got some email after I submitted the electronic copy of my visa form?
Old May 4th 2012, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Meialin is an unknown quantity at this point

I got an email confirming that the email got through, but that's happened at every stage. unless that is the email in which case I want to mildly thump someone for making me panic.
Old May 4th 2012, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

iBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Meialin
I got an email confirming that the email got through, but that's happened at every stage. unless that is the email in which case I want to mildly thump someone for making me panic.
You mean the automated one?

@Rollios: I did not, and I see nobody mention it before..which email did you send it to?
Old May 4th 2012, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

yea that one :P Just getting a bit scared now lol
Old May 4th 2012, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

iBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to all

yea that one :P Just getting a bit scared now lol
You get an automated one every time you send them anything, either the confirmation it went through or one saying it didn't..which may mean they're inbox is full or their busy.

and they come through near instantly.
Old May 4th 2012, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

It's a shame that the email address they give you to contact them doesn't do any good really. Although we've talked about it getting married so we can stay together doesn't seem like the best reason to get married
Old May 4th 2012, 7:45 am
Banned

Rollios is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I'm getting confused my bad!
Old May 4th 2012, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

It's a shame that the email address they give you to contact them doesn't do any good really. Although we've talked about it getting married so we can stay together doesn't seem like the best reason to get married
I understand why they don't have contact information, hundred's of people sending email's about their application. If they read them all they wouldn't get anything done.
Old May 4th 2012, 7:47 am
Just Joined

skaterfrenzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iBoBBa
@skaterfrenzy: I got my payment received/Sent to CIC on a Wednesday, pretty sure they send them out all week long at the strangest of times.

@Rolios: You will only get 1 email, which would say your being sent to CIC final stage, as I said before (Info from other Expats) It varies from person to person, the bank your with could take up to 2 days to send the payment then another 5 days after that for IEC to send you an email. So don't worry yourself yet, at latest the 14th.
My deadline for the payment is on a bank holiday and I still have no email of being passed onto the CiC or a reply saying they can't find my payment even though I sent 6 emails with proof of my payment.
Old May 4th 2012, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rollios
I think I'm getting confused my bad!
We was all in your situation at one time

skater when did you make the payment?
Old May 4th 2012, 8:04 am
Just Joined

We was all in your situation at one time

skater when did you make the payment?
26th and deadline is bank holiday 7th monday. No sign yet, hoping they send me a sign over the weekend but its doubtful.

I'm desperate for this and even considering asking my other parent to pay with a barclays account, but that would mean I lost 90 quid with my other payment. I don't know what to do

Maybe I'm worrying too much but I'm nearly there and It would be devastating to lose a place this year, it really would.
Old May 4th 2012, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

markstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to behold

Guys don't worry! The deadline only means you have to pay in that time and you did. There is a note on the IEC homepage saying they are deluged with applications and are struggling to hit their usual timescales. If you paid and your bank has confirmed there were no issues with the payment going through, you'll be fine and will get a receipt at some point.

There are hundreds of applications being processed currently and once you have your very first notice of receipt acknowledging they have received your application, you are reserved a place. You're well past that stage!
Old May 4th 2012, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by skaterfrenzy
26th and deadline is bank holiday 7th monday. No sign yet, hoping they send me a sign over the weekend but its doubtful.

I'm desperate for this and even considering asking my other parent to pay with a barclays account, but that would mean I lost 90 quid with my other payment. I don't know what to do

Maybe I'm worrying too much but I'm nearly there and It would be devastating to lose a place this year, it really would.
Worrying will only lead to you thinking bad things, In the email it says you have 12 Days to make the payment which you have done, it doesn't say if we haven't got back to you in 12 days then try again next year.
Old May 4th 2012, 8:31 am

techy2487 is an unknown quantity at this point

Re-sent my PDF IMM1295 just now.

My heart was racing during sending it. This visa will be the end of me, I'm sure!
Old May 4th 2012, 8:46 am
Just Joined

Worrying will only lead to you thinking bad things, In the email it says you have 12 Days to make the payment which you have done, it doesn't say if we haven't got back to you in 12 days then try again next year.
Yeah I'm just worried it's taking pretty long while others a few weeks ago got their receipts in two days. Just worried as I've seen some responses saying they didn't hear for two weeks and then get an email saying they been rejected because the IEC could not trace their payment, regardless of the money leaving the applicants bank account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.