Wikiposts

International Experience Canada

Old May 4th 2012, 3:17 am
Just Joined

StephenKearney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Originally Posted by Ashleigh.james87
That's good to hear! What was the e-mail address that they used to send the NOR?
Hi Ashleigh

email was sent from [email protected]
Old May 4th 2012, 3:18 am
Just Joined

StephenKearney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Melmo
Hi I just joined this thread but have been following it, I have a similar timeline to Stephen:

Posted: 30/04/12
Signed for at Embassy: 01/05/12
NOR Email received: 04/05/12 15:08

I hope that the rest of the process will also be as fast!
I hope so too!

Congrats on getting your NOR!
Old May 4th 2012, 3:26 am
Just Joined

skaterfrenzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick question, do the IEC send payment confirmations over the weekend? I paid last Thursday and my deadline is the 7th (Monday) and there's no sign whether they have received my payment or not.
Old May 4th 2012, 3:28 am
Forum Regular

Ashleigh.james87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritishExpatriate
Thank you
Old May 4th 2012, 3:57 am
Just Joined

Melmo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StephenKearney
I hope so too!

Congrats on getting your NOR!
Thanks, you too
Old May 4th 2012, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

Hugo_Strange is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know what time they work to for processing during the week?
Old May 4th 2012, 4:47 am
Just Joined

Chris1985 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I sent payment and electronic version away yesterday for my 2nd IEC.

When I went to locate the original version it hadn't saved the validation and bar codes. So I validated it again and sent that version, will this cause problems do you think?

Before I validated it though I had to change 2 of the dates that were in the original application. This is because they were set as May 01 2012 and it wouldn't let me validate unless the dates where greater than the date of validation May 02 2012. I ended up putting down 03 May 2012. Because this information is different than the original do you think this would also cause a problem,. I explained it in the email i sent and I am hoping that everything goes through OK

Anyone experienced a similar thing.
Old May 4th 2012, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

kidster is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chris1985
Hi,

I sent payment and electronic version away yesterday for my 2nd IEC.

When I went to locate the original version it hadn't saved the validation and bar codes. So I validated it again and sent that version, will this cause problems do you think?

Before I validated it though I had to change 2 of the dates that were in the original application. This is because they were set as May 01 2012 and it wouldn't let me validate unless the dates where greater than the date of validation May 02 2012. I ended up putting down 03 May 2012. Because this information is different than the original do you think this would also cause a problem,. I explained it in the email i sent and I am hoping that everything goes through OK

Anyone experienced a similar thing.
I am hoping that i matched up with what was on the form as because i printed off extra forms for my employment my original form was not saved (well on the employment section) although thinking about putting in an email that i may have changed stuff or just leave it
Old May 4th 2012, 5:01 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by kidster
although thinking about putting in an email that i may have changed stuff or just leave it
I told them exactly what happened in the email when i sent of the electronic form. Hopefully it does not cause problems. I shall let you all know.
Old May 4th 2012, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

kidster is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chris1985
I told them exactly what happened in the email when i sent of the electronic form. Hopefully it does not cause problems. I shall let you all know.
thanks, as i said it was only the employment bit that changed but i am hoping what i put on the original form is what will be on the electronic one as i got a new job but i think my job title maybe different from the original one but i am still with the same company so i dont reckon it will matter

although now i am thinking that the date maybe different!
Old May 4th 2012, 5:10 am
Just Joined

The dates are what I had to change too.

In employment and in status in Canada
Old May 4th 2012, 5:22 am
Just Joined

skaterfrenzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody recieve payment confirmations this week? If so when did u send your payments?
Old May 4th 2012, 5:30 am
Banned

Rollios is an unknown quantity at this point

I paid on Sunday night, and still haven't heard anything. I sent a copy of my form and I still havent had confirmation of that either.
Old May 4th 2012, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

iBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Whyteboy
Wondering if anyone can help im on about my third attempt at applying for my IEC and it just keeps coming back with "The barcode page you submitted with your application package is of insufficient quality to be read by our scanners."
Do I need special paper or is there something up with my printer settings??? Any help would be much appreciated.
Printers usually have 2 or more settings, the bad one is economical and prints really fast where the other takes really slow making sure all the pixels are in the right place improving quality. If you cant do it I advise nipping down to your local library.

@skaterfrenzy: I got my payment received/Sent to CIC on a Wednesday, pretty sure they send them out all week long at the strangest of times.

@Rolios: You will only get 1 email, which would say your being sent to CIC final stage, as I said before (Info from other Expats) It varies from person to person, the bank your with could take up to 2 days to send the payment then another 5 days after that for IEC to send you an email. So don't worry yourself yet, at latest the 14th.

Last edited by iBoBBa; May 4th 2012 at 7:11 am.
Old May 4th 2012, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Meialin is an unknown quantity at this point

Apparently I'm bad at maths... I'm officially out of time to fix the payment if anything went wrong and still haven't heard from them. Crap!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.