Wikiposts

International Experience Canada

Old Mar 19th 2012, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

alex17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Can anyone think of any reasons they might deny you in the final stage? I can't see any reason why I would be but I am just a worrier. Awaiting my LOI now.
Old Mar 19th 2012, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

silv26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

I received my notification email on the 21st February but still have not received my acceptance or rejection email yet! Is anyone else in the same boat as me, I have seen some people who got their notification email after me have already got their acceptance email through - the disorganisation is ridiculous.

Anyway, if by some miracle I get the email this week, how long is the process after that? My friend in Calgary keeps bugging me for news as to when I am going to be turning up.
Old Mar 19th 2012, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

scotspark will become famous soon enoughscotspark will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by alex17
Can anyone think of any reasons they might deny you in the final stage? I can't see any reason why I would be but I am just a worrier. Awaiting my LOI now.
I'm in the same boat waiting for LOI and am finding it hard not to worry ! I see a lot of people asking these questions but never seems to get a big response which maybe a good thing !

I'm sure you will be fine buddy just try not to worry too much !
Old Mar 19th 2012, 11:49 am
Just Joined

crimsonking26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wondering, when they send you the payment e-mail, how long do you have to pay it?
Old Mar 19th 2012, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

twctopcat is just really nicetwctopcat is just really nicetwctopcat is just really nicetwctopcat is just really nicetwctopcat is just really nicetwctopcat is just really nicetwctopcat is just really nicetwctopcat is just really nicetwctopcat is just really nicetwctopcat is just really nice

Originally Posted by crimsonking26
Just wondering, when they send you the payment e-mail, how long do you have to pay it?
You have 12 calendar days to pay it.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

Jay50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, has anyone heard of form W300187943 and what it's for?
Old Mar 20th 2012, 3:32 am
Just Joined

LECOSSE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sarco
Lecosse + MadissonAvenue,

Same situation here - received confirmation of receipt on the 23rd Feb and heard nothing so far. We must be on the batch to be dealt with next week!
Hey Sarco,

Thank you for the feedback. I was wondering if you or Madison had received your request for payment yet? I will be 4 weeks on Thursday which is a bit scary as the longest wait I have heard of so far is 25 days. Thanks for the replies guys it is reassuring to know that I am not the only one in this boat. Hopefully hear something soon!
Old Mar 20th 2012, 4:37 am
Just Joined

Rustycro81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alfgrimur
Mine was received on 10th January, I got my confirmation of receipt on 7th February and still waiting for the next stage. Sounds like the bottlenecking is in full swing now...
I really think they need to improve their communication systems and perhaps hire more staff. It's ridiculous that people are being kept on tenterhooks like this. This is the last year I can apply for this so they better not screw up!
Application sent on 2nd March and still no confirmation Email but from other posts looks like another 2 weeks may be....
Old Mar 20th 2012, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

madisonavenue is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lecosse

Still nothing. I am still waiting..... It will be four weeks tomorrow since I got the confirmation email. Maybe we'll hear at the same time. Any news from Sarco? Yes, it is very reassuring to know that other people have been waiting this long too.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 8:46 am
Just Joined

Sarco is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by madisonavenue
Hi Lecosse

Still nothing. I am still waiting..... It will be four weeks tomorrow since I got the confirmation email. Maybe we'll hear at the same time. Any news from Sarco? Yes, it is very reassuring to know that other people have been waiting this long too.
Nope, nothing for me either! I'll probably email them this weekend if I hear nothing before then.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

ivanower is an unknown quantity at this point

great info here
Old Mar 20th 2012, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

ivanower is an unknown quantity at this point

i got my email today to say i have to pay..i have been waiting 4 weeks since my first email!
Old Mar 20th 2012, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

madisonavenue is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! Four weeks today since my first email - maybe I'll hear soon!
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

alex17 is an unknown quantity at this point

How long is it taking people here to receive their LOI from having receipt of payment and being into the final stage? Mine went into the final stage on the 15th and haven't heard anything yet.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

josh9397 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alex17
How long is it taking people here to receive their LOI from having receipt of payment and being into the final stage? Mine went into the final stage on the 15th and haven't heard anything yet.
been 3 weeks today for me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.