International Experience Canada

Old Feb 23rd 2012, 3:59 pm
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Originally Posted by tom21
Received confirmation of receipt on tuesday. Application signed for on 17th Jan.
Seems like they could be picking up the pace a bit there then.
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

O.M.Brierley is an unknown quantity at this point

I sure hope that they are picking up the pace!! Maybe they have been backlogged from the Christmas break? My app has been confirmed as received two weeks ago but still no request for payment!! The waiting is agony
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 5:58 pm
Just Joined

yessa is an unknown quantity at this point

can someone PLEASE help me i need to airmail my stuff back to england asap idont wanna miss out on this years places

anyone applying for the second year visa while in canada now, on the application for work permit made outside of canada form (cos we are technically applying through england), i put my current country of residence as canada, but for 'country where applying', that is definatly england isnt? but then it has dates to put in, for country of residence i just put in the dates of my visa, but what about for dates for country where applying? it makes no sense
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

chanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yessa
can someone PLEASE help me i need to airmail my stuff back to england asap idont wanna miss out on this years places

anyone applying for the second year visa while in canada now, on the application for work permit made outside of canada form (cos we are technically applying through england), i put my current country of residence as canada, but for 'country where applying', that is definatly england isnt? but then it has dates to put in, for country of residence i just put in the dates of my visa, but what about for dates for country where applying? it makes no sense
i think i ticked the box for "same as country of residence" (canada) since this is where I am applying from. I am sending the application to england (they know that already)

I think the questions are more aimed at people who already are travelling e.g. you could be uk resident but currently working temporarily in australia
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

yessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chanceUK
i think i ticked the box for "same as country of residence" (canada) since this is where I am applying from. I am sending the application to england (they know that already)

I think the questions are more aimed at people who already are travelling e.g. you could be uk resident but currently working temporarily in australia
oh right. im just getting confused cos its an 'application for work permit made outside of canada' form. did you get your LOI already and stuff? cheers
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

silv26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

The other day I received my notification email saying that my application is being processed. However, I noticed the week before that I had failed to put my parents occupations down on the family form.

I have tried to email but with no reply, so I was wondering whether you could offer any advice. Firstly, has anyone been rejected because of this, or is this admission not critically important. Secondly, due to the lateness in the day I was thinking of re-applying again before I am either rejected or approved - sort of second guessing them - has anyway done this?

Kind regards
Silv
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

tomhath is an unknown quantity at this point

For those who have been successful in making payments could you please help me out?!!!

The WTN number doesnt fit in the reference line when making payment. So i had to miss a couple of the - signs out. All letters and numbers are there within the reference line and it will be so obvious which case the payment is for, however im still a little worried. Did anyone manage to fit the exact WTN number onto the reference line, and if not what did you put when making a successful payment?

Thanks !
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 10:05 pm
Just Joined

Kwon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tomhath
For those who have been successful in making payments could you please help me out?!!!

The WTN number doesnt fit in the reference line when making payment. So i had to miss a couple of the - signs out. All letters and numbers are there within the reference line and it will be so obvious which case the payment is for, however im still a little worried. Did anyone manage to fit the exact WTN number onto the reference line, and if not what did you put when making a successful payment?

Thanks !
I had this issue myself. I just omitted the LDN at the beginning and they managed to match it. I sent them an email about it and they said they only need to match the digits.
Old Feb 24th 2012, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

cattym is an unknown quantity at this point

GOT MY LOI!!!!! for all of you waiting keep on hanging on this is the best feeling ever! going to resign from work today!!!!!

timeline:
application arrived at embassy 23rd Dec
acknowledgement of receipt 13th Jan
asked for payment 13th Jan
application passed to 2nd stage 6th Feb
medical email 13th Feb
LOI 24th Feb

so that's 9 weeks since they acknowledged receipt, although i did have all sorts of dramas with my payment...
Vancouver here I come
Old Feb 24th 2012, 10:43 am
Just Joined

O.M.Brierley is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! I'm sure the excitement of receiving it makes the waiting worthwhile!!!
Old Feb 24th 2012, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

tee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey

Anyone know if I need to submit a copy of my current iec visa with my application for 2012 if i'm already in Canada? I read that you need to provide proof of status for the country your residing in?? Did other people do this?
Cheers
Old Feb 24th 2012, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

josh9397 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just received email saying that my application has been conditionally accepted and requesting payment.

Timeline as follows:

Sent Application: 19/01/12
Delivered: 20/01/12
Receipt of Acknowledgment: 07/02/12
Payment requested: 24/02/12

Hope this helps anyone that applied around the same time as myself.
Old Feb 24th 2012, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

LECOSSE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by silv26
Hi everyone,

The other day I received my notification email saying that my application is being processed. However, I noticed the week before that I had failed to put my parents occupations down on the family form.

I have tried to email but with no reply, so I was wondering whether you could offer any advice. Firstly, has anyone been rejected because of this, or is this admission not critically important. Secondly, due to the lateness in the day I was thinking of re-applying again before I am either rejected or approved - sort of second guessing them - has anyway done this?

Kind regards
Silv
Hi Silv,

I really would not worry about I know someone who did the exact same and they had no problems getting therre LOI. They were worried also and it turned out everything was just fine. If they have any problems they call you...so worse case scenario is they call you and then you let them know that way. Hope this helps.
Old Feb 24th 2012, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

LECOSSE is an unknown quantity at this point

Current Timeline...

Posted 31/01/2012
Signed for 01/02/2012
Conformation of Reciept 23/02/2012

Hope this helps give people an idea of waiting times.

Gd Luck
Old Feb 24th 2012, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

mrtomsterman is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replies I should of read over it all first!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.