International Experience Canada

Old Mar 3rd 2011, 11:33 am
Travelbug

poubelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Quick Q guys, my passport photos are all separate. Do you think I'll be able to paperclip them onto my sheet? Or do I need to staple them? I don't have a border or anything, that's my worry.
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poubelle
Quick Q guys, my passport photos are all separate. Do you think I'll be able to paperclip them onto my sheet? Or do I need to staple them? I don't have a border or anything, that's my worry.
I stapled mine seperately... my application is in london
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

kimmiebow is an unknown quantity at this point

mine i paper clipped on first time (but it got rejected) bbut they stapled them on for me. as it came back with it stapled but i didnt have a border either.

second application which is in london i stapled them on... so it doesnt matter really either way
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 12:13 pm
Travelbug

I've gone with the staple. I tried paperclipping and it fell out, and sods law is that they'll get lost. DId you staple any parts of your application together or leave it all loose, but in order?
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 12:16 pm
Travelbug

ALSO, because i'm mega paranoid about doing this wrong...does my second copy of the IEC with my proof of funds need copies of the photo? I'm hoping not...
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 12:23 pm
Travelbug

ALSO, because i'm mega paranoid about doing this wrong...does my second copy of the IEC with my proof of funds need copies of the photo? I'm hoping not...
I used some initiative and searched the thread..I'm all good with 2!
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

kimmiebow is an unknown quantity at this point

I used some initiative and searched the thread..I'm all good with 2!
the second copy litrally is just the 3 sheets of paper of the copy.

first time i sent off i sent photos for both copys which i didnt need lol

also i didnt staplee it together.
but mine came back with a staple in the top right corner.

Last edited by kimmiebow; Mar 3rd 2011 at 1:49 pm.
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

kamshaft is an unknown quantity at this point

Got a question for you guys,

Im a uk citizen (england) and im currently out in canada on the bunac 2010 visa. Im currently filling in the IEC visa forms and need a bit of help!

On the "Additional Information" form torwards the bottom it says: 'If you no longer live in the country of your birth, what year did you leave?'

Shall i put 2010 as thats when i left on the bunac programm or shall i put n/a, because the bunac is not a pr visa?????

Hope that makes sence!!

Thanks
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

Craig1987 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig1987 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig1987 has a spectacular aura about

Seems everyone's applications are moving along... Was gutted because I could have been on a flight today, but I want to see my mum before I go and she doesn't get back until friday...

As for finding love in Canada... I've gone out with 2 Canadians, one who went to Australia and the other who went back home... I'm on good terms with both of them, but things just didn't work out... I have developed a bit of a thing for Canadian girls though. They just seem so down to earth and have definately surpassed Irish girls as my favourites... Although I do love the Irish accent. I think I'll just travel the world, playing guitar until I can find the girl for me... Some of my friends would beat me up if they heard me say that.

Unfortunately, I'm having to leave my prized guitar behind... It's not so bad though, I had to sell my "number 2" guitar, at least my "number 1" will be waiting on me. I just had the urge to travel with a guitar, but as it's so dear to me, I couldn't risk it. I'll pick up a second hand one in North America.
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

conjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kamshaft
Got a question for you guys,

Im a uk citizen (england) and im currently out in canada on the bunac 2010 visa. Im currently filling in the IEC visa forms and need a bit of help!

On the "Additional Information" form torwards the bottom it says: 'If you no longer live in the country of your birth, what year did you leave?'

Shall i put 2010 as thats when i left on the bunac programm or shall i put n/a, because the bunac is not a pr visa?????

Hope that makes sence!!

Thanks
I was told by an immigration lawyer to put "Came to Canada <DATE> with BUNAC"

In my case I put "Spent Summers 07, 08, 09 in Canada. Came to Canada in April 2010 with BUNAC"

As always, too much information is better than not enough
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by conjonway
I was told by an immigration lawyer to put "Came to Canada <DATE> with BUNAC"

In my case I put "Spent Summers 07, 08, 09 in Canada. Came to Canada in April 2010 with BUNAC"

As always, too much information is better than not enough

ok cheers for that mate!
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 5:02 pm
Travelbug

Eeeee, my application has gone! First classd recorded delivery to France. AAAH!!

Now it's just the waiting game. Brill! (although this is good in a way; at least I've sent it!)
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

I just sent mine today from canada xpress to france, fingers crossed!
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 5:19 pm
Just Joined

Canuckinuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone got their visas through today? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to who gets processed when! So frustrating!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

Wolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud of

No! We are still waiting. Our application was one of the first through the door, sent to London on the 3rd and we are still waiting. I'm also waiting for a medical request so its going to take even longer!!! There is no logic to it it seems. Not surprising- we have been waiting for PR for nearly 2 years now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.