IEC 2015

Old Mar 13th 2015, 4:10 am
Just Joined

robrad55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IEC 2015

so what did you guys fill in - in the "IEC Category" the fourth section of Kompass?
Old Mar 13th 2015, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Vulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond repute

? There's only one option for Brits, select the radio button for Working Holiday Programme
Old Mar 13th 2015, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

about "Pending" after payment and uploading documents:
we (Croatia) all got message that they're having some issues and payment section does not lock, but payment is valid and visible to them.
Apparently, some kind of bug in their system.
However, they didn't say anything about documents section, which also said "pending" for us. after we received CAL, payment section locked itself, but documents still said pending, so we all clicked on "save" button couple of times and it finally locked

So, don't worry, if you got payment confirmation, then everything's okay

btw, congrats to all of you in the quota! and good luck for second round for those not fast enough yesterday.
Old Mar 13th 2015, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

David3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond repute

My webpage bugged out on the payment part after submitting. Something to do with this page is unsecured, click to go back to secured page.

It then just stays on the form page with the little wheel turning.

I logged in to online banking and the $150 came out as well as the $4 admin fee (seperately??) so I'm sending a message now to make sure they amend my Kompass. I'm sure they already know but I don't care about if other people notified them, I want them to know about MY circumstances instead of assuming ;-)

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
about "Pending" after payment and uploading documents:
we (Croatia) all got message that they're having some issues and payment section does not lock, but payment is valid and visible to them.
Apparently, some kind of bug in their system.
However, they didn't say anything about documents section, which also said "pending" for us. after we received CAL, payment section locked itself, but documents still said pending, so we all clicked on "save" button couple of times and it finally locked

So, don't worry, if you got payment confirmation, then everything's okay

btw, congrats to all of you in the quota! and good luck for second round for those not fast enough yesterday.
Yeah sounds the same as what happened. How frustrating. I think we are safe for now. They seem to have a safeguard in place as when I tried to pay again it told me that the reference number is already being used, please message us as this is not right (heavily translated by me of course).

Last edited by David3627; Mar 13th 2015 at 5:06 am. Reason: Quote
Old Mar 13th 2015, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

David3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond repute

Also, upon submitting my resume in .DOCX format, it is not allowed. The file types are PDF, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIF.

BRB while I convert my CV to a mother loving jpeg!

Seriously now:

I found smallpdf.com when trying to find a way to shrink my PDFs but you can also convert to and from PDF/Office file types too :-)

Also, I am sure you can also 'Print to > PDF' within MS Word...

Last edited by David3627; Mar 13th 2015 at 5:06 am.
Old Mar 13th 2015, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Amy1807 is an unknown quantity at this point

We have woken up to the notification of submission message.
Gladfully uploaded documents and tried payment. I came to the page where it says payment was successful, had a continue button on that page but didn't seem to work, and I have received a personal email confirming payment. But when I went back on the account it had a 'note' saying basically, remember you still need to pay. Payment is still on as pending, and if I click to pay again it looks like it would let me! Help. Lol
Old Mar 13th 2015, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Amy1807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by David3627
Also, upon submitting my resume in .DOCX format, it is not allowed. The file types are PDF, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIF.

BRB while I convert my CV to a mother loving jpeg!

Seriously now:

I found smallpdf.com when trying to find a way to shrink my PDFs but you can also convert to and from PDF/Office file types too :-)

Also, I am sure you can also 'Print to > PDF' within MS Word...
Yes I had the same problem, and so I opened the resume up, and on file, selected 'save and send' which gives you the option to save it to adobe as a PDF.
Old Mar 13th 2015, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Location: Ascot Berks(06.04) to Cronulla nr Sydney back to Ascot (04.05)
Rosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really nice

Originally Posted by rana1;11590911

Also I was studying in the States for an academic year August 2012-June 2013. I [COLOR="Magenta"
did return home for a[/COLOR] month between December-January. Would this still count as living in the States for 6 months, meaning I need a police certificate from them too?
Thanks in advance.
Would be most interested to see the replies to this as my son has been successful in this round and was also a student in the states for a while last year, but he has entry stamps to Canada & Mexico during that time - so was never in the States for a full 6 months. Does that exempt as not 'concurrent'
By the way the link to Off Track Travel was brilliant! Thanks Gemma - we printed it out, prepared the answers - the (how many letters in) Canada question was crap though!
Old Mar 13th 2015, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosie n family
Would be most interested to see the replies to this as my son has been successful in this round and was also a student in the states for a while last year, but he has entry stamps to Canada & Mexico during that time - so was never in the States for a full 6 months. Does that exempt as not 'concurrent'
By the way the link to Off Track Travel was brilliant! Thanks Gemma - we printed it out, prepared the answers - the (how many letters in) Canada question was crap though!
But could it not be argued that he was still resident in the US for that time if those were simply vacations?
Old Mar 13th 2015, 8:02 am
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

How long after paying and uploading should you recieve confirmation of payment message in kompass?

I paid around 4pm yesterday but im guessing as it was 7pm in ottawa - nothing would have happened?
Old Mar 13th 2015, 8:04 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elkanofan
Why would they reject anyone? Unless they are a criminal or something?
Originally Posted by ChrisBan
But could it not be argued that he was still resident in the US for that time if those were simply vacations?
+1. If he lived in the US but was simply visiting Canada and Mexico, then he'd need a US police cert imo.
Old Mar 13th 2015, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Kirol is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys, quick question with regards to the CIC resumé thing, is it a short, simple one that they're after like the IEC part? Or, would they require the full 10 years working experience and a full version?
Old Mar 13th 2015, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

WildfireV2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone else struggled with logging back into their account?

Got an email this morning on my phone from them saying I need to check a new message which I assumed was confirming my place or whatever.

Tried to login but it says email/password not recognised, so went to the password recovery & it tells me my email isn't recognised...

I haven't been able to log in from my computer where everything is actually saved and bookmarked etc because I'm at work, but I still have the link in my email on my phone from the login page yesterday.

Only thing is, when I hit the link it takes me to a page with 3 options of "for Canadians, for non canadians" and something else, When I click the non-canadians, it takes me back to the IEC page with the "choose country" buttons.

Is there a chance my account could have been deleted?

I won't know until I get home and try it from my laptop I suppose.
Old Mar 13th 2015, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Kirol is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WildfireV2
Anyone else struggled with logging back into their account?
You might be on the 2014 page, it happened to me last night.

Try following this link, it should help.
https://kompass-2015-iec-eic.interna...?regionCode=GB
Old Mar 13th 2015, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

WildfireV2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kirol
You might be on the 2014 page, it happened to me last night.

Try following this link, it should help.
https://kompass-2015-iec-eic.interna...?regionCode=GB

Thanks, could be it. I'll try again from work, everything is all saved at home like the correct page and what not, but it's more annoying on a phone browser!

How do I get to the actually kompass log in from that link? it just takes me to the main "pick country page", which I do, but then can't find the login.

So everytime I click the login/register button it takes me back to the 3 options page, which then takes me back to CIC "choose country page" and so on... One big circle.

Last edited by WildfireV2; Mar 13th 2015 at 10:11 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.