CPC Mississauga

Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

OK, I sent you the address and additional info in a private e-mail!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

joystens is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the message Kate,

If Debbie's PPR doesn't come by wed, then she's going to send her passport off regardless. Seems weird the post couldn't make it up to Scotland in a week. I'll be watching to see when you get your passport back, should be around 2 weeks, so around the 8th or the 9th for you...
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

No problem! Glad to help! It is weird that the post takes such a long time to get to Scotland; it's really not like it's a million miles away!! Yup, should take around 2 weeks, I checked my tracking number for my passport and they received it this morning so at least I know it's there!!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

Still no PPR. Probably a good thing as my work has asked me to work graveyard shift for the next 3 weeks, so I'd be a zombie if Debbie came over. Still is weird tho, Im hoping tomorrow is the day. I called CIC, and the girl was very friendly, probably cause she spoke french, so I spoke french back and politely told her in french that I was a terrible speaker and need to go back to school to take French. She had a laugh. Told me there is no record in her computer of nothing after I got my sponsorship letter in January. Said to give it a few weeks and then contact CHC. Hopefully won't need too, Im throwing the dice down it will come by Friday. Talk about torture tho, haha.

Thundercat, I was wondering what day did CHC London receive your passport? 16th of April? Hopefully you get your visa tomorrow. Keep us updated Should be close. Anybody get their passports back yet?
Old Apr 30th 2008, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

Sure enough PPR came this morning. Was dated the 28th of April.

So she is sending her passport off tomorrow morning, and that be it I guess. All the suspense, hehe, so glad its finally over.
Going to grab an afternoon pint and watch the Champions League !!!!!!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Fantastic! CONGRATULATIONS JOYSTENS!!!!

Wow, is that it now? All of us have finally received PPR's? What a great summer this is going to be!!!

Enjoy your pint!!!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

thundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nice

Originally Posted by joystens

Thundercat, I was wondering what day did CHC London receive your passport? 16th of April? Hopefully you get your visa tomorrow. Keep us updated Should be close. Anybody get their passports back yet?

excellent news for you!!
yes, CHC received passport on 16th April so i'm def hoping it will be in the post tomorrow, i'll be coming back at lunchtime to check!!

thought it had come today as when i got home there was a large thick envelope with US postal services all over it - turned out to be the doer's and dreamers guide i'd order from NS tourism!!
Old May 1st 2008, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Paul_n_Deb will become famous soon enough

Hey All

Congrats Joystens!!

So Paul went to CHC London today and picked up his nice shiny glossy VISA!!!
So we're DONE and DUSTED! working on our crazy "goods to follow" lists, getting ridiculous quotes from moving companies just to move a few boxes and all that fun stuff!!!

I can't believe how lucky we were that it ran pretty darn smooth!
Congrats everyone Glad I had a group of ppl to go through this with

Deb
Old May 1st 2008, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for everything on here everybody, its so nice to see results happening for all of us. Glad to hear the visa is in the passport Deb, good luck with moving the goods over and such. It's tough if you don't have enough goods to fill a shipping container as it has to be consolidated and such. Some of the quotes we got were ridiculous for just 66kg of cargo. UPS or FedEX were useless, the best people I found over there were Schenker Logistics for freight forwarding.

Hopefully you get your passport back today thundercat, all eyes are on you now !!!
Old May 1st 2008, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

thundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nice

going to have to wait for tomorrow's post now, not even a single solitary piece of junk mail today let alone a returning passport

glad paul's got his sorted deb, was just too inconvenient to do the in-person thing for us
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

I have my fingers crossed for the post today for you!!!

The only reason the in-person thing worked was because Paul works right downtown London, otherwise we'd be waiting for the post too. I'm really surprised they offer it - wouldn't think they'd want the HUGE line ups every week hehe. Saves em money in postage i guess!!
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

so off i went home at lunchtime, hoping to find a little card to take to the post office to collect a recorded delivery package but all i found was a large brown envelope addressed to OH (in my handwriting) sitting on the mat!!

his passport has arrived with shiny visa stuck to page 24!!
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

this weekend was already earmarked for housework - a spot of painting, a bit more decluttering, generally getting it ready to market, so now it's all hands to the pump to hopefully get it ready to be photographed next week and on the market the week after!

have spent most of the morning checking out hotels in halifax/dartmouth, comparing prices and places etc (have just found out we get up to 40% discount on a couple of hotel brands too!) should get our trip sorted for early July when OH will officially land this weekend

woooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

YAY CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Old May 7th 2008, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Congrats Thundercat, been awhile since being on here. Started my old job again with the city, working night shift for the next 6 weeks, so Im a walking zombie lately, but the money is good so can't complain.

Im guessing Kate's passport should be coming back between fri and tues. I got my eyes open waiting to see what happens. We are hoping for the Passport back by the 20th and then she'll fly over on the 29th. Already got the night booked off work so CHC better pull through

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.