CPC Mississauga

Old Apr 13th 2008, 2:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

DEB!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! My God, how fast was that?!!!!!! LOL So happy for you!!!!!

About the photos, I'm pretty sure that they require the same size as we all had to originally send them. When I got the letter from them a few weeks back requesting more info; we got our personal items back and they also sent me two of the pics I sent saying if/when I get PPR just send those!!!!

Wow, cannot believe how fast London are!!!! If only we were not in Quebec...LOL

Congratulations again, Deb!!!!!!!

Last edited by Giggles2080; Apr 13th 2008 at 2:34 am.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

catherinelouise is on a distinguished road

Cobgrats Deb!!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

thundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nice

oh wow! that's fantastic news deb!
haven't been on-site much this week and only saw your pm today, a bit redundant now eh?!

let's hope karl's is in the post tomorrow!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

thundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nice

just had a thought - did your ecas file update at all??
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Recently, it seems that Ecas doesn't change at all; which is weird! People seem to be only seeing Ecas change after they have already found out that they were approved. Some never change. I have never seen a change on my Ecas...it still only says 'we starting processing Kate's application September 18th' and that's it!! LOL Even though they have received my meds etc.

On another immigration web site, some people are saying that Ecas doesn't work for them at all anymore. Remember a few weeks ago when they shut it down for some reason? Well, since then some people cannot even log on it says that Ecas is unavailable! Very strange!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
Recently, it seems that Ecas doesn't change at all; which is weird! People seem to be only seeing Ecas change after they have already found out that they were approved. Some never change. I have never seen a change on my Ecas...it still only says 'we starting processing Kate's application September 18th' and that's it!! LOL Even though they have received my meds etc.

On another immigration web site, some people are saying that Ecas doesn't work for them at all anymore. Remember a few weeks ago when they shut it down for some reason? Well, since then some people cannot even log on it says that Ecas is unavailable! Very strange!
ours updated about 4 days after we got the PPR..
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Paul_n_Deb will become famous soon enough

Hey All
THanks so much for all the kind words and advice about the pics
Thundercat - i'm SURE yours will be soon, we were like a day apart in our applications!

As of Friday Ecas hadn't updated so it came as a surprise when we got the PPR. I'll let you know when it does update.

It wouldn't be a Debbie post without a question (cos i'm a worrywart)

Paul is going to get his VISA in the next few weeks, he works nearby CHC London so is going to go get it in person like the form said he can..how convenient! My concern is that in the letter it mentions how you need pages free in his passport as the VISA will be physically put into it. Now Paul is visiting Canada just as a visitor in June...NOT to land. Think that will be an issue??

I wish wish wish he was able to land, but due to some financial difficulties, there is no way we can afford him to move out so quickly. We've tried to figure out every option. Instead we are aiming for him to actually move out and Land here in late Sept. I am just wondering if you are actually able to visit with a VISA In your passport and not officially land. (though you know secretly i'm hoping the Immigration official says "I'm sorry Sir....you must stay here with the wife...here is a cheque for any financial probs you have" hehe

ooo i'm so excited that the official stuff is done.
Now to plan packing/moving companies!! and setting that all important date.

deb
Old Apr 14th 2008, 2:17 am
BE Enthusiast

OMG! :yikes:

i'm very bored at work and sitting surfing through all the different parts of this site and just thought I'd check e-CAS for a laugh!!

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on Thundercat600's application. The office will contact Thundercat600 concerning this decision.

Now I can't wait to get home and check the post!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

OMG!

i'm very bored at work and sitting surfing through all the different parts of this site and just thought I'd check e-CAS for a laugh!!

A decision has been made on Thundercat600's application. The office will contact Thundercat600 concerning this decision.

Now I can't wait to get home and check the post!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

oops! sorry about the double post, don't know what when on there!

just hoping when the post does arrive it will be good news! aarrgghh!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

YAY Thundercat!!!!

I was just coming to post that our Ecas did update as well and saw your news

Ours now stands at :
We started processing PAUL's application on February 14, 2008.

A decision has been made on PAUL's application. The office will contact PAUL concerning this decision.

Which we knew. I'm sure the post holds some good news for you today!!
Yay!

Deb
Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Wow, look at all the good news flying around here! I was so excited to see that your ecas has change so I thought I would check mine - no change for me. Whats new, eh?

Congrats Thundercat600!

Deb, even though Paul is coming over to visit he should still land. You only have a certain amount of time to actually land...it doesn't matter that he leaves a couple of weeks after landing. When is he planning on coming over here to live? In the e-mail I got from London last Monday, they said that if/when I get approved I have until June 11th to land as that's the one year date of my Medicals. Chelsea who started this thread, her boyfriend had to land by December 12th (I think it was) he came over for a bit then left because he still had a few things to tie up in the UK. Maybe put a new posting up to ask as I'm not 100% sure about it, but that's the jist of it from what I've read about.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Hey Kate

Yah we thought about doing that - problem is we havne't even thought about his goods to follow etc, we weren't thinking about getting shipping companies involved until August and you have to have all that info when you land.

Dag nammit I wish he could just move now!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Pvt Chuff is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Thundercat
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

well, we just got back from the pub and had our chinese takeaway.....

PPR in the post today!!!

Last edited by thundercat600; Apr 14th 2008 at 8:47 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.