CPC Mississauga

Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

Pvt Chuff is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Oh blimey Kate! - what a saga this is for you - when this is all FINALLY over I really think you should write a book! Surely, surely, surely, you have to be coming to the end now . . .
Fingers crossed for you
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of

PPR received today. it was sent recorded delivery here to canada, so maybe they are feeling guilty for the delays and are trying to speed it up..

has anyone else tried enclosing a UPS envelope with their passport recently to speed up the return?
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

joystens is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Kittykerr
PPR received today. it was sent recorded delivery here to canada, so maybe they are feeling guilty for the delays and are trying to speed it up..

has anyone else tried enclosing a UPS envelope with their passport recently to speed up the return?
Congrats, nearing the end of this ordeal. Sounds like you have an awesome MP, cause somebody must of got rode hard for their mistakes over there if they are sending it recorded mail.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Debbie got her ACPO check back today, after only 3 days. So its off to London now, with a Disclosure Scotland Original in there as well because it was sitting around at home, so why not. So the documents should be in London by tomorrow, we included the case file number on the envelope, as well as with a letter in response to their letter. We'll see how long it takes for them to look at them and hopefully the ACPO satisfies what they wanted, if not we got the Subject Access Check in process right now, but that could take up to 45 days. Does CHC acknowledge if they receive the police checks through ECAS or another medium? or just send the PPR if thats all they need?
JJ
Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Hey guys! How are you all today?! Finally the snow is melting and spring is definitely here! About time, eh?

So here's my update: Faxed Ottawa Medical centre last Thursday and within 2 hours I get an e-mail from them saying that they have just sent my medical results off to London - that simple. Thank God! Today I checked my e-mails and to my surprise London had actually e-mailed me to let me know that they have now received my meds.

...the funny thing is from what they were saying in the e-mail it seems like they are a bit baffled as to how my medicals actually appeared there " all by themselves"! LOL Oh well, who cares if all our efforts go unnoticed as long as it gets done properly in the end! LOL Today is a good day!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Just to let you know and give you an idea of times, our visas arrived yesterday. From sending the passports to London they took 2 weeks 2 days to come back. Hope this is helpful.
Good luck to everyone
Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

Paul_n_Deb will become famous soon enough

Congrats Pvt Chuff!!

We're still playing the waiting game on our end. Was so hoping we'd hear something when I was over there, alas no.

So...wait some more.

Congrats everyone on the good news happenin'
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Deb - sorry you haven't heard yet but I bet it won't be long now - keep us posted.
Hope you had a great time while you were here.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Congrats Pvt Chuff! Great news!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Kate, we've got fingers (and toes) crossed for you too!
Hope you hear very soon, all the very best
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Pvt Chuff! I'm sure it won't be long now! I think I'll throw a HUGE party when it does come through and YOU'RE ALL INVITED!!!! LOL
Old Apr 12th 2008, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

Paul_n_Deb will become famous soon enough

I just woke up with a text message from Paul saying he got his PPR in the post this morning!!!
YAY!!!
So now we're going to do that as soon as possible as he is coming to visit (just visit sadly) end of May
He needs to send in his passport and 2 photos - but there is no info in there about what size etc the photos need to be, anyone who just got their PPR know?? It just says "recent"
Well we have holiday snaps but i doubt they want those lol

Any help is super appreciated

Ah today...good day. Hope you are all well!

Deb
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Paul_n_Deb
I just woke up with a text message from Paul saying he got his PPR in the post this morning!!!
YAY!!!
So now we're going to do that as soon as possible as he is coming to visit (just visit sadly) end of May
He needs to send in his passport and 2 photos - but there is no info in there about what size etc the photos need to be, anyone who just got their PPR know?? It just says "recent"
Well we have holiday snaps but i doubt they want those lol

Any help is super appreciated

Ah today...good day. Hope you are all well!

Deb
Congrats on the PPR !!! I know for us when we got our request for new Police Checks 2 weeks ago they sent us 2 of the passport type photos back saying if and or when we require your passport we will require 2 photos, so I am thinking its the same type of photo as the ones we had to send in with the dimensions and such in the guide for the original application, they just want more "recent" ones I guess.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of

when cara got her ppr they sent back two of her photos and said use them as the ones to send back..

if they didnt they just need to be the same format as the original ones you sent in..
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Fantastic news Deb - delighted for you!
Re the photos, we just sent straightforward UK photo booth passport ones and they haven't said anything! I checked the dimensions etc and they seem to be exact. Of course, we won't know they are OK for definate until we land (yipes!) but I am sure I have read on here somewhere that they are OK. The photo instructions and dimensions were on the reverse of our PPR - they are also in the country specific information, appendix C.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E33023.PDF
Have a wonderful weekend

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.