CPC Mississauga

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

LOL, Ya - I'll be salking the bloody postie from now until I get it! It could still take a week or so to reach us in Canada...I hope the post is fast!!!!!!!!!!

Today is such a good day, you know what else happend? I was selected to get tickets to go see Rachel Ray in New York!! LOL So, I'll be going to see her on May 7th!!! LOL Today seems to be a good day!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

Paul_n_Deb will become famous soon enough

Yay!!!!

Congrats Kate and Joystens!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

catherinelouise is on a distinguished road

CONGRATULATIONS KATE !!!!!!!!!

I am so super incredibly happy for you!! The wait is almost over !!!!!!!!

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Pvt Chuff is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratuations Kate and Joystens !!!

Kate, hope you have a great time in New York
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 1:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Thanks, Deb, catherinelouise and Pvt Chuff!! I'm soooooo excited!!! I think this is the worst part for me; having to wait to get the letter!!!!! I couldn't sleep last night and when I did sleep I kept dreaming about the letter!!...hehehe

I don't think I'll be able to go to New York...I might have already sent my passport off by then!! Well, that is IF I am approved!!!!

Hope you guys are having a great day!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
Thanks, Deb, catherinelouise and Pvt Chuff!! I'm soooooo excited!!! I think this is the worst part for me; having to wait to get the letter!!!!! I couldn't sleep last night and when I did sleep I kept dreaming about the letter!!...hehehe

I don't think I'll be able to go to New York...I might have already sent my passport off by then!! Well, that is IF I am approved!!!!

Hope you guys are having a great day!!!
KATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE!! THAT'S F*&@ING AMAZING!!! AND ABOUT BLOODY TIME TOO!!I can't believe it was 7 months ago that you, Chels and I were fretting about PR!!

I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! when are you down in TO??!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks, Jeff!!!

I know, seems like it was an eternity ago! Looks like joystens and I are the last ones on here to receive the PPR (right?!) Seems like we're all done on here!! LOL

So happy!! Now just twiddling my thumbs while I wait for the letter to show up!!! LOL

Well, because Bob is always bloody changing his mind about when we should go to TO, I'm not sure! Will definitely be there during the summer a couple of times!!!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

I JUST GOT MY PPR!!!!

What a thrill!!! I am a happy camper right now!!!!! Cannot believe it's finally over with!!! Joystens, did you get it too???

I'm sending my passport off tomorrow and I am SO EXCITED!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

joystens is on a distinguished road

I JUST GOT MY PPR!!!!

What a thrill!!! I am a happy camper right now!!!!! Cannot believe it's finally over with!!! Joystens, did you get it too???

I'm sending my passport off tomorrow and I am SO EXCITED!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!
Right on, congrats Where are you living right now? if its Canada thats real quick, karma for all the crap you had to go through to get to this day. We didn't get our PPR today, got our Strathclyde Police SAC which we didn't end up needing. Last time it took 5 days to get mail from them upto Scotland, so Im hoping tomorrow or saturday. We did however get all her stuff through canada customs today, which was huge seeing how she is not here. We shipped her stuff through AC cargo, about 200 pounds, my best friend is an employee so we got to ship it all for $200, which is awesome. Luckily, his neighbour is a customs agent and made some calls to make things easier. The goods were only photo albums, clothing and such, no electronics, but without her present, it would usually cause a fuss, but we got lucky. So now all I need is her through and its complete. But first a PPR
Old Apr 25th 2008, 3:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Cheers, joystens! Yep, that was super fast to get here in Canada (Montreal). 5 days to get mail from London to Scotland?! Well, the date on my PPR was last Friday (April 18th) so I'm sure she will get it today, tomorrow at the latest!!!! I have my fingers crossed for you!!!

Sounds like you got a great deal on the shipping!! It's always good to know people when you need something like that!!! 200 pound is a bargin from the prices I've seen!!

I just sent off my passport with 2 pics and a self-addressed envelope...so, hopefully it will be a just a matter of waiting another couple off weeks and then we're good to go!! On the PPR it says that I have to land on or before June 11th. That's plenty of time as long as everything goes smoothly with the passport!! LOL
Old Apr 25th 2008, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

thundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nice

well done kate, what a relief!!

good news on your shipping joystens, hopefully there'll be more good news very soon!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Cheers, thundercat!!

Joystens, any news?
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

Still nothing yet.

Royal Mail must have lost it or something. Always something. Tomorrow is always a new day.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Don't worry, I'm sure it will turn up!!! Royal Mail is a bit weird though. Tom on here (earlier in the thread) saw that a decision had been made on his application but never got the PPR. He ended up just sending off his passport and they put the visa in anyways! LOL

I can give you the address to send it to!!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

Don't worry, I'm sure it will turn up!!! Royal Mail is a bit weird though. Tom on here (earlier in the thread) saw that a decision had been made on his application but never got the PPR. He ended up just sending off his passport and they put the visa in anyways! LOL

I can give you the address to send it to!!
Haha, serious. That would be good, maybe we should do what Tom did as well. Im going to call CIC and see when they mailed it out. It usually only takes a max of 5 days to get correspondence, well, our police certs letter took 5 days. Its just driving us crazy cause she wants to take a flight on the 25th of May, and it will probably be 2-4 weeks to get the passport back with the visa in it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.