Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

Old Oct 12th 2010, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

StopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant future
Default Re: AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

Originally Posted by stokesey
STC - did you get a reply from London?
Just checked my email...

''Please be advised that the file is currently with an officer awaiting review. We will contact you once that is completed.''

*Bangs head on table*

Cheque please!
Old Oct 12th 2010, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all

Originally Posted by StopTheClocks
Just checked my email...

''Please be advised that the file is currently with an officer awaiting review. We will contact you once that is completed.''

*Bangs head on table*

Cheque please!
I feel your frustration! With a reply that vague you wonder why they even bothered.

Surely you must be at the top of the list for meds at this point.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice

Originally Posted by StopTheClocks
Just checked my email...

*Bangs head on table*

Cheque please!

Yep, sound similar to mine, probably got the same VO!!
Old Oct 16th 2010, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

StopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant future

In other news.. Im trying to make the most of my time here in the UK before I go back..

Gotta accept everything happens for a reason...

I gotta stay positive.. hope you guys are doing well

STC
Old Oct 26th 2010, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Cherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura about

Hi STC and Stokesey,

I hope you are well.

Have you received any news today? Another week gone by...but then again, there is always NEXT Tuesday to look forward to!

On the other hand, I suppose you are more interested in the arrival of the postie...

I hope he arrives soon...

Take care!
Old Oct 27th 2010, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cherry Jam
Hi STC and Stokesey,

I hope you are well.

Have you received any news today? Another week gone by...but then again, there is always NEXT Tuesday to look forward to!

On the other hand, I suppose you are more interested in the arrival of the postie...

I hope he arrives soon...

Take care!
Still nothing although Thursday is the usual delivery date isn't it?

To be honest I'm Not really thinking about it so much now, got a couple of weeks in Thailand to look forward to and then Christmas. What will be will be!!

Cheers.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

To be honest I'm Not really thinking about it so much now, got a couple of weeks in Thailand to look forward to and then Christmas. What will be will be!!

Cheers.
Sweet

Full Moon Party? Koh Tao is my fav place there.. do check it out..

Also nip in to Laos if you get a chance.. one of the most beautiful places and people Ive seen!!

Love it!
Old Oct 28th 2010, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

soon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nice

hopefully someone could answer the following.

I went to London and handed in the application for FSW on 1 Oct. I also submitted an application for criminal rehabilitation on the same day. I have yet to receive an AOR (and I'm getting a bit twitchy). Would my application be kept on hold until the crim rehab is assessed and (hopefully) accepted?

I only ask because I would have thought it would not be an issue to send the AOR (the 'in process' coming after successful crim rehab app).

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/advice.
Old Oct 29th 2010, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice

Cheers.
Looks like nothing much is happening. Just sent them an email to check receipt of additional info sent along with the meds and got this:

Dear Mr Rae,

Thank you for your message. I can confirm that we have received all of the required documents.

We appreciate that you wish to arrive in Canada as soon as possible, however at this moment we do not anticipate requesting your passports for visa issuance before December 2010/January 2011

Kind regards,
CDD
Old Oct 29th 2010, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Glam
Looks like nothing much is happening. Just sent them an email to check receipt of additional info sent along with the meds and got this:

Dear Mr Rae,

Thank you for your message. I can confirm that we have received all of the required documents.

We appreciate that you wish to arrive in Canada as soon as possible, however at this moment we do not anticipate requesting your passports for visa issuance before December 2010/January 2011

Kind regards,
CDD
Again sounds like a standard reply, that said at least you have light at the end of the tunnel!

STC - what's the initials of your VO?
Old Nov 10th 2010, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well guess what was sat on my doorstep when I came home today.................................. Only a brown envelope with Med Requests, request for updated Police certs & RPRF!!

STC - Did yours turn up?
Old Nov 10th 2010, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

canihope is an unknown quantity at this point

WOOHOO!!!!
Congrats Stokesy, you gotta be feeling great tonight.
Totally delighted for ya, all the best with the meds!
Nikki X
Old Nov 10th 2010, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

Alabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond reputeAlabama has a reputation beyond repute

Well guess what was sat on my doorstep when I came home today.................................. Only a brown envelope with Med Requests, request for updated Police certs & RPRF!!

STC - Did yours turn up?
Congrats!!
Old Nov 10th 2010, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

STC - Did yours turn up?
WAHOOOOOOO!!! Congratulations
Old Nov 10th 2010, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

shashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay.....that is really great news. Congratulations
Hope the meds go well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.