Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Any ther Aug 05 AOR's still waiting for meds?

Any ther Aug 05 AOR's still waiting for meds?

Old Mar 19th 2008, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

Kazphillips will become famous soon enoughKazphillips will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Any ther Aug 05 AOR's still waiting for meds?

Hi Regs

Thanks for thinking of me! Still no post for us. I emailed CHC twice on 17 Jan and 17 Feb and got no response to either. So I wrote them a letter yesterday and have sent it along with my last 3 payslips and copies of our work permits. Hopefully they will take note of that and update their records as e-cas is still showing our old UK address 2 months after I notified them.

Great news for everyone who has had meds already. I'm sure ours are on their way!!

Kaz x

And if anyway is heading to Calgary, let me know!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all
Default Re: Any ther Aug 05 AOR's still waiting for meds?

hi kazphillips

Glad to hear from you. It is a good idea to send them a letter including the details. I am sure that the med request is on the way to you or atleast they would take notice and send one on receipt of your letter. i have a feeling that they might have sent it to the wrong address or the letter might have been mislaced somewhere. Hope it gets to you soon.

I have been thinking of 'Landing' in Toronto, but still undecided on settling there. Calgary is an option which I have in mind. Will let you know. Thanks

regs