Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Any ther Aug 05 AOR's still waiting for meds?

Any ther Aug 05 AOR's still waiting for meds?

Old Feb 17th 2008, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Kazphillips will become famous soon enoughKazphillips will become famous soon enough
Default Any ther Aug 05 AOR's still waiting for meds?

Or am i on my own now - seems like the recent spate of action at CHC didn't reach lil ole me!!

Kaz
Old Feb 17th 2008, 10:49 am
Elusive dreamer

gotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any ther Aug 05 AOR's still waiting for meds?

I don't think that you are on your own... there are a few others on here and on trackitt.com that have an August AOR and are still waiting (krn and leestrauch come to mind on here and petes on trackitt.com). We are 24 August 05 applicants with 6 September 05 AOR and are waiting anxiously as well.

Hopefully more people will hear next week! Fingers crossed.

Last edited by gotoronto; Feb 17th 2008 at 10:53 am.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

HelNAl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
We are also waiting & waiting.Our AOR is 17/08/2005 and I have been very patient but am getting fed up seeing med requests for later AOR's than ours you know how we like a proper queue with no pushing in here in the UK.
Hope they hurry up as my police certs run out in July!!!!!
Good luck to all those still waiting.
Helen
Old Feb 17th 2008, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Batfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really nice

Hi.

We have an AOR of 13th Jul 05 and are still waiting for Med requests. However, we received a phonecall from CIC last Tues asking for some additional info and the lovely lady at the end of the line told me that they were processing our application this minute!! Hooray - fingers crossed. Now i'm starting th panic that they'll reject us!!!! What an emotional rollercoaster this has been
Old Feb 18th 2008, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Kazphillips
Or am i on my own now - seems like the recent spate of action at CHC didn't reach lil ole me!!

Kaz
hi

hopefully you would get ur's soon. did u

regs
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:12 am
krn
Forum Regular

krn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the rough

Kaz
we too are waiting,,,, let's hope nothing serious ???? maybe we might be in the last batch but hoping this week or next ????
Old Feb 18th 2008, 12:09 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a June '05 AOR, and only had a 90 day letter in late Dec. Not expecting a meds request for quite some time yet.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

DCuz99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by R I C H
I'm a June '05 AOR, and only had a 90 day letter in late Dec. Not expecting a meds request for quite some time yet.
I'm similar (see signature).
Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:12 am
Just Joined

sandy821 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gotoronto
I don't think that you are on your own... there are a few others on here and on trackitt.com that have an August AOR and are still waiting (krn and leestrauch come to mind on here and petes on trackitt.com). We are 24 August 05 applicants with 6 September 05 AOR and are waiting anxiously as well.

Hopefully more people will hear next week! Fingers crossed.
Me too is eagerly waiting. I hope it will arrive within this month.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Kaz
Any news Kazphillips? Hope u get ur's soon. Do keep us informed

regs
Old Feb 20th 2008, 5:35 am
Just Joined

beens will become famous soon enough

hi all,
my aor---22/08/2005
90 day letter---22 june 2007
docs sent---01/ sept 2007.
status---waiting for medicals.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:03 am
krn
Forum Regular

krn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the rough

Got a letter through the post but it was not what i expected.......

Instead got another 60 day letter :curse::curse::curse:

We need to send them proof or relatives staying there... and the mark sheet and degrees .....

I do not know what they are upto but all this was sent in the 90 day letter... Also they have not updated our address :curse: !!!! luckily and thank god we still get our mail re-directed

This is just dragging on?????

I think we will have to re-send the same stuff again....

Anyone experienced this but I think they have LOST these documents in the process!!!!!!

ANOTHER WAIT

Last edited by krn; Feb 25th 2008 at 7:04 am. Reason: OMMITED LOST
Old Feb 25th 2008, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

RGPickles will become famous soon enoughRGPickles will become famous soon enough

Hi Krn

You must be optimistic, 60 days is less than 90 days and at least you are
still being processed...

I would triple check anything that you send to them now, ensure that the update is perfect.I might even consider hand delivering it, if near London?

We are Sep 2005 AOR, so we are waiting as well with no news since July.
To be honest the Canadian currency will burn our money at the moment, so a longer wait does not bother us, there are signs that the currency is slightly nudging back in our favour, but it will take a long time to recover to $2.3 to £1 sterling, if it ever does

I wish you great success in your next update and hope that you have
fast news soon!

Cheers

Bob
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Kaz
Karen and all,
I too am waiting for further news, My AOR is 11th August 2005! and not a word since then until last week (from my immigration lawyer) i have applied thro' an immigration lawyer, as I wanted to be assured things would go smoothly and were recomended by a friend - however they dont fill me confidence, I assumed they would have recieved my 90day letter, as I had an email from them asking for an updated schedule 1 form and a new police clearance certificate. A week later I have now had another email asking to submit as soon as possible as they have a very tight timeframe to submit documents! Worst of all the police have replied saying it could take up to 6weeks to get a new certificate. Im going to speak to lawyer today as I cant get no sense from them via email. As nearly everyone I see has recieved med requests now, I hope I havent missed the 90day deadline, pehaps Im jsut one of the delayed ones like you Karen? does anyone know the consequences if I have - will my application be rejected?
Sorry for the long post but Im getting a bit nervous!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

RGPickles will become famous soon enoughRGPickles will become famous soon enough

Paul

I get the feeling that the 90 day update is just that, update details that have changed. As it takes 6+ months before they process the update, they may even ask for another update later as well due to the lenght of time it takes to start processing...

Our lawyer sent us the actual letter along with detailed instructions on what to update and where to send it. However, we also must rely on them to send information on time, so I check once a month.

Bob

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.