Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Any ther Aug 05 AOR's still waiting for meds?

Any ther Aug 05 AOR's still waiting for meds?

Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any ther Aug 05 AOR's still waiting for meds?

Originally Posted by kiddy2ns
Hi all
We are Sept 2005 and received our med request some time the end of feb when we were on holiday. fantastic present to find on the door mat.
Booked our meds for the end of the month, the end is in sight. Now all the problems selling the house etc.
Keep the faith it will come

Lee & Jill
Thats great sounds like yours won't be too long now, wish you luck
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

RGPickles will become famous soon enoughRGPickles will become famous soon enough

Hi Everyone

We got a call today from the Canadian Embassey in London, Med requests are in the post!!!!

"We're on our way, ah ah ah ah!"

Bob
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:00 am
Just Joined

leestrauch is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet - congrats. What date did you send your updated docs to them? and are you an Aug '05?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

RGPickles will become famous soon enoughRGPickles will become famous soon enough

Hi

I sent the update docs in Oct 07 and I was Sep 05 AOR, so yes, applied Aug 05.

I think they are working through AUG 05 applications, so good luck to everyone still waiting.

Cheers

Bob
Old Mar 14th 2008, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

beens will become famous soon enough

hi everyone,

my aor is 22 august 2005
90 day letter----22 june 2007
sent docs----01 sept 2007.
i am waiting endlessly for medicals.i mailed cic on 25 feb 2008,and got reply on 29 feb saying that our case is presently for review wth an immigration officer and they will contact us when they are in a position to do so.

i have applied through a consultant and me and my husband are pharmacists and both of us are post graduates.we have good ielts scores too.i dont see any complication in our case.then why are they delaying so much???

i am really worried now as we cant plan anything regarding kids etc.

without any further mails frm my side again cic has replied to my earlier mail on 10 march stating that my file is kept for review and they have nt yet dispatched our medical instruction.
any comments will cheer me up!!!!regarding this situation!!
beens
Old Mar 14th 2008, 6:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beens
hi everyone,

my aor is 22 august 2005
90 day letter----22 june 2007
sent docs----01 sept 2007.
i am waiting endlessly for medicals.i mailed cic on 25 feb 2008,and got reply on 29 feb saying that our case is presently for review wth an immigration officer and they will contact us when they are in a position to do so.

i have applied through a consultant and me and my husband are pharmacists and both of us are post graduates.we have good ielts scores too.i dont see any complication in our case.then why are they delaying so much???

i am really worried now as we cant plan anything regarding kids etc.

without any further mails frm my side again cic has replied to my earlier mail on 10 march stating that my file is kept for review and they have nt yet dispatched our medical instruction.
any comments will cheer me up!!!!regarding this situation!!
beens
Hi Beens, sorry not much help i can see why you are worried, what does your consultant say ? second email Sounds promising though medicals not yet dispatched,. i would get on to your consultant
after all you they are supposed to do all the leg work and chasing aren't they ? let us know how you get on wish you all the best
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Beens

We AOR'd Sep 05, my wife was going through the same questions, "when will we get news...". Then on Wednesday, CHC called her up and informed her that we were through subject to medical. They were very nice on the phone.

HOWEVER... we still do not have the Medical Request, so the lesson that we have learned is that it is going to take time, until you get your VISA. So sit back and take hold of what you are going to do when you do get your Visa. We have realised that we do not know enough about the process, so we are relearning again. Especially, about landing, when that eventually happens.

It was interesting to note that we have a lawyer, but CHC called us direct. Please ensure that they have your correct telephone and address for sending all documents back, when it is Med Request time.

It will happen, but try not to pester them, work out what you would do in their position...

I wish you luck, I hope my little story helps a little

Bob
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

beens will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Any ther Aug 05 AOR's still waiting for meds?

thank you very much bob and coffee.i am so happy that there are people here who have been waiting patiently.i will join the queue and keep my fingures crossed.
beens:
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:15 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RGPickles
Hi

I sent the update docs in Oct 07 and I was Sep 05 AOR, so yes, applied Aug 05.

I think they are working through AUG 05 applications, so good luck to everyone still waiting.

Cheers

Bob
They're still working through some June '05 AOR applications.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Hi All

We have now received our Med Requests in the post on Saturday morning along with all of our Certificates.

So it took them a full 4 days to dispatch the documents by Royal Mail.

Meds booked for 11th April, Horsham...
Crash Diet has commenced

Bob
Old Mar 18th 2008, 4:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi All

We have now received our Med Requests in the post on Saturday morning along with all of our Certificates.

Crash Diet has commenced

Bob
Thats a big step forward yep get on that running machine we are there already diet and getting fit, wish you well
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Hi All

Crash Diet has commenced

Bob
congrats on receiving your medical requests

regs
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Has Kazphillips - the OP - received their med request?

regs
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:57 pm
Elusive dreamer

gotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud of

Congrats RGPickles

Hope everything goes well.

Harley Street is excellent for meds. £700 for 2 people. Good service and nice people. recommended
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:04 pm
IRM
Chicken Cheese-Arse

IRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the rough

Hi All

Crash Diet has commenced

Bob
Excellent news Bob

We're going for ours in Slough next Wednesday. Had my BP checked today and I appeared to be "normal".

I don't think anyone who's been in this "queue" can still be classed as normal?

Best wishes for the 11th

IRM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.