2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old Aug 5th 2010, 10:56 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

Originally Posted by T-Pot
I've got to get myself a job in the UK yet! Canada can blimmin well wait. Still don't get what Crazy72 is on about tho....

Owww you still not got one? Good luck with that hun.

Stupid thing is I kind of get where he is coming from but I think hes drawing his own conclusions and representing them as facts. I also strongly dislike the condecending manner in which he writes. But hey ho we get along with everybody! Especially not on the internet!
Old Aug 5th 2010, 11:05 am
BE gremlin

T-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Falcore
Owww you still not got one? Good luck with that hun.

Stupid thing is I kind of get where he is coming from but I think hes drawing his own conclusions and representing them as facts. I also strongly dislike the condecending manner in which he writes. But hey ho we get along with everybody! Especially not on the internet!
Thanks Falcore, no joy yet, a few applications gone in but tbh not trying very hard. My contract finishes at the end of September so still a bit of time.

Last edited by T-Pot; Aug 5th 2010 at 11:06 am. Reason: Must remember to be more polite!
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

etjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by maxrevs
Can't really believe it. We got an e-mail totally out of the blue this morning asking for our passports

Talk about just in time. Having been in Canada since Jan 2008 (on a mixture of study, graduate and work permits) technically we were supposed to leave on August 14th!

The end is finally in sight for us. Here's hoping that things pick up for everyone else in the 2007 pile

Hi

just read your good news on getting visa's many congratulations.

Can I please pick your brains? We are thinking of going out to near London Ontario on a study Visa for Jan 2011 ( after sitting waiting since Oct. 2007 on old FSW list!!! and heard not a thing!!).

We have been told can get study visa. Was it quite straightforward to get?
OH can get working visa for duration, then a 12 month working visa then apply for PR.
My question is, how's it been? is it all as straightforward as it sounds? I'm sure not! Are you glad you have done it?

Our concerns are the temp. nature of the original visa don't want to get settled to have to come home, with 2 kids.

Also are the jobs easy enough to find, for OH, on the temp visa's.

How easy was it to get job once your course completed? Out of interest what course did you take?

Sorry to bombard you but we are nervous especially with extra costs of the study option.

Any info would be fab.

Many thanks
Paula
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

crazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nice

Originally Posted by etjotoft
Hi

just read your good news on getting visa's many congratulations.

Can I please pick your brains? We are thinking of going out to near London Ontario on a study Visa for Jan 2011 ( after sitting waiting since Oct. 2007 on old FSW list!!! and heard not a thing!!).

We have been told can get study visa. Was it quite straightforward to get?
OH can get working visa for duration, then a 12 month working visa then apply for PR.
My question is, how's it been? is it all as straightforward as it sounds? I'm sure not! Are you glad you have done it?

Our concerns are the temp. nature of the original visa don't want to get settled to have to come home, with 2 kids.

Also are the jobs easy enough to find, for OH, on the temp visa's.

How easy was it to get job once your course completed? Out of interest what course did you take?

Sorry to bombard you but we are nervous especially with extra costs of the study option.

Any info would be fab.

Many thanks
Paula
If you have enough points now and meet all other criteria, but without occupation on the list and without arranged employment then coming to Canada on study permit with spouse/partner getting open work permit is one of the best routes. Expensive as you must pay for school, but better option than no option and beats waiting for miracle.

The spouse/partner who better qualifies for PR should be the one coming in tow of the other spouse/partner getting study permit.

Then you don't need to wait 12 months, unless you are short on points or lack minimum work experience. If you qualify but only need arranged employment then you can apply as soon as you find employer willing to provide you with letter stating that your current temporary position will be converted to full time employment on indeterminate basis after you become a PR. Valid work permit + such letter = arranged employment.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crazy72
If you have enough points now and meet all other criteria, but without occupation on the list and without arranged employment then coming to Canada on study permit with spouse/partner getting open work permit is one of the best routes. Expensive as you must pay for school, but better option than no option and beats waiting for miracle.

The spouse/partner who better qualifies for PR should be the one coming in tow of the other spouse/partner getting study permit.

Then you don't need to wait 12 months, unless you are short on points or lack minimum work experience. If you qualify but only need arranged employment then you can apply as soon as you find employer willing to provide you with letter stating that your current temporary position will be converted to full time employment on indeterminate basis after you become a PR. Valid work permit + such letter = arranged employment.
Actually you remind me of an old poster on here,

As falcore and t pot have said go and spread doom and gloom else wear please, we are trying to hang on to our sanity as it is,
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:19 pm
BE gremlin

T-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Coffeepot

As falcore and t pot have said go and spread doom and gloom else wear please, we are trying to hang on to our sanity as it is,
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:21 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Right thats it! You are now the 3rd person to think that he is who he is, if i'm guessing correctly here CP. I am off to report him!

Last edited by Falcore; Aug 5th 2010 at 1:25 pm. Reason: Removed name for now!
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

jugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nice

Go Coffeepot We really need him don't we - NOT!
Old Aug 5th 2010, 2:29 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

One persons "doom and gloom" is another persons "healthy dose of reality" surely?

I dont think Crazy is making up numbers, he seems well informed on immigration maters, even if the delivery could be more sugar coated.

We've checked and there is nothing solid to tie him to any other user past or present, even if suspicions linger. Far as we can tell no rules have been broken.

Last edited by iaink; Aug 5th 2010 at 2:31 pm.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 2:32 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by iaink
One persons "doom and gloom" is another persons "healthy dose of reality" surely?

I dont think Crazy is making up numbers, he seems well informed on immigration maters, even if the delivery could be more sugar coated.
Sod it I'm going to say what I and a few others think!

So does anyone else think that Crazy72 is Andrew Miller reincarnated? Because his posts sure sound the same to me!

Just missed your edit Iaink! Thats fair enough but it will take a lot of convincing for me to believe it isnt him!

Last edited by Falcore; Aug 5th 2010 at 2:34 pm. Reason: Quoted post edited!
Old Aug 5th 2010, 2:34 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

So does anyone else think that Crazy72 is Andrew Miller reincarnated? Because his posts sure sound the same to me!
See edit to my last post...

Basically we cant prove anything, and no rules appear to have been broken.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 2:39 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

See edit to my last post...

Basically we cant prove anything, and no rules appear to have been broken.

Yup, I got you! See my edit!
Old Aug 5th 2010, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

crazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nice

Just missed your edit Iaink! Thats fair enough but it will take a lot of convincing for me to believe it isnt him!
Seems like waiting for miracle is making few ladies here little bit paranoid and believing in some conspiracy. Nothing anyone can do about it.

I understand the need for hope, but hoping alone won't help much.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Aug 5th 2010 at 2:53 pm. Reason: Let's leave out the personal attacks shall we?
Old Aug 5th 2010, 2:54 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by crazy72
Seems like waiting for miracle is making few ladies here little bit paranoid and believing in some conspiracy. Nothing anyone can do about it.

I understand the need for hope, but hoping alone won't help much.
On the other hand, we can ban people for personal attacks
Old Aug 5th 2010, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

On the other hand, we can ban people for personal attacks
I am the attacker or I am the one being attacked and accused?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.