2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old Jul 27th 2010, 8:49 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

Originally Posted by jericho
I received an email from them saying the only thing outstanding was the RPRF, so I couriered it to them on July 15th.

I'm just waiting for PPR now....
Fingers well and truly crossed for you! Hopefully you will get it soon

Originally Posted by Coffeepot

Nothing yet, spent the weekend in Sevenoaks, very nice saw a couple of oast houses but not quite right, so still looking,
Have rented this one out as I said so better get somewhere very soon.

Hope you find somewhere soon!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

ashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to all

Congrats!....I received the exact same response word-for-word a fortnight ago. Don't hold your breath or anything...you'd be better off prodding them at regular intervals. My initial AOR letter went missing in 2007(twice...i received the 3rd one they dispatched), then the Confirmation to continue request in 2008 and finally the Document Request-P150 in Nov 2009 which they re-sent by e-mail.
How did I receive the communication that reached me?...by emailing them case specific enquiries now and then.
Originally Posted by Falcore
Got a Reply!

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. Processing of your application will be resumed. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

So back to waiting! At least it was a very nice, standard reply!

CP, have you found somewhere to live yet?
Old Jul 27th 2010, 2:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

I know you guys have all responded to Angelas post about her very tragic news, just want to add something on hear as she is one of us from the old system and been on here as long as most of us,

Our heart goes out to you Angela, I know you have not long got back from yet another trip over there, I really hope with all my heart you find some peace soon, if it's still what you want then find a way to do it Hun,

Hope we here from you when your ready, lots of support on here whenever you need it.

Take care of yourself
Sue xx
Old Jul 27th 2010, 3:40 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

I know you guys have all responded to Angelas post about her very tragic news, just want to add something on hear as she is one of us from the old system and been on here as long as most of us,

Our heart goes out to you Angela, I know you have not long got back from yet another trip over there, I really hope with all my heart you find some peace soon, if it's still what you want then find a way to do it Hun,

Hope we here from you when your ready, lots of support on here whenever you need it.

Take care of yourself
Sue xx
What a lovely thought CP.

Angela I think Sue has said just about it all. Just to echo we really are here for you should you need anything and try to take each day as it comes.

Thinking of you
Liza xxx

Last edited by Falcore; Jul 27th 2010 at 3:41 pm. Reason: xxx
Old Jul 27th 2010, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

etjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant future

Hi

I'm a newcomer and would love to know where 2007 queue is up to!!!!

We applied Oct 2007, not heard a bean since, changed our address with them and sent a email asking for status enquiry recently and got the 42-48 month timescale reply.

Anyone of around that time heard anything yet?

Would love to hear we're nearing getting something to start ball rolling.

Ta Paula
Old Jul 27th 2010, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

jugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nice

Originally Posted by etjotoft
Hi

We applied Oct 2007, not heard a bean since, changed our address with them and sent a email asking for status enquiry recently and got the 42-48 month timescale reply.

Ta Paula

We also applied Oct 07 and we still haven't heard anything either. Think there are alot of us out there just waiting and hoping to hear something this year.....
Old Jul 27th 2010, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

etjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jugapper
We also applied Oct 07 and we still haven't heard anything either. Think there are alot of us out there just waiting and hoping to hear something this year.....
Well fingers crossed we do they like to keep you hanging that's for sure.
Paula
Old Jul 27th 2010, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Well fingers crossed we do they like to keep you hanging that's for sure.
Paula
Same reply here, they have just had us waiting for ever, fingers crossed the minister is as good as his word and starts processing us old applicants faster, well let's be honest they can hardly get any slower Can they
everyone
Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

Madhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to all

fingers crossed the minister is as good as his word and starts processing us old applicants faster,
What did he say?
Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

Same reply here, they have just had us waiting for ever, fingers crossed the minister is as good as his word and starts processing us old applicants faster, well let's be honest they can hardly get any slower Can they
everyone
Oh I just can't believe they have people put their lives on hold for so long, and we still wait it out. How many must give up.
We are considering the study visa option which can get us there by Jan 2011 apparently, but a few concerns there, so may still have to just wait wait wait!!!!!
Old Jul 28th 2010, 6:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madhouse
What did he say?
He said he would process those waiting the longest, have a look on cic website it's on there, there is even an email link to post a comment to the minister, of course I have already done that and received an automatic response, nothing else yet.

Perhaps everyone waiting from the old system should email and comment then he may notice us ?

Off to look at another house today, Essex so fingers crossed we don't have to ditch the dogs to wood green ( animal shelter ) and put our 9 year old up for fostering just so we can get a rental home ?

Still prefer sevenoaks ( if anyone has a nice place near a station that they want to rent out let me know asap )
Old Jul 28th 2010, 7:03 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Hi

Ta Paula
Hi Paula

Welcome to the 2007 thread.

We are Aug 2007 and have had doc requests but nothing else, so it is moving all be it very slowly.

Hopefully you will hear something soon!
Old Jul 28th 2010, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi

Ta Paula
Sorry bad manners on my part, well done Falcore

Welcome to the thread

I would think it won't be long until you get your update letter according to trackitt but who knows eh, fingers crossed for you x
Old Jul 28th 2010, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

Reidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry bad manners on my part, well done Falcore

Welcome to the thread

I would think it won't be long until you get your update letter according to trackitt but who knows eh, fingers crossed for you x
Hi Coffeepot
Don't worry about bad manners it must be pure frustration!!!!! There seems to be a few more 2007ers coming out of the woodwork, it makes me glad that we got through. I am NOT gloating BTW just hope you amd all the other 2007ers hear somethong soon - fingers crossed
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

chintu has a brilliant futurechintu has a brilliant futurechintu has a brilliant futurechintu has a brilliant futurechintu has a brilliant futurechintu has a brilliant futurechintu has a brilliant future

NEW PROCESSING TIMES at CIC Website published :

July 2009 ~ June 2010 :
* 30% cases - 36 months
* 50% cases - 37 months
* 70% cases - 40 months
* 80% cases - 43 months

Jan2009 ~ Dec 2009 :
* 30% cases - 35 months
* 50% cases - 37 months
* 70% cases - 40 months
* 80% cases - 42 months

Source : cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp#europe

Chintu

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.