Wikiposts

GOA - Buyer Beware!

Old May 17th 2009, 12:48 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOA - Buyer Beware!

Originally Posted by Goacrazy56
Noni don't worry about an apology for me.He can apolgise to the others
What I want to know is how the hell you un-subscribe to this site. I can see no link that allows you to do this
thank you
GC
You can unsubscribe there is a way! Please do not leave because of this OP he is not worth it, you are a valued member . He has been warned before but as yet has not crossed the line
Old May 17th 2009, 12:49 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noni
You can unsubscribe there is a way! Please do not leave because of this OP he is not worth it, you are a valued member . He has been warned before but as yet has not crossed the line
pop over and have a glass of wine with me. only do big ones!
Sorry the rest of my reply has disappeared into cyber space.

There is a way to unsubscribe, please do not as you are a valued member. Just ignore Baga Boy and others like him, not worth the bother. He has been warned before, he is near the mark, but has not crossed it yet.

Stay with us girl.

Last edited by noni; May 17th 2009 at 12:51 am. Reason: disappeared into cyberspace
Old May 17th 2009, 12:55 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Please do not leave GC.

I will be really sad if you do.

I mean that.
Old May 17th 2009, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Goacrazy56 - yes of course I respect your opinions, and your right to hold them (tho' I do reserve the right to poke at the corners of 'em - that's what informed debate is.
Suggest you pls don't unsubscribe - just sleep on it eh?

AndyD 8-)#
Old May 17th 2009, 2:21 am

Originally Posted by a_f_d
Goacrazy56 - yes of course I respect your opinions, and your right to hold them (tho' I do reserve the right to poke at the corners of 'em - that's what informed debate is.

AndyD 8-)#
Thanks Andy!
Old May 17th 2009, 2:42 am

Originally Posted by a_f_d

AndyD 8-)#
Thanks Andy!
Old May 17th 2009, 2:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Return of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant future

QUOTE=Goacrazy56;7579302]Noni don't worry about an apology for me.He can apolgise to the others
What I want to know is how the hell you un-subscribe to this site. I can see no link that allows you to do this
thank you
GC[/QUOTE]

OI You !

In the words of a TV Scouser Kalm Down ! Kalm Down ! You know you'd miss us if you jibbed the site
I bet ( like me) you wouldn't or COULDN'T resist peeping from time to time

Peace be with you my child and Peace all over the OP

K-C
Old May 17th 2009, 2:46 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

Noni don't worry about an apology for me.He can apolgise to the others What I want to know is how the hell you un-subscribe to this site. I can see no link that allows you to do this thank you GC
Please don't leave - 'baghead boy' is an a**ehole, remember that & stick with the forum! You get your own information out of Goa but I'm sure we all gain valuable information one here & finding out things we otherwise wouldn't know.

Regards

Hemingway
Old May 17th 2009, 2:50 am

Originally Posted by hemingway
Please don't leave - 'baghead boy' is an a**ehole, remember that & stick with the forum! You get your own information out of Goa but I'm sure we all gain valuable information one here & finding out things we otherwise wouldn't know.

Regards

Hemingway
Mr. Secretary Quite right, but please put it on Chit Chat!
Old May 17th 2009, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

Daff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura about

Mr. Secretary Quite right, but please put it on Chit Chat!
As requested our response to this subject posted on Chit chat.
Old May 17th 2009, 5:08 pm
Just Joined

Rnjn is an unknown quantity at this point

I meant the politicians and not the people......
Originally Posted by johnny five
I thing(sic) Rnjn meant that the Goan population were in receipt of the "few pieces of bread", not the politicians.

Presume that if the OP (obnoxious person) is to be permitted to continue without "official criticism", then appropriate responses will also receive similar tacit approval?
Old May 19th 2009, 6:21 am
Banned

bagaboy is an unknown quantity at this point

How dare you come on this site and make the accusations you have written you know nothing about me or who I am,if Im married, single, lesbian, or gay,
Your remarks against the disabled claiming benefits is shamful

You have no right.This is democratic site dear, where I am intitled to an opinion. You disgust me.
I want a full apology or I am complaining to the mod
GC -- I was not reply to a post of yours , but if I caused you distress I sincerely apologise ps my wording about disabled claiming benefits was not meant for disabled peoples , but people falsely pretending to be so afflicted so that they could gain monies -- Indeed it is my understanding that UK government take this problem very serious , I have friend in spain who says that the UK government places advertisements in local papers asking for snitches to hand them over . GC I hope that you can see the sentiment of my comments .
Old May 19th 2009, 6:39 am
Banned

Baga Boy should apologise. If he wants to continue, please will you all continue in Chit Chat this thread is too important to mess up boosting his ego. He just enjoys having a stir.
I totally agree with you J5, Hemingway etc.
Hi Noni , for your information , I do not require any ego boosting , if I do , I just look in the window , and I do not come here to agitate or cause a stir , I am guilty as charged , if the crime that is registered against me is one of pulling some peoples heads out of their own backsides . However I apologise for any unintended grievance that I have caused , One thing that I do not take a personal grievance to is Johnny 5 comments about me being an ignorant Indian , but I do worry that it is not a posting for the internet , and I feel certain that Johnny 5 posted in the heat of the moment , as I usually do -- Again Noni , apologies sincere , I will try and do better in the future
Old May 19th 2009, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bagaboy
Hi Noni , for your information , I do not require any ego boosting , if I do , I just look in the window , and I do not come here to agitate or cause a stir , I am guilty as charged , if the crime that is registered against me is one of pulling some peoples heads out of their own backsides . However I apologise for any unintended grievance that I have caused , One thing that I do not take a personal grievance to is Johnny 5 comments about me being an ignorant Indian , but I do worry that it is not a posting for the internet , and I feel certain that Johnny 5 posted in the heat of the moment , as I usually do -- Again Noni , apologies sincere , I will try and do better in the future
Fair play to you for being man enough to apologise....but maybe if you where to direct it at those who felt offended. Just a suggestion.

Regards,
Remy
Old May 19th 2009, 7:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Remy-Ireland
Fair play to you for being man enough to apologise....but maybe if you where to direct it at those who felt offended. Just a suggestion.

Regards,
Remy
Remy , maybe you should do your homework , and check ,-) just a suggestion , and you will see that I have done so

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.