Wikiposts

GOA - Buyer Beware!

Old May 16th 2009, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future
Default Re: GOA - Buyer Beware!

Bagaboy , still fighting for Europeans --- all the 1s that are claiming this government assistance , ie the winter heating allowance , and the 1s that are claiming cripple benefit , SHAME ON YOU ,[/QUOTE]

We do not "claim" this government assistance i.e. - winter heating allowance - it is given to the household where one person is over the age of 60 years.

By the way it is just as bad for older people to be too hot so as long as it is keeping us healthy the money is well spent.

Last edited by emsirrah; May 16th 2009 at 7:14 pm.
Old May 16th 2009, 9:02 pm
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bagaboy
Hi Mrs em , - First things first ,
1. You are not entitled to vote in India -- but you continually bump your gums -- You can vote in your own Unite d Kingdom
2.Mrs em - India is at the highest levels trying so hard to be an international player - unfortunately for people who have been lied to and mis-led , in the state of Goa , Delhi , try so hard , but Goa , keeps moving the posts
3. Your good authority -- Laughing so hard , -- This may seem harsh advice , but correct me if I am wrong --- oh so connected 1 , -- Divorce your partners , in India --- and then use the legal laws of property , in India
ie just state your claim to " heritable " and to make it really good , register a complaint against your partner --- "automatic 14/18 mth " extenstion to visa ---

Bagaboy , still fighting for Europeans --- still LMAO - all the 1s that are claiming this government assistance , ie the winter heating allowance , and the 1s that are claiming cripple benefit , SHAME ON YOU ,
How dare you come on this site and make the accusations you have written you know nothing about me or who I am,if Im married, single, lesbian, or gay,
Your remarks against the disabled claiming benefits is shamful

You have no right.This is democratic site dear, where I am intitled to an opinion. You disgust me.
I want a full apology or I am complaining to the mod
Old May 16th 2009, 9:29 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Goacrazy56
How dare you come on this site and make the accusations you have written you know nothing about me or who I am,if Im married, single, lesbian, or gay,
Your remarks against the disabled claiming benefits is shamful

You have no right.This is democratic site dear, where I am intitled to an opinion. You disgust me.
I want a full apology or I am complaining to the mod
GC, you are wasting your breath waiting for an apology from this disgusting little man.

We are still waiting for one from 30th April when he insulted Hemingway;
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...81#post7527881

I really don't understand what his motivation is, although I get the feeling that he might be one of the many ignorant racist immigrants so common in Britain today. They have been nurtured by a society that encourages them to say whatever they want about Britain, no matter how derogatory, and then protect them against any back-lash in the name of anti-Racism.
Whilst I will always fight tooth & nail to defend free speech, this offensive creature is pushing the boundaries of decency to the point of unacceptability and probably requires some degree of censure?
Old May 16th 2009, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Goacrazy56
I had it on good authority that if BJP got in they would stop all this cr*p about foreigners registering their property
and I guess I've made it pretty clear by now that I really don't think they would - because they have no time for non-hindus.

AndyD 8-)#

P.S. Well the people of India have now spoken, and the general consensus in the press is that they voted UPA (Congress) in the main because they support secularism and progress (a lot of the voters are young people).
I don't expect the result to have a direct effect on the Goa Registrar fiasco, but I do have some hope that a stronger Centre will provide more support for a proper rule of law.

AndyD 8-)#

Last edited by a_f_d; May 16th 2009 at 10:01 pm. Reason: postscript
Old May 16th 2009, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

old man will become famous soon enoughold man will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by johnny five
GC, you are wasting your breath waiting for an apology from this disgusting little man.

We are still waiting for one from 30th April when he insulted Hemingway;
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...81#post7527881

I really don't understand what his motivation is, although I get the feeling that he might be one of the many ignorant racist immigrants so common in Britain today. They have been nurtured by a society that encourages them to say whatever they want about Britain, no matter how derogatory, and then protect them against any back-lash in the name of anti-Racism.
Whilst I will always fight tooth & nail to defend free speech, this offensive creature is pushing the boundaries of decency to the point of unacceptability and probably requires some degree of censure?
It is best to ignore people like this.
Old May 16th 2009, 10:15 pm
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bagaboy
Hi Mrs em , - First things first ,
1. You are not entitled to vote in India -- but you continually bump your gums -- You can vote in your own Unite d Kingdom
2.Mrs em - India is at the highest levels trying so hard to be an international player - unfortunately for people who have been lied to and mis-led , in the state of Goa , Delhi , try so hard , but Goa , keeps moving the posts
3. Your good authority -- Laughing so hard , -- This may seem harsh advice , but correct me if I am wrong --- oh so connected 1 , -- Divorce your partners , in India --- and then use the legal laws of property , in India
ie just state your claim to " heritable " and to make it really good , register a complaint against your partner --- "automatic 14/18 mth " extenstion to visa ---

Bagaboy , still fighting for Europeans --- still LMAO - all the 1s that are claiming this government assistance , ie the winter heating allowance , and the 1s that are claiming cripple benefit , SHAME ON YOU ,
Muppet!
Old May 16th 2009, 11:11 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hemingway
Muppet!
Glad to see you took Noni's advice!
Old May 16th 2009, 11:35 pm
Just Joined

Rnjn is an unknown quantity at this point

I do hope that the people of Goa take a step out of the shadow of the greedy politician and look towards progress. Actually I don't blame the Ordinary man.... They are now getting educated and realize that they have been taken for a ride by the politician for a few pieces of bread.....
Originally Posted by a_f_d
and I guess I've made it pretty clear by now that I really don't think they would - because they have no time for non-hindus.

AndyD 8-)#

P.S. Well the people of India have now spoken, and the general consensus in the press is that they voted UPA (Congress) in the main because they support secularism and progress (a lot of the voters are young people).
I don't expect the result to have a direct effect on the Goa Registrar fiasco, but I do have some hope that a stronger Centre will provide more support for a proper rule of law.

AndyD 8-)#
Old May 16th 2009, 11:37 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man
It is best to ignore people like this.
Not so senile of man.

Just ignore him. He should do the MUPPET challenge on You Tube.

If anybody offends you just don't take any notice.
Old May 16th 2009, 11:38 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rnjn
I do hope that the people of Goa take a step out of the shadow of the greedy politician and look towards progress. Actually I don't blame the Ordinary man.... They are now getting educated and realize that they have been taken for a ride by the politician for a few pieces of bread.....
Thing you mean a few crores, in the case of the politicians.

Last edited by noni; May 16th 2009 at 11:55 pm. Reason: too much wine
Old May 16th 2009, 11:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by noni
Thing you mean a few cores, in the case of the politicians.
I thing(sic) Rnjn meant that the Goan population were in receipt of the "few pieces of bread", not the politicians.

Presume that if the OP (obnoxious person) is to be permitted to continue without "official criticism", then appropriate responses will also receive similar tacit approval?
Old May 17th 2009, 12:00 am

Originally Posted by johnny five
I thing(sic) Rnjn meant that the Goan population were in receipt of the "few pieces of bread", not the politicians.

Presume that if the OP (obnoxious person) is to be permitted to continue without "official criticism", then appropriate responses will also receive similar tacit approval?

Baga Boy should apologise. If he wants to continue, please will you all continue in Chit Chat this thread is too important to mess up boosting his ego. He just enjoys having a stir.
I totally agree with you J5, Hemingway etc.
Old May 17th 2009, 12:12 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

Last edited by noni : Today at 12:55 pm. Reason: too much wine

Mmmm, too much wine - I know the feeling, OH & I cooked a meal for a friend's birthday last night. Her husband doesn't like wine but he brought 3 bottles of Fleurie with him - one of my favourites so I hogged as much of that as I could get away with, in addition to beer & port! Wondered why I woke up at ten to nine this morning, then spoke to friends who said they left at half three - now I know why I woke up at ten to nine!

Regards

Hemingway
Old May 17th 2009, 12:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by a_f_d

AndyD 8-)#

AndyD 8-)#
Hi Andy it is your opinion and I respect it,has I hope you will respect mine.
We will watch, wait and see. How the central government will provide more support for proper rule I fail to see this as nothing has changed In India or In Goa. They have voted the same Party in that have done nothing at all except line their own pockets.

I don't want to continue this topic any further no dis-respect to you

In fact I'm seriously thinking of un-subscribing to this site after Bagboy's disgusting behaviour and personal attack against me this morning
I get enough news out of Goa that is relevant to the situation of property purchase by FNs I don't need to come on here for Information at all. or to get personally attacks by Pr*ts like Baga Boy.
I now understand why Douglas departed
I have never personally attacked anyone on this site.

Last edited by Goacrazy56; May 17th 2009 at 12:42 am.
Old May 17th 2009, 12:45 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by noni
Baga Boy should apologise. If he wants to continue, please will you all continue in Chit Chat this thread is too important to mess up boosting his ego. He just enjoys having a stir.
I totally agree with you J5, Hemingway etc.
Noni don't worry about an apology for me.He can apolgise to the others
What I want to know is how the hell you un-subscribe to this site. I can see no link that allows you to do this
thank you
GC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.