Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

D'Costa Palms, Siolim

D'Costa Palms, Siolim

Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: D'Costa Palms, Siolim

Anyone who isnt old enough to know what saturday morning pictures was, probably wont get this.

regards
douglas
ah, but were you a 6d kid or a thru the toilet window kid <g>?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:03 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TONY P
Hi Douglas
I thought Freud was into slips.
Good guys always wore white and the baddie always wore black so that you could tell the difference.
Cisco kid had a Mexican type hat so I don't think that counts, FN and all that.
Remember Saturday morning pictures, Lone Ranger and Cisco were on the TV possibly as well the pictures, thing I remember about Saturday Pictures was the Space adventure but I can't remember the proper name. Also remember Hopalong Cassidy.
regards
Tony P
I remember Dad taking me on Saturday morning to see Rock Around the Clock and I had a row for getting up and dancing, that time I went in through the door not the toilet window.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Douglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the rough

Hi Douglas
Good guys always wore white and the baddie always wore black so that you could tell the difference.
Remember Saturday morning pictures, Lone Ranger and Cisco were on the TV possibly as well the pictures, thing I remember about Saturday Pictures was the Space adventure but I can't remember the proper name. Also remember Hopalong Cassidy.
regards
Tony P
Hi Tony,

I remember hopalong cassidy now you mention it, he was older and he had a tall black hat, not dashing like the cisco kid.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Douglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by noni
God Douglas, if you were still in Goa, I would bring her out some from M&S or Matlan were you buy one get one free, don't tell me you run around in one of those tea towel wraps when you are not being the lone ranger. I think Tonto Dickie has his head down in work, catching up after his holidays.
Hi Noni,

I am in big trouble now, mrs douglas has just seen the bit about the vest.

She........

Last edited by Douglas M; Jun 19th 2007 at 5:16 pm. Reason: Mrs Douglas has me in an arm lock!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 5:43 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Douglas M
Hi Noni,

I am in big trouble now, mrs douglas has just seen the bit about the vest.

She........
Bless her - she must be a hoot, and still Dicky hasn't come out to play.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

TONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Noni
She sounds more like a wrestler to me, she is obviously the Yang of Douglas's Yin, the physical side to compliment the metaphysical Douglas, or maybe she is like my OH who just calmly listens to what I have to say, then tells everybody that I'm just a silly old fart and to ignore me. Then beats me up when we get home
Regards
Tony P
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

TONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond repute

and still Dicky hasn't come out to play.
Hi Noni have you ever played Spoof, DL is like that. IMHO.
Regards
Tony P
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Douglas
regards
Tony P
Hi All.

Does anyone remember "assignment foreign legion" on the tele. Merle oberon played a reporter who interviewed legionaires and then the screen would shimmer and you would see their story. I nearly joined the foreign legion after seeing that programme.

regards
douglas
Old Jun 20th 2007, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

dickylewis is on a distinguished road

How do you know that Mrs Douglas and dickylewis are not one and the same person????
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dickylewis
How do you know that Mrs Douglas and dickylewis are not one and the same person????
Hi dicky,

I knew i could lure you out if i told everyone how beautiful mrs douglas looked in the mornings.

Mrs douglas/Miss alluring, cant ride a motorbike and she hasnt got any special wellies and shes not as whacky as you, so i recon you are who you say you are.

How do you feel about the lone ranger by the way?

regards
douglas
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:31 am

Hi dicky,

I knew i could lure you out if i told everyone how beautiful mrs douglas looked in the mornings.

Mrs douglas/Miss alluring, cant ride a motorbike and she hasnt got any special wellies and shes not as whacky as you, so i recon you are who you say you are.

regards
douglas
I'll be Tonto if you teach me to ride a horse. Must dash got my Goan friends coming, if I rush around perhaps it will warm up the house. It is damp cold and miserable here to-day. I really wanted to show them how beautiful the area is.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

Hi dicky,

regards
douglas
Douglas

Good to be back after my bottom smashing ride to france.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Douglas

Good to be back after my bottom smashing ride to france.
Hi dicky,

Nice to have you back, i used to get detention at school for behaving like this. Isnt that the best thing about leaving school, you can be the child they wouldnt let you be.

regards
douglas
Old Jun 20th 2007, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Hi dicky,

Nice to have you back, i used to get detention at school for behaving like this. Isnt that the best thing about leaving school, you can be the child they wouldnt let you be.

regards
douglas
So Guys

What have I missed during my week in Dinan. Had a phone call from Goa today teliing me what a big mistake I had made by pulling out! Money not in bank yet so haven't strickly jumped ship.
You buggers had better be right in your influence as the more I hear about Goa, the better it sounds. still looking forward to seeing you chaps in November.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:36 pm

So Guys

What have I missed during my week in Dinan. Had a phone call from Goa today teliing me what a big mistake I had made by pulling out! Money not in bank yet so haven't strickly jumped ship.
You buggers had better be right in your influence as the more I hear about Goa, the better it sounds. still looking forward to seeing you chaps in November.
Hi Dicky,
OH Dear having second thoughts, I don't blame you at all. Our decision is made for us but "You pay your money and take your chance" pity, we do not have a crystal ball. Still waiting for my Goan guests - I bet they do not take Rupees on the Seven Bridge.

Hi Douglas - just had an email from a very good friend dual passport Goan-USA, he is in the middle of a deal buying property on Samr Island, he hopes it comes off - is that far from you? If it does might be over in a year or so with a new vest for Mrs. ~D.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.