Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

D'Costa Palms, Siolim

D'Costa Palms, Siolim

Old Jul 26th 2007, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Douglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: D'Costa Palms, Siolim

[QUOTE=indiapurple;5107830]If the coup had been successful, what difference could it have made to our situation?

regards
indiapurple[/QUOTE

Hi indiapurple,

None, you are still a bloody foreigner and it is also a national issue!

regards
douglas
Old Jul 26th 2007, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

indiapurple will become famous soon enoughindiapurple will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Douglas M;5108013]
Originally Posted by indiapurple
If the coup had been successful, what difference could it have made to our situation?

regards
indiapurple[/QUOTE

Hi indiapurple,

None, you are still a bloody foreigner and it is also a national issue!

regards
douglas
Okay Douglas please calm down. I was only asking as KKK had mentioned 'possible ramifications to the goa property scene'.
regards
Indiapurple
Old Jul 26th 2007, 1:24 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Douglas M
Hi dicky,

I think noni was being facetious and milward is jumping to conclusions and inadvertently misinforming.

regards
douglas

How could you say such a thing about me
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Douglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=indiapurple;5108164]
Okay Douglas please calm down. I was only asking as KKK had mentioned 'possible ramifications to the goa property scene'.
regards
Indiapurple
Hi Indiapurple,

I am calm and i am a fellow bloody foreigner, the point i was trying to make was that they arent suddenly going to start accomodating us overnight.

regards
douglas
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by noni

How could you say such a thing about me
Hi Noni,

I said it, because it is one of the few big words that i can spell!

kind regards
douglas
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:11 pm
KKK
Forum Regular

KKK will become famous soon enoughKKK will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by indiapurple
If the coup had been successful, what difference could it have made to our situation?

regards
indiapurple
Hi Indiapurple

at the outset I must admit I can't be sure what exactly Milward had in mind but in case he was talking about the coup, it appeared that the people involved in the coup especially Babush is considered to be close to the builder/developer lobby. The builders of course would be interested in selling to the foreigners….
But as it has been earlier on the site the issue is not that simple and it’s not just the state govt that is involved. The FEMA and VISA issues are not subject simply to the local Goa politics as Douglas has so “calmly” put forward
Regards

KKK
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KKK
Hi Indiapurple

at the outset I must admit I can't be sure what exactly Milward had in mind but in case he was talking about the coup, it appeared that the people involved in the coup especially Babush is considered to be close to the builder/developer lobby. The builders of course would be interested in selling to the foreigners….
But as it has been earlier on the site the issue is not that simple and it’s not just the state govt that is involved. The FEMA and VISA issues are not subject simply to the local Goa politics as Douglas has so “calmly” put forward
Regards

KKK
Hi all

If only you knew how bloody calm i am. I am so bloody calm my pulse has almost stopped and my blood is hardly moving and if anybody else says i am not bloody calm i dont know what one or all of my bloody personalities will do to those who say that i am not bloody calm.

douglas
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:28 pm
TDK
BE Enthusiast

TDK is a jewel in the roughTDK is a jewel in the roughTDK is a jewel in the roughTDK is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: D'Costa Palms, Siolim

Hi all

If only you knew how bloody calm i am. I am so bloody calm my pulse has almost stopped and my blood is hardly moving and if anybody else says i am not bloody calm i dont know what one or all of my bloody personalities will do to those who say that i am not bloody calm.

douglas
Oh gosh i can hear that Hamlet cigar music again in the background...
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:31 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

douglas

Hi Remy,
Get out the 'noff quickly, our leader is going off on one

Perhaps a good stiff drink will do him good.

Noni
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:35 pm
KKK
Forum Regular

KKK will become famous soon enoughKKK will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by noni
Hi Remy,
Get out the 'noff quickly, our leader is going off on one

Perhaps a good stiff drink will do him good.

Noni
But Douglas

we all KNOW that you are bloody calm - has anyone said otherwise
Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KKK
But Douglas

we all KNOW that you are bloody calm - has anyone said otherwise
Hi all,

I have now passed through the manic phase and depression is setting in.

I know that you are all talking about me, that there are people out there who dont understand what i am saying and unbelievably there are even some people who dont agree with me.

I dont know what i have done to deserve this.

douglas
Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

TONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond reputeTONY P has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

I have now passed through the manic phase and depression is setting in.

I know that you are all talking about me, that there are people out there who dont understand what i am saying and unbelievably there are even some people who dont agree with me.

I dont know what i have done to deserve this.

douglas
Hi Douglas
Amazing, what must it be like to be right all the time
Stick your head above the parapet and you make a target of yourself.
Remember "No good turn goes unpunished"
Regards
Tony P
Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TONY P
Hi Douglas
Amazing, what must it be like to be right all the time
Stick your head above the parapet and you make a target of yourself.
Remember "No good turn goes unpunished"
Regards
Tony P
Hi Tony,

Being right all the time on every issue is bloody fantastic.

regards
douglas
Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:53 pm

Hi Tony,

regards
douglas
What a true expression.
"No good turn goes unpunished" - we have learnt the hard way. :curse:
Old Jul 26th 2007, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Tony,

regards
douglas
Hi all,

I do have the odd bad day when a touch of self doubt creeps in but then i pull myself together .

regards
douglas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.