British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Goa (https://britishexpats.com/forum/goa-170/)
-   -   In To-day's Newspapers (https://britishexpats.com/forum/goa-170/days-newspapers-558924/)

Mitzyboy Nov 16th 2008 5:00 am

Re: In To-day's Newspapers

Yes I found it.
Obviously telling me to F*** O** is seen as putting me in my place :)
Whoever thinks that IS clearly a person of little intelligence

hemingway Nov 16th 2008 5:06 am

Originally Posted by noni (Post 6979013)
Being a senile dead beat grandmother, what does it mean we 'brown nose' Mitzy. Don't believe for a moment it is our Douglas M.
I have a good idea which site these people have come from. :wub: Love and peace to the poor person whoever he is.

Noni, to 'brown nose' is to 'creep/crawl' to someone or 'suck up to them'.

Which site do you reckon these people are from? a PM will do if you don't want to post on here.

Also, sad but probably true, it is more likely to be a 'HE' rather than a 'SHE'. . . . . . .

Whoever it is, is obviously a very sad individual with what must be a pathetic & pitiful existance to 'get off' on posting garbage like that. . . . . . . . .

Regards

Hemingway

noni Nov 16th 2008 5:22 am

Originally Posted by hemingway (Post 6979039)
Noni, to 'brown nose' is to 'creep/crawl' to someone or 'suck up to them'.

Which site do you reckon these people are from? a PM will do if you don't want to post on here.

Also, sad but probably true, it is more likely to be a 'HE' rather than a 'SHE'. . . . . . .

Whoever it is, is obviously a very sad individual with what must be a pathetic & pitiful existance to 'get off' on posting garbage like that. . . . . . . . .

Regards

Hemingway

Have pm'd you. It is definately a HE possibly all the ones except Douglas.
If he thinks we are inbred he ought to go on to the Take in outside Forum, haven't read it for a long time, but tonights caption was enough. It makes Milwart look like St. Milwart of Goa.

Mitzyboy Nov 16th 2008 6:19 am

Dont forget you've all got to brown nose up to me in future ...... wouldn't want you forgetting that

Honey Bee Nov 16th 2008 10:58 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy (Post 6979221)
Dont forget you've all got to brown nose up to me in future ...... wouldn't want you forgetting that

brown nose! :rofl: wonderful comments about the Brits on holiday on that forum, described mitzy and his bald head! I should change the avatar now Mitzy.:wub:

Hemingway please click and flick and put that comment on here, am too stupid thanks

enfield951 Nov 16th 2008 11:38 pm

Originally Posted by hemingway (Post 6978981)
:thumbdown: Well I'm offended! I didn't get a mention:

Since you mentioned the british expats site, I have to say it has become
really pathetic there and the ‘bile’ one reads there is perpetuated by a bunch
of senile dead-beats (some of them grand mothers!) who are in denial and go by names such as oldman, johny5, noni, poppetjay, 1s.cowell - they sound like a family of inbreds - and their moderator mitzyboy being (from the same group of inbreds) encourages these morons to rant on the condition they brown nose him!
the moment someone with a different opinion comes along, this lot feels threatened and they gang up against the unwelcome new person like a bunch of dogs until the new person leaves in disgust or mitzyboy bans him/her from the site - defeating the whole purpose of a forum where diversity of opinion actually enriches discussions in most other sites.
this happened again today to a new member called karloss who put mitzyboy
in his place - and was promptly banned by him ! i suppose this the gene pool of inbreds being so limited they have a very small IQ and are therefore unable to grasp intelligent conversation and debate - please know that not all british people are like this.

Comment by Douglas M — November 15, 2008 @ 3:53 am

add enfield951 to that list

Comment by Douglas M — November 15, 2008 @ 4:23 am

I've just called my 'turfing accountant' for odds on the likely asshole claiming to be Douglas M & these were the odds quoted:

London Tom 100/30

Blue Max 4/1

Milward 6/1

Karloss 15/2

Douglas M 200/1

Other odds quoted on request. Any wagers, just PM me with your full name, credit card number, expiry date & CVC number. . . . . . :sneaky::sneaky:

Regards

Hemingway

Glad to get included in the group of the great and the good, even though I was an afterthought.
As to the writer ? Well I'll have a fiver on Jonathan Ross, he's got loads of time on his hands at present, and it's the sort of thing he'd do.
Anyone give me 10/1 ?
;);)

hemingway Nov 16th 2008 11:50 pm

Originally Posted by Honey Bee (Post 6981268)
brown nose! :rofl: wonderful comments about the Brits on holiday on that forum, described mitzy and his bald head! I should change the avatar now Mitzy.:wub: Hemingway please click and flick and put that comment on here, am too stupid thanks

Hi Honeybee - yes, just had a laugh :rofl::rofl::rofl: at that myself - whoever P(r)at with the silent 'r' is, they are brim full, nay overflowing with vitriol & bile - what a sad bas**rd, why can't they get themselves a brain - talk about generalising. Here's post 21 from that thread for anyone who is interested:

equal opportunities, equality laws, race relations etc., that means everyone is equal ?? england is civilised and sympathetic ??
ask anyone including the french, spanish, turkish, greeks even scots and irish and they would disagree - they have a history of manipulating their way into other peoples countries and plundering every possible resource including humans and the environment - their queen still wears jewels stolen from india on her crown !! the fact that the were kicked out 6 decades ago from most parts was because ultimately people saw your true colors - it is very doubtful that they evolved to a civilized state in little more than half a century.
No other nation manages to spoil other people’s holidays so thoroughly as the english. they do that all through the summer everywhere the sun shines with a unique mixture of wantonness and arrogance, pathetic addiction to drink, bad taste, and actually just their ugliness and thickheaded presence.
luckily it is easy to recognize english people on holiday. a clean shaven head with a much too big and cheap pair of sunglasses; a sun burnt bull’s neck; a set of disgusting tattoos across his torso if it is not covered with a football shirt of Manchester United; a half liter of beer always on hand. The lady in the company divides her attention between the whining children and the curtain that she got mixed up with the tops in her wardrobe while packing. Anyone who has seen an english couple on holiday understands why the english papers are filled with dramatic stories about binge drinking, obesity and teen-age pregnancies.
“The trend of hooligan tourism is not new. The english have single handedly ruined the Spanish island Ibiza, in Greece they wrecked Faliraki and with all the drinking and fighting Corfu is well on its way to disappearing into the sea like the mythical city of Atlantis. What is new is that the english who stay behind in and around London seem to be aware that something is wrong. The papers run almost weekly stories on how their countrymen carry on in southern Europe. An Ibiza club owner is allowed to relate how the english destroyed the tourist industry with their drink and drugs abuse. There are reprints of front pages from Greek newspapers that show Brits licking whipped cream of the bosoms of their summer girlfriends on the beach.
“We need a solution. How about that the British tell the rest of the world which beach or island they intend to wreck this year so that we know where to keep away from? Are the Brits going to Majorca or Crete this year? Then we are off to Goa or Kerala. Then everybody will be happy.”
civilized ? i dont think so !

Comment by Pat — November 16, 2008 @ 7:41 pm

Regards

Hemingway

P.S. - I'm not having any of that 'half a litre of beer permanently in hand' garbage - it's a 650ml bottle of Kingfisher during the day, it's a large gin & half a tonic to watch the sunset, it's red or white wine with my evening meal & it's a Honeybee over ice to round off the evening! Bloody philistines!!

Mitzyboy Nov 17th 2008 2:35 am

Originally Posted by Honey Bee (Post 6981268)
brown nose! :rofl: wonderful comments about the Brits on holiday on that forum, described mitzy and his bald head! I should change the avatar now Mitzy.:wub:

Ahhhhh , but you're mistaking me for someone who cares what these nobbers say! ;):)

hemingway Nov 17th 2008 4:32 am

No foreign tourists? Blame it on hotel tariffs

Hmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . . . . . . . .

http://www.oheraldo.in/pagedetails.asp?nid=12672&cid=27

Click on the link, I'm not saying anymore.

Hemingway

Return of Santan Nov 17th 2008 4:56 am

"Adolf Fernandes, First Class Holidays" "Only the German market is slightly stronger.” :ohmy:

Off course ze German Market vould be stronger !:rofl:

Global slow down first and now Hotel tariffs.. perhaps.. just perhaps they may admit ALL the other elements that have affected Goa's decline ? :huh:

On second thoughts probably not :unsure:

K-C

Goacrazy56 Nov 17th 2008 4:58 am

Re: No foreign tourists? Blame it on hotel tariffs

Originally Posted by hemingway (Post 6982261)

Hemingway

When are they going to wake up and smell the coffee.I have never read such fabricated rubbish,the message is out Goa is a no go Goa!!.Unsafe dirty expensive compared to other places now.
The British riff raff ain't wanted.So why would anyone in their right mind want to put up with this and pay for the pleasure of this.I don't think so,so you?

wheatsheaf Nov 17th 2008 3:27 pm

Re: No foreign tourists? Blame it on hotel tariffs

Originally Posted by hemingway (Post 6982261)

Hemingway

Well. What can we expect from folks that say "sell" when they mean "lease". Even "law abiding" means law abiding only when you pay for it to be so. All around delusional lot. Was there ever a paradise there? Are all those glorious ancient buildings really a reflection of the people or were they built by someone else? Was there ever any law and order or were they simply subjugated into compliance?. One thing is for sure, their coconut trees arent as tall as they once were.

prestonjohn Nov 17th 2008 9:44 pm

Dear Blue Max, perhaps you should read the international newspapers or listen to Internet news more often, but Japan, Germany and France are all in recession.This also includes New Zealand, Australia and Korea too.India has inflation at 14 to 16% and foriegn reserves at 450 billion-all in $ USA.They face a balance of payments crisis in February because they over paid for oil at around 70 plus $ per barrel. Its now only $50.Indian businesses survive behind tarif barriers and huge subsidies, cheep labour and no H&S laws.Learn and survive ? Indian business survive because of the above, not because of their resilience or robust nature.Kingfisher is offering seats from Heathrow to bangalore then Goa £363 return.I dont think Kingfisher will be around long either too.And as for Goa being a cheep destination, you can cheeper and better food down Brick Lane now.73 rupes to the pound and falling.Wonder what the hotel and restuarant trade will be saying in May 2009 when they kave a look at the books.Turn the noise up we need the trade please.....

old man Nov 18th 2008 3:24 pm

Originally Posted by prestonjohn (Post 6984597)
Dear Blue Max, perhaps you should read the international newspapers or listen to Internet news more often, but Japan, Germany and France are all in recession.This also includes New Zealand, Australia and Korea too.India has inflation at 14 to 16% and foriegn reserves at 450 billion-all in $ USA.They face a balance of payments crisis in February because they over paid for oil at around 70 plus $ per barrel. Its now only $50.Indian businesses survive behind tarif barriers and huge subsidies, cheep labour and no H&S laws.Learn and survive ? Indian business survive because of the above, not because of their resilience or robust nature.Kingfisher is offering seats from Heathrow to bangalore then Goa £363 return.I dont think Kingfisher will be around long either too.And as for Goa being a cheep destination, you can cheeper and better food down Brick Lane now.73 rupes to the pound and falling.Wonder what the hotel and restuarant trade will be saying in May 2009 when they kave a look at the books.Turn the noise up we need the trade please.....

:thumbsup: Very true

ContessaQ Nov 18th 2008 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by hemingway (Post 6981458)
Hi Honeybee - yes, just had a laugh :rofl::rofl::rofl: at that myself - whoever P(r)at with the silent 'r' is, they are brim full, nay overflowing with vitriol & bile - what a sad bas**rd, why can't they get themselves a brain - talk about generalising. Here's post 21 from that thread for anyone who is interested:

equal opportunities, equality laws, race relations etc., that means everyone is equal ?? england is civilised and sympathetic ??
ask anyone including the french, spanish, turkish, greeks even scots and irish and they would disagree - they have a history of manipulating their way into other peoples countries and plundering every possible resource including humans and the environment - their queen still wears jewels stolen from india on her crown !! the fact that the were kicked out 6 decades ago from most parts was because ultimately people saw your true colors - it is very doubtful that they evolved to a civilized state in little more than half a century.
No other nation manages to spoil other people’s holidays so thoroughly as the english. they do that all through the summer everywhere the sun shines with a unique mixture of wantonness and arrogance, pathetic addiction to drink, bad taste, and actually just their ugliness and thickheaded presence.
luckily it is easy to recognize english people on holiday. a clean shaven head with a much too big and cheap pair of sunglasses; a sun burnt bull’s neck; a set of disgusting tattoos across his torso if it is not covered with a football shirt of Manchester United; a half liter of beer always on hand. The lady in the company divides her attention between the whining children and the curtain that she got mixed up with the tops in her wardrobe while packing. Anyone who has seen an english couple on holiday understands why the english papers are filled with dramatic stories about binge drinking, obesity and teen-age pregnancies.
“The trend of hooligan tourism is not new. The english have single handedly ruined the Spanish island Ibiza, in Greece they wrecked Faliraki and with all the drinking and fighting Corfu is well on its way to disappearing into the sea like the mythical city of Atlantis. What is new is that the english who stay behind in and around London seem to be aware that something is wrong. The papers run almost weekly stories on how their countrymen carry on in southern Europe. An Ibiza club owner is allowed to relate how the english destroyed the tourist industry with their drink and drugs abuse. There are reprints of front pages from Greek newspapers that show Brits licking whipped cream of the bosoms of their summer girlfriends on the beach.
“We need a solution. How about that the British tell the rest of the world which beach or island they intend to wreck this year so that we know where to keep away from? Are the Brits going to Majorca or Crete this year? Then we are off to Goa or Kerala. Then everybody will be happy.”
civilized ? i dont think so !

Comment by Pat — November 16, 2008 @ 7:41 pm

Regards

Hemingway

P.S. - I'm not having any of that 'half a litre of beer permanently in hand' garbage - it's a 650ml bottle of Kingfisher during the day, it's a large gin & half a tonic to watch the sunset, it's red or white wine with my evening meal & it's a Honeybee over ice to round off the evening! Bloody philistines!!

unfortunately a lot of what pat has written is true, a lot of brits do cause problems in other countries.
i'm sure none of us in here do coz we're a bunch of senile old gits :D