Acron Homes

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:14 am
Just Joined

Rama is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Acron Homes

Originally Posted by Bryson7
Hi Rama,
I have spoken with many Acron owners whilst in Goa and I didn't hear a bad word said about Acron or the standard of workmanship in their developments.
It is difficult to find a good lawyer in Goa to act on your behalf, so I'm afraid it does put a certain amount of risk on the buyer. Acron and a few other builders in Goa do have good track records spreading over many years. So my advice is to speak with past customers and see what they say about their experiences.
I personally have found them to be very open and honest, just wish I was a PIO then I'd be really happy.
Regards
Bryson
Many thanks Bryson for your response. I guess one has to take the risk but I thought they appeared fairly professional and inspired confidence.

Regards

Rama
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

djcampbell777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rama

I purchased an apartment last year at villa Tina, i have had no problems with Acron. They have always been honest and professional. But remember you are only buying a long lease unless you are a PIO.

Regards David
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:13 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by djcampbell777
Hi Rama

I purchased an apartment last year at villa Tina, i have had no problems with Acron. They have always been honest and professional. But remember you are only buying a long lease unless you are a PIO.

Regards David
Hi David
Many thanks for your reponse and it is reassuring to hear that you have been happy with the purchase .Yes fortunately i am a PIO so should be OK . Also was your apartment complete as per schedule?

regards
Rama
Old Jan 4th 2008, 6:10 pm
Just Joined

djcampbell777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rama

Yes my apartment was on schedule although a few of the apartments went over the deadline by a few weeks. Overall i was happy with the build quality and design, solar water heating is also a good option if you decide to purchase.

Regards David
Old Jan 6th 2008, 8:48 am
Just Joined

billy 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rama
Hi We visited goa for the first time 6 weeks back and fell in love with the place and have bought a flat through Acron in Villa Vera and would like some feedback as to how you have found dealing with them and are you pleased with all their paper work . we have signed but have not taken any legal advice on the documents and deeds . Do you advice to do so and also is there any negitiability on their brochure prices/
would love to hear from you
hi Rama, we have bought/leased D5 at villa Maria with friends so it looks like we will neighbours. we have been very pleased with Acron through the whole process.we visited in november and were very pleased with the standard of work and as others have said we have not heard any negative feedback about Acron.
billy/jackie
Old Jan 6th 2008, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by billy 1
hi Rama, we have bought/leased D5 at villa Maria with friends so it looks like we will neighbours. we have been very pleased with Acron through the whole process.we visited in november and were very pleased with the standard of work and as others have said we have not heard any negative feedback about Acron.
billy/jackie
Hi Billy
Many thanks for the response and I am heartened to hear only good things about Acron so far and I am so glad that we are going to be neighbours and it is fantastic that we can have an almost readymade community of friends while we spend time in Goa in the future.
Regards
Rama
Old Jan 8th 2008, 4:05 pm
Betty and Walter

epires is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Goa Homes

Has anyone worked with interior designers and/or architects in Goa?
Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:42 am
Just Joined

Bo Garaam is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Acron Homes

Hi Everyone

I am new to the site and encouraged to see there are quite a few members who have purcahsed an apartment in Villa Maria. I have purchased in block C. Typically I've left it late but need to sort out furnishing the apartment, not sure if i should ship furniture over to goa or buy over there. Any suggestions as to the best and cheapest option would be greatly appreciated. Also has anyone opted for the Acron offered a/c units?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 9:59 am
Just Joined

Hi Bo,we have purchased in block D. We were over in November and visited a showroom in Panjim and were very impressed with the furniture on offer. We will be ordering oures later in year for it to be ready for our next visit in November.(goawayhomes.co.uk).They do variouse fufniture packages to suit differant size appartments but you can ommit certain items or add to.Lady we dealt with is European and part of the set up by the name of Sirpa and foumd her to be very helpful. The only concern we vhad was that they needed all monies up front on ordering.Hope you find this helpful.

billy/jackie
Old Jan 14th 2008, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

Bo Garaam is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Billy, thanks for your message. I checked out the site you recomended looks very good and ideal as they offer furniture packs dependant on type and size of accomodation. From your message I take it your apartment is expected to be ready Nov'08? Block C will be ready soon, I am aiming to go out there in February/March and happy to post photos of the development on my return.

Is there a owners group of people buying in villa maria from the UK?

Bo Garaam
Old Jan 14th 2008, 6:18 pm
Just Joined

Hi Bo,our place will be ready same time as yours , its just work is coming at me from all directions at the moment and as i am self employed i need to take it as it comes.There used to be quite a few Villa Maria owners that used to use this site but when things started to go a bit pear shaped regarding FNs owning property in Goa we had some well meaning people with some good advice to give join the thread but it all started to get a bit messy and out of hand. I suppose the villa maria people are still out there,but feel they dont want to get involved with what went on before.Im sure we will meet up at some time but untill then enjoy your apartment.

bill/jackie
Old Jan 16th 2008, 5:37 pm
Just Joined

David Gardiner is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rosemarywright
Hi my husband and I have bought an appartment off plan with acron homes, it`s something we have wanted to do for a long time, we plan to holiday their for a few years and then hopefully retire summers here winters Goa.
I wondered if any one else had bought properties with Acron or maybe on our development Villa Maria? Our appartment is due to complete December next year any feed back would be apreciated. Rose and Mick.
Hi

My wife and I recently completed a purchase on villa violeta and almost bought on Maria too. We took possession in October and apart from a few minor snags (shower screens incomplete and ext paintwork not 100% and galvanised bolts on the swimming pool steps that rusted through!), its a relatively pleasant experience and Acron do not abandon you once they have your money. We have been back for a two week stay at Xmas but I will say that furnishing and fitting out was more time consuming and difficult than I had expected. I can recommend Habitat for curtains/blinds etc but do not give anyone more than 50% deposit as this speeds up their desire to complete your order. We were fortunate to engage a very helpful taxi driver who we now use on every visit, he helped us no end sorting out electric etc and we use him on every visit now.
Good luck but just remember Rome was not furnished in one day!!

David and Jan:
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

keithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the rough

Hello folks,it's been a long time since I logged in to the forum.

I hope everybody is good and finding life in Goa really great !

I don't know whether my flat C2 in Villa Maria has been sold on yet,but if so,happy days for whoever has got it !!

My flat in North Cyprus is finished in late May,so with my impending redundancy money on the way,it is a brilliant piece of timing for me.

Noni... how are you ???

How's the noffi going down these days ??

I hear that the residency issues are still rumbling on,I do hope you good guys get the result you all deserve !!

All the very best wishes

Keith Rogers

Old Feb 21st 2008, 7:33 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithrogers
Hello folks,it's been a long time since I logged in to the forum.

I hope everybody is good and finding life in Goa really great !

I don't know whether my flat C2 in Villa Maria has been sold on yet,but if so,happy days for whoever has got it !!

My flat in North Cyprus is finished in late May,so with my impending redundancy money on the way,it is a brilliant piece of timing for me.

Noni... how are you ???

How's the noffi going down these days ??

I hear that the residency issues are still rumbling on,I do hope you good guys get the result you all deserve !!

All the very best wishes

Keith Rogers

Hi Keith,

Good to hear from you again. On the Honey Bee now!!!. Personally have not heard from the D of E further - just dread the brown envelope arriving.

Hope all goes well in Cyprus.
Love Noni
Old Feb 21st 2008, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

keithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the rough

Keep the faith Noni,I'm sure you'll duck under their radar !!

What's the feeling like out there in Goa now ??

I've read some pretty scary stories of robbery,murder etc ...

Seems to be getting like Britain !!!

Best wishes to all

Keith Rogers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.