The Virus

Old Jul 16th 2021, 7:52 pm
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Virus

Well let’s not get hung up on specific statistics despite my signature lol. The science of herd immunity simply says the better the herd is protected the few cases there are, the level reached depends on the transmissibility and how long/well immunity is imparted by the bug and/or vaccination. I’m told Zika resistance = infection is actually at over 99% in some islands but most never knew they had it. Now that’s a successful virus that committed suicide. In a generation of course it may re-emerge.
Old Jul 16th 2021, 8:04 pm
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Virus

The huge U.K. death numbers are based on a simple rule - if they tested positive within 4 weeks of death it counts in daily deaths , but this isn’t the final number. The statisticians know deaths expected week on week through the year. What counts are the excess over the number expected from the other known things, eg someone aged 80 would probably die if they had covid and pneumonia but which? Is it statistically a bigger number than normal that week that weather etc? and that gives the actual death rate from covid, but it’s not available till a month after. Currently it’s actually about 1.2% of real cases there.