Reload this Page >

Election's 'a comin'

Election's 'a comin'

Old Dec 4th 2005, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

jcexit will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Election's 'a comin'

Originally Posted by dbd33
Do you partake of the drink, jcexit ? Your spelling seems to have slipped rather and you've come over all corprophilic.
unlike yourself I do not drink that much and I also try very hard not to swallow dictionaries so as to come up with obscure words just for the effect of it. It does not impress me. By the way, check back on your own posts if you believe you are have been perfect
Old Dec 4th 2005, 12:00 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jcexit
Why should someone be well-known in this issue? Abortion or not are to do with the poor girl who is facing the choice. Not you or me. Or anyone else.
You assert that proabortionists exist, indeed that there are many and that they've been around for a long time. Who are or were they ? Who were the major figures in this movement ?

I say no one. The claim is empty. Proabortionists are like suburban buses, something you believe exists but haven't actually encountered.

(If encountered is too long a word substitute "seen".)

Last edited by dbd33; Dec 4th 2005 at 12:33 pm.
Old Dec 4th 2005, 12:43 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

jcexit, if you could stop playing with the turds for a moment, what do you make of Harper's promises to cut taxes and hospital waiting lists at the same time ?
Personally I think that the first is a simple lie, he has no such intent, but is making a McGuinty style promise. The latter he has no influence over so he may as well promise Chinook in every pot. Still, do you think that such obviously transparent promises help his campaign or do they hurt him by making him seem (even) less credible ?
Old Dec 5th 2005, 7:55 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
I imagine a prowling cougar cub is not in the least bit phu*cked up, racist, sexist, able-ist, you-name-it-ist in the selection of its next meal.
I fully admit to being a sexist pig in this instance!
Old Dec 5th 2005, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Election's 'a comin'

Originally Posted by dbd33
You assert that proabortionists exist, indeed that there are many and that they've been around for a long time. Who are or were they ? Who were the major figures in this movement ?

I say no one. The claim is empty. Proabortionists are like suburban buses, something you believe exists but haven't actually encountered.

(If encountered is too long a word substitute "seen".)

I fully agree with the latter. It is always: "Prime minister is under pressure from" or "ProAbortion pressure gourps have stated their veiws" etc.

Who are these people and who gives them money. These are interesting questions. Do you not think? Like 2 women who had abortion go door to door collecting Donations. Is that right? And then they pay for an Off-shore Abortion clinc fully staffed to go between Ireland, Portugal and Poland.
I hope it does not come from my cigarette taxes!