Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Election's 'a comin'

Election's 'a comin'

Old Dec 3rd 2005, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

Marcingy has a spectacular aura aboutMarcingy has a spectacular aura aboutMarcingy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Election's 'a comin'

I disagree that there are people who are 'pro-abortionists' as this would mean that you would people standing giving out leafets to pregant woman encoraging them to go and have an abortion. People who support abortion merely see it as the womans right to have access to free and safe medical procedures if they desire to use them.

Originally Posted by jcexit
Are you stupid or what? Many people are pro-abortionists and have been for more years than you will live upon this earth.
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

jcexit will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by dbd33
I suppose I should specify that I don't advocate starving children in Canada. I do unchain mine from time to time. I think another reason to fear Harper is that were he in power he would likely look for ways to reduce spending on education (directly by the feds or indirectly by the provinces). Tuition fees are already brutal.
But you do advocate breaking the law if it suits your own purposes? Like allowing your dog to run leash free in a non-leash free zone, eh? Well, lets hope your daughter picks up some awful disease from someone who thinks similar to you on the subject. That, hopefully, may bring you around to respect and adhere to by-laws.
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

Incidentally there is a politician in Canada with "fame sparkle", she's called Belinda Stronach.
And she is now a 'Liberal'
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 2:23 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a fact that if it were not for the Americans many of us would not be here now to partake in this forum. Indeed, we may all be speaking German.
Ooh so grateful are we ? No. Never, ever, ever.

Canada came to the aid of the whole of free Europe from the start of WW2 (or almost the very start).

US very conveniently joined in when Pearl Harbour was bombed. PH was maybe the biggest favour the Japanese could do us. Note the difference, when it really matters Canada acts, US re-acts. Big difference.

Remember also that US was still buying goods from the Nazi military-industrial bases such as Bosch, Faber, and many many more, it has been proven that if US had ceased this trade Hitler would have been screwed for income to fund his death machine. US also supplied oil based products to the Nazis; again without which Hitler would have failed, This trade continued despite Jewish community pressure in the US and efforts to publicise what was happening especially after Kristallnacht (sp) and of course post-war US was happy to take many Nazis to undertake research despite proven war crimes, and against the pleas of the War Crimes Commission, all in the name of economic scientific and social progress. Capitalism above justice at all costs eh ?

And don't think that the US gives a loose screw for the insignificant rock that is GB, .....GB means zip even now in 2005.

And don't think that the US does anything for any other single nation unless it's own self serving interests are favoured. IIRC the US ships out aid worth approx 0.01% of GNP, the least % of any developed nation. Staggering, such a generous people eh ?

The Carter government funded Islamic terrorism against Soviet Russia to the tune of $500m US. Chechnya, Taliban, Al-Quaeda etc are all the US/CIA's bastard sons. Understanding the true facts of how the world works does wonders for one's insights into the so-called civilisation that infests this lump of space rock like a virus with sneakers.

Long live freedom in the name of the military-industrial complex
It may offend some and I apologise for that but I reserve my right to rage against wrong, evil, greed, apathy, corruption, liars, deceivers, bloodsucking leeches with shiny suits, snake oil salesmen, spin doctors, history rewriters, and the like.

Rich.

Last edited by Rich_007; Dec 3rd 2005 at 2:28 am.
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Marcingy
I disagree that there are people who are 'pro-abortionists' as this would mean that you would people standing giving out leafets to pregant woman encoraging them to go and have an abortion. People who support abortion merely see it as the womans right to have access to free and safe medical procedures if they desire to use them.
Are you telling me there are no people out there who support abortion?
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Ooh so grateful are we ? No. Never, ever, ever.

Canada came to the aid of the whole of free Europe from the start of WW2 (or almost the very start).

US very conveniently joined in when Pearl Harbour was bombed. PH was maybe the biggest favour the Japanese could do us. Note the difference, when it really matters Canada acts, US re-acts. Big difference.

Remember also that US was still buying goods from the Nazi military-industrial bases such as Bosch, Faber, and many many more, it has been proven that if US had ceased this trade Hitler would have been screwed for income to fund his death machine. US also supplied oil based products to the Nazis; again without which Hitler would have failed, This trade continued despite Jewish community pressure in the US and efforts to publicise what was happening especially after Kristallnacht (sp) and of course post-war US was happy to take many Nazis to undertake research despite proven war crimes, and against the pleas of the War Crimes Commission, all in the name of economic scientific and social progress. Capitalism above justice at all costs eh ?

And don't think that the US gives a loose screw for the insignificant rock that is GB, .....GB means zip even now in 2005.

And don't think that the US does anything for any other single nation unless it's own self serving interests are favoured. IIRC the US ships out aid worth approx 0.01% of GNP, the least % of any developed nation. Staggering, such a generous people eh ?

The Carter government funded Islamic terrorism against Soviet Russia to the tune of $500m US. Chechnya, Taliban, Al-Quaeda etc are all the US/CIA's bastard sons. Understanding the true facts of how the world works does wonders for one's insights into the so-called civilisation that infests this lump of space rock like a virus with sneakers.

Long live freedom in the name of the military-industrial complex
It may offend some and I apologise for that but I reserve my right to rage against wrong, evil, greed, apathy, corruption, liars, deceivers, bloodsucking leeches with shiny suits, snake oil salesmen, spin doctors, history rewriters, and the like.

Rich.
Hey! Clap, clap, clap! Don't quite understand the 'snake oil salesmen' and you really should not refer to dbd33 as history rewriters, and the like'.
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

Marcingy has a spectacular aura aboutMarcingy has a spectacular aura aboutMarcingy has a spectacular aura about

Supporting the right to have access to abortion does not make you pro-arbortion. Otherwise you would have as I said have people trying to pursuade others to carry out the act.

Are you telling me there are no people out there who support abortion?
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=dbd33]Bush blathers, he should have continued drinking so he'd have an excuse.
QUOTE]
Bit like yourself, really!
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 2:39 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! Clap, clap, clap! Don't quite understand the 'snake oil salesmen' and you really should not refer to dbd33 as history rewriters, and the like'.
Nothing aimed at dbd33 whatsoever, nothing personal meant, no abuse intended. I express my views in this tiny part of cyberspace, others agree disagree whatever, no problem.

Snake oil salesmen => shiny suited immigration consultants (i.e. the unprofessional, uncertified sector) esp of UK origin who have never lived/worked in Canada but sell soma-like dreams-in-a-bottle to unsuspecting dreamers and weave their magic web of rose-tinted spectacles whilst cashing substantial cheques for doing very little and making false promises. Snake oil...buyer beware

Rich.
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Marcingy
Supporting the right to have access to abortion does not make you pro-arbortion. Otherwise you would have as I said have people trying to pursuade others to carry out the act.
Sorry, I don't understand. Please refine your point.
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

I'm an immigrant. I assume you're an immigrant so, unless we both consistently vote Liberal, your theory is plainly nonsense. If you think the country's gone to the dogs because of the darkies please say so.

I believe Harper to be a Canadian Pat Robertson rather than an Ayatollah. I see the weirdly named Reform fellows, Stock and Press, as being Canadian analogues of Fred Phelps. Overall I think the competence and awareness of the Canadian right is best summarised by the acronym they chose for themselves: CRAP.
CCRAP, actually and neverv adpopted.
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

I'm an immigrant. I assume you're an immigrant so, unless we both consistently vote Liberal, your theory is plainly nonsense. If you think the country's gone to the dogs because of the darkies please say so.

I believe Harper to be a Canadian Pat Robertson rather than an Ayatollah. I see the weirdly named Reform fellows, Stock and Press, as being Canadian analogues of Fred Phelps. Overall I think the competence and awareness of the Canadian right is best summarised by the acronym they chose for themselves: CRAP.
CCRAP, actually and never adopted.
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

btw, it's a bit of a leap from Mother Teresa to George Bush. Were they an item ?
I think that's too insulting, even from you.
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

Canadians have a high tolerance for corruption. .
Yea, they really like dogs running over their picnics on the beach and in the park and their owners leaving their poop to be trodden on by them and their children
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

I do believe we have reason to fear the Conservatives. Yes.
No, we have far more fear of a continuing so called Liberal government.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.