Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House Seller (Nov 08 onwards)

Whinging Pom House Seller (Nov 08 onwards)

Old Apr 28th 2009, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House Seller (Nov 08 onwards)

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Just checking in Its great some of you are having views lets hope the market is picking up for you all

Got some photo's of our wedding too thought you mightlike to see some.
A big congratulations.
Photos are mega, thank you for sharing them with us.Yes lets hope we get some sales on this thread now.

Julie
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:20 am
Just Joined

capo is a jewel in the roughcapo is a jewel in the roughcapo is a jewel in the roughcapo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Annabel Candy
But if the market is flattening out in UK it should be here in Australia too so in theory even if you have to sell for less in UK you should be able to buy for less in Australia. Unless the pound goes down and down of course. I went to an open home here in Queensland for a beautiful home with fabulous hinterland views and the agents was even supplying free bubbles. Guess what? I was the only person to turn up despite this being the alleged busy weekend for viewing and sales. Definitely very troubling times in real estate.
Could be worse.

In the US they are bulldozing loads of newly built fancy mansions in South California.

No buyers, no other developers wanting to take over the developments, no money to lend them at profitable rates to finished the developments off, as they know there will be no buyers interested at the big prices they'd want for them. Vicious circle.

Videos:

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogsp...epression.html
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:25 am
Just Joined

capo is a jewel in the roughcapo is a jewel in the roughcapo is a jewel in the roughcapo is a jewel in the rough

Just checking in Its great some of you are having views lets hope the market is picking up for you all

Really great pics Tina. You all look great and superb setting. Nice to see some cheerful and happy stuff for a change.

Lol at Steve in his suit and black sandals.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 3:33 am
Just Joined

Annabel Candy is an unknown quantity at this point

Love the pics, I am a sucker for wedding photos! Don't tell me that is in Essex though?!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by capo
Really great pics Tina. You all look great and superb setting. Nice to see some cheerful and happy stuff for a change.

Lol at Steve in his suit and black sandals.
Thongs Capo

Originally Posted by Annabel Candy
Love the pics, I am a sucker for wedding photos! Don't tell me that is in Essex though?!

Almost Essex Glenelg Adelaide.

Glad you all liked the pics thought it might be good to put some good news on here
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

They are beautiful photo's - congratulations! You all look very happy... Glad the wedding went well!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by corgi
Hi cathy

A new agent good idea. Lets hope they work harder for you. Some on hear changed agents and had more luck.
Take care and good luck
Julie
Thanks Julie. new agent booked in for sat 9th May. Going away the weekend so it's the earliest we could get them round of a weekend.... At least the garden will look better this time in photo's compared to the pics taken straight after christmas!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by travelbug
Thanks Julie. new agent booked in for sat 9th May. Going away the weekend so it's the earliest we could get them round of a weekend.... At least the garden will look better this time in photo's compared to the pics taken straight after christmas!
Yes your garden will look mega. They have plenty of time to get a good shot in the sun for you. Have a fab time away.
Jule
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes your garden will look mega. They have plenty of time to get a good shot in the sun for you. Have a fab time away.
Jule
Thanks Julie....and fingerscrossed you get some viewings this coming bank holiday weekend.
Old May 2nd 2009, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by travelbug
Thanks Julie....and fingerscrossed you get some viewings this coming bank holiday weekend.
I have just knocked another 25 thousand off my house. Agent said I needed to if I wanted to sell this year.

Any one else had to reduce house more.

Its just my house been for since end August 2007 . I could try another
a different agent but I have to pay over £800 to get out of contract with them.

Need lots of good luck karma sending please.

Good luck to all. Hope you all get viewing and buyers soon.
Julie
Old May 2nd 2009, 1:52 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

I have just knocked another 25 thousand off my house. Agent said I needed to if I wanted to sell this year.

Any one else had to reduce house more.

Its just my house been for since end August 2007 . I could try another
a different agent but I have to pay over £800 to get out of contract with them.

Need lots of good luck karma sending please.

Good luck to all. Hope you all get viewing and buyers soon.
Julie
Yep, we've reduced further too. Same as you another £25k, that's 75k altogether since we put it on.

On the plus side we have seen a huge increase in viewings since we dropped it, had one this morning and got another one in about 10 minutes.

If it means selling this god damn place then it's worth it.
Old May 2nd 2009, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Yep, we've reduced further too. Same as you another £25k, that's 75k altogether since we put it on.

On the plus side we have seen a huge increase in viewings since we dropped it, had one this morning and got another one in about 10 minutes.

If it means selling this god damn place then it's worth it.
Good luck with your viewings. Yes its upsetting to reduce , but like you say if it brings viewings then it has to be done. Got everything crosse for you.

Julie
Old May 3rd 2009, 12:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Everything crossed for you both - as always.:

It's gutting to reduce the price so much with a poor exchange rate too... I know we reduced by about 25% to get a sale and it was awful. However I can tell you it WAS worth it.

(It's like old times on here - OfftoOz, Corgi and Tina!!)
Old May 3rd 2009, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Everything crossed for you both - as always.:

It's gutting to reduce the price so much with a poor exchange rate too... I know we reduced by about 25% to get a sale and it was awful. However I can tell you it WAS worth it.

(It's like old times on here - OfftoOz, Corgi and Tina!!)
Better tell Scott we are back
Old May 3rd 2009, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Better tell Scott we are back
LOL he gets confused bless him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.