Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 6th 2007, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Daunted how did the viewing go?

Well it is now the 6 September and not a peep from the EA, fingers crossed for next week, karma to eveyone on here trying to sell
Old Sep 6th 2007, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Somme!
Well the EA rang me at lunch time today to ask if the loft was boarded????????? Told them it was half done. EA said she didnt think it was a deciding factor as they were plannign to rent it out if they bought it So Im still sat here twiddling my fingers and thumbs waiting ...........................
Old Sep 6th 2007, 5:08 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by daunted
Hi Somme!
Well the EA rang me at lunch time today to ask if the loft was boarded????????? Told them it was half done. EA said she didnt think it was a deciding factor as they were plannign to rent it out if they bought it So Im still sat here twiddling my fingers and thumbs waiting ...........................

Talk about prolonging the agony for you...You should have just said.." Do they want it or not?":curse:

Good luckXX
Old Sep 6th 2007, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
Talk about prolonging the agony for you...You should have just said.." Do they want it or not?":curse:

Good luckXX
Im TYING to stay calm and chilled - hoping the positivity rubs off on the house and then them
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Hi Somme!
Oh daunted I really hope it sells, could do with someone selling on this tread and then it could set the chain off for all of us, keep us posted
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Oh daunted I really hope it sells, could do with someone selling on this tread and then it could set the chain off for all of us, keep us posted
I'll get the ball rolling this Sunday Arvo; I'll move the Frond Circuit house and that should bring on the domino effect and you lot over there will in turn all follow suit?

Okay?

We need positive house selling vibes traipsing across cyber space!

From now on we all think positive.

No more pratting about............. it's time to sell. No more tyre kickers, no more nosey neighbours.................. come on all you fair dinkum purchasers.

Where the f**k are you????
Old Sep 6th 2007, 7:30 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bobcat
I'll get the ball rolling this Sunday Arvo; I'll move the Frond Circuit house and that should bring on the domino effect and you lot over there will in turn all follow suit?

Okay?

We need positive house selling vibes traipsing across cyber space!

From now on we all think positive.

No more pratting about............. it's time to sell. No more tyre kickers, no more nosey neighbours.................. come on all you fair dinkum purchasers.

Where the f**k are you????
sounds good to me
worth trying anything at this point!

(((((((( sending out positive vibes ))))))))
Old Sep 7th 2007, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! *sitting in the lotus position emitting very postive vibes*
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:04 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

well as of this afternoon i now have TWO estate agents to contend with.

I am hoping that as only one will get paid this will focus both of their minds and make them put some effort into marketing my house ... of course this could just be wishful thinking on my part

i just cant quite figure out how we got into this mess in the first place - two years ago when we started this daft idea of migrating i specifically said i did NOT want to be sitting with a visa and trying to sell the house - so how come i am sitting here with a visa and still have a house

ok need to concentrate on those positive vibes (((((((( ))))))))
Old Sep 7th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
well as of this afternoon i now have TWO estate agents to contend with.

I am hoping that as only one will get paid this will focus both of their minds and make them put some effort into marketing my house ... of course this could just be wishful thinking on my part

i just cant quite figure out how we got into this mess in the first place - two years ago when we started this daft idea of migrating i specifically said i did NOT want to be sitting with a visa and trying to sell the house - so how come i am sitting here with a visa and still have a house

ok need to concentrate on those positive vibes (((((((( ))))))))
We said we wouldn't sell for the first six months then changed our minds to make us more determined to make a go of it

Well I hope we are all gearing up for this new lot of people coming in the second week of September, seeing is believing

Did you have to agree to a much bigger percentage to sell with two agents?

Good luck anyway
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:45 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by somme
We said we wouldn't sell for the first six months then changed our minds to make us more determined to make a go of it

Well I hope we are all gearing up for this new lot of people coming in the second week of September, seeing is believing

Did you have to agree to a much bigger percentage to sell with two agents?

Good luck anyway

yes..my agent told me we should "expect" a new lot of people from September...they must all read from the same script.......huh
Old Sep 8th 2007, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sarab40
yes..my agent told me we should "expect" a new lot of people from September...they must all read from the same script.......huh
Mine said the same so lets hope they know what they talking about!
Old Sep 8th 2007, 12:18 am
sarab40

Mine said the same so lets hope they know what they talking about!
All quiet on the western front here this week in my house viewing..
(quite good in one way as I dont have to be frantic with the housework,ha!)
Old Sep 8th 2007, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! *sitting in the lotus position emitting very postive vibes*
Do a feng shui on your house, get book on it from the library, change a few of your furniture around, put your clutter in the garage, make your house looks like show room & spacious, basically fool your buyer.
Hey it worked for us, we also went multi agent we had 4 offers with in 2 weeks of going multi agent.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Think it is time we joined in the whingeing! Firstly, I would just like to thank the nice bloke who let me tidy up and wait in for him this afternoon, only to not show up:curse:
Then I would like to thank the lovely couple who came round the other night, opened every cupboard, banged on every wall, then told the EA that our house is "a two bed with a walk in wardrobe, not a three bed and is overpriced by 10K" Grrrrrrr:curse:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.