Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Clippies
that sounds like a nice day
oh i did the ironing aswell now that was boring lol

have you opend you bottles yet ??
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:06 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mands
oh i did the ironing aswell now that was boring lol

have you opend you bottles yet ??
Lol, yeah that's boring, I'm too bored to even do the boring ironing

No, I'm resisting temptation, been wanting to open them since about lunchtime
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, yeah that's boring, I'm too bored to even do the boring ironing

No, I'm resisting temptation, been wanting to open them since about lunchtime
i would go for it and open one , just for a little drink or two
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:11 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

i would go for it and open one , just for a little drink or two
I'm incredibly tempted....

oooh it's my favourite wine too....

it's a bit early though isn't it
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm incredibly tempted....

oooh it's my favourite wine too....

it's a bit early though isn't it
no its never to early on a weekend
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:13 am

no its never to early on a weekend
Lol mmmm do you think Dale will swallow that one when he comes home from the pub and I'm a bottle of wine down?
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lol mmmm do you think Dale will swallow that one when he comes home from the pub and I'm a bottle of wine down?
hes down the pub,so just tell him you were being sociable and joining him in a quick one(drink for all the dirty minded ppl )

any how, whats it the end of
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:17 am

hes down the pub,so just tell him you were being sociable and joining him in a quick one(drink for all the dirty minded ppl )

any how, whats it the end of
yes....I'll try that one, and besides I was lying awake at 4am so really it's night time for me now

the world I dunno, just liked the look of it

it's the twinkly stars I liked.

Hmmm...really struggling to find a nice one, I'll have another look in my files.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes....I'll try that one, and besides I was lying awake at 4am so really it's night time for me now

the world I dunno, just liked the look of it

it's the twinkly stars I liked.

Hmmm...really struggling to find a nice one, I'll have another look in my files.
have you tryed google for some avatars, thats were my kids get theirs from.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:26 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

hello?

have you tryed google for some avatars, thats were my kids get theirs from.
yes I've been googling all day.

told you i'd been bored

I've got some ace ones but they're just too big for the site

I don't know why I started messing with it, now it's driving me mad

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
hello?
good evening
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:27 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

good evening
love the avatars you two.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:30 am

love the avatars you two.
thank you, I'm going through an avatar crisis
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hello?
hiya back again

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.