Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by asher
only me
its only a holiday but i'm so pleased

tickets already booked
oh how great im sooo jelous but i do have my sister home with the boys in jan soo not to bad . and hopfully by then will be able to say nah nah to tra as we have the requirements just gotta trace someone from 19 years ago (and i will dave aint so keen!! men !!) how old are your children ?
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:21 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
oh how great im sooo jelous but i do have my sister home with the boys in jan soo not to bad . and hopfully by then will be able to say nah nah to tra as we have the requirements just gotta trace someone from 19 years ago (and i will dave aint so keen!! men !!) how old are your children ?
Two boys 19 and 20 so they want to stay

the wont emigrate either

Have fun with your sister

good luck with tracing that person
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Two boys 19 and 20 so they want to stay

the wont emigrate either

Have fun with your sister

good luck with tracing that person

bet they chage there minds !!!! who wouldnt ??? and at the end of the day they will and if not its only a flight (all be it expensive) ooooooo how hard ) xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

bet they chage there minds !!!! who wouldnt ??? and at the end of the day they will and if not its only a flight (all be it expensive) ooooooo how hard ) xxxxxxxxxxxxx
sorry for delay comp being a pain xxxx
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:44 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

they are grown up now the eldest has left home and the youngest is an apprentice so they won't be coming

i'm glad in a way they are both staying as they will be there for each other
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

they are grown up now the eldest has left home and the youngest is an apprentice so they won't be coming

i'm glad in a way they are both staying as they will be there for each other
thats very true and holidays are always good do you have other family there ???
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:48 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

hello both x
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:48 am

thats very true and holidays are always good do you have other family there ???
no just my OH

are you happier now or is it the tra getting you down?
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
hello both x
hello n
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

no just my OH

are you happier now or is it the tra getting you down?
got me down mainly cos dave thought after all these years doing one job it would pay dividends ?? so even though my sister has gone and id love to be there i feel crap for him !! 23 years doing 1 job !!! seems a bit harsh xxxx
theres always people worse off is my motto (most of the time ) havnt told ellie yet as she talks to the boys sat and they dont all need to feel crap????????????
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:55 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mands
hello n
hello m x

can't be on long as i gotta get the kids up so i can pop to my neighbour to use her washer.
conatiner coming Weds
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:57 am

got me down mainly cos dave thought after all these years doing one job it would pay dividends ?? so even though my sister has gone and id love to be there i feel crap for him !! 23 years doing 1 job !!! seems a bit harsh xxxx
theres always people worse off is my motto (most of the time ) havnt told ellie yet as she talks to the boys sat and they dont all need to feel crap????????????
Oh that must be really frustrating for all of you

I really hope you manage to trace that bloke and sort it all out, where is your sister?
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

hello m x

can't be on long as i gotta get the kids up so i can pop to my neighbour to use her washer.
conatiner coming Weds
we just had white come to give us a quote, and he said we need a 40ft one he said that even b4 he went in the garage
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:59 am

hello both x
Hi Babe

so are you gonna meet me in Sydney for Xmas
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh that must be really frustrating for all of you

I really hope you manage to trace that bloke and sort it all out, where is your sister?
GEELONG HOPFULY US SOON MAYBE !!!! NOT GIVING UP JUST YET XXXX

YOUR GONNA HAVE FAB CHRISTMAS XX

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.