Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 12th 2007, 6:36 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
meow!!! purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

are you doing anything for halloween K?
me No I'm just giving out sweeties

although saying that Imay have a party for my mates

actually yes now I think about it thats a good idea!!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 6:38 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by asher
me No I'm just giving out sweeties

although saying that Imay have a party for my mates

actually yes now I think about it thats a good idea!!
a party is always, always, ALWAYS a good idea!!!

Just dont forget to get some more Baileys!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 7:25 am
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
a party is always, always, ALWAYS a good idea!!!

Just dont forget to get some more Baileys!
Bailey's i love Bailey's
Old Oct 12th 2007, 7:25 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Little miss reub
Bailey's i love Bailey's
Have a bucketful my little pumpkin
Old Oct 12th 2007, 8:20 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Have a bucketful my little pumpkin
think I'll leave the bar now... am ready for the nightclub... lippy on, hair fluffed and handbag ready for dancing around...

good night everyone x
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

would look good

black t shirt sew on a white fluffy bib wear ears on a headband black trousers or leggings with a nice black tail

face paint a black nose and whiskers and lips and wear a collar or ribbon with a bow and hey presto

what's up pussycat
WHAT ABOUT A KILLER RABBIT ??? (OOH DO I SOUND EVIL) ???
THINK IM TURNING THAT WAY KAREN XX
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

have you all gone to bed
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

all watching jordan and peter i bet ??
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
all watching jordan and peter i bet ??
nope am here how are you
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

nope am here how are you
peed off depressed and feel crappy and the wine and fags (have to be banished to the garden) arnt helping none !!! WHAT A MISERY i feel like one of those people you avoid at all costs
hows you
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:01 am

peed off depressed and feel crappy and the wine and fags (have to be banished to the garden) arnt helping none !!! WHAT A MISERY i feel like one of those people you avoid at all costs
hows you
oh im happy sorry
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

oh im happy sorry
thats fab news why you happy share your good news with me xx
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:04 am

thats fab news why you happy share your good news with me xx
see the thread Yaay good news
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

see the thread Yaay good news
thets great news im sooo pleased for you . get those tickets booked bet your oh is made up how many of you going out . oooo i do like good news xxx
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:11 am

thets great news im sooo pleased for you . get those tickets booked bet your oh is made up how many of you going out . oooo i do like good news xxx
only me
its only a holiday but i'm so pleased

tickets already booked

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.