Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:18 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
yay , i have bacon joint & its in , infact i have to get the parsnips in now .

love em , do you ?
Ooooooooooooooo yes love parsnips..and butternut squash....

You cookin???
Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:20 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sarab40
Ooooooooooooooo yes love parsnips..and butternut squash....

You cookin???
yep , am good cook . enjoy it too
Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:25 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

yep , am good cook . enjoy it too
i am the only cook in this house!!

Good on me!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:26 am
Account Closed

i am the only cook in this house!!

Good on me!!
do you enjoy it ?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:27 am
Account Closed

Right G , speak soon & look after ,

ttfn
Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:27 am
sarab40

do you enjoy it ?
yes its ok..but my son limits me to what I cook..he is so Unadventurous!!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:28 am
sarab40

Right G , speak soon & look after ,

ttfn
see you...
Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

see you...
You still here G?
I'll join you in a glass of wine if you are!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 5:13 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You still here G?
I'll join you in a glass of wine if you are!
I'm back..had my roast..

i'll join you in a glass sallyclaire
Old Oct 21st 2007, 5:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back..had my roast..

i'll join you in a glass sallyclaire
Cheers

Our roast still roasting

What you been doing today?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 5:25 am
sarab40

Cheers

Our roast still roasting

What you been doing today?
trying to chill actually....

and be chilled...so cold today, but bright!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 5:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

trying to chill actually....

and be chilled...so cold today, but bright!!
Chilled out Karma sent!!!!

Yes, it has been a lovely day but freezing, Brrr!

Have another glass, I don't like to drink alone
Old Oct 21st 2007, 5:39 am
sarab40

Chilled out Karma sent!!!!

Yes, it has been a lovely day but freezing, Brrr!

Have another glass, I don't like to drink alone
shall we have some sparkling this time???!!

Dont forget your roastie..dont want to spoil the roast pots!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 5:43 am
Account Closed

guys
Old Oct 21st 2007, 5:45 am
sarab40

guys
girls

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.