Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:08 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
so i see

where is everyone ?
in a real bar probably
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
in a real bar probably
Still here!

Who has work tomorrow?

Not me
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:11 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Still here!

Who has work tomorrow?

Not me
me boooooo
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

me boooooo
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:13 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

me boooooo
not me yay!!!

am going to ikea with a strict warning only to choose not to purchase as it wont fit in the car
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

not me yay!!!

am going to ikea with a strict warning only to choose not to purchase as it wont fit in the car
Oooh! What you choosing? Which Ikea?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Evening.....

Any chance of that wine... My stomach feels like my throats been cut!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:16 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

me boooooo
me.....
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:16 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by justsarah
Evening.....

that wine ?

you ordered last night n bogged off
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:17 am
Bring it On

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Oooh! What you choosing? Which Ikea?
ashton methinks

want a red chair (and matching foot stool). also like this swinging kids chair thing but think its a bit impractical.

will end up with loads of other stuff as well i never knew i wanted but simply cannot live my life without...
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Fancy a glass anyone... I think i will use these powers of invisibility to fight crime you know!!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:18 am
Bring it On

that wine ?

you ordered last night n bogged off
mabbee you scared her away
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by justsarah
Evening.....

Of course! Come on in, have a seat. Is champagne OK, we've loads
BE Forum Addict

CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!!!!

I will even get the drinks in if you like!!!
Account Closed

ashton methinks

want a red chair (and matching foot stool). also like this swinging kids chair thing but think its a bit impractical.

will end up with loads of other stuff as well i never knew i wanted but simply cannot live my life without...
take a van , load up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.