Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:27 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
not me , lap top but plugged in
usb is a tad dodgy on mine so think i will upgrade

am fed up of all the wires too
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:27 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
is anybody wireless? am thinking of changing over then i can roam the house with my trusty laptop
i am wireless....but stay on the big puta..
son has a laptop and "roams"..........!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Wireless is great... i email hubby from my armchair to his settee to get the drinks in!! I dont even have to speak to him anymore!!
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by justsarah
Thanks the champers is lush!!!
hello just sarah
Bring it On

Wireless is great... i email hubby from my armchair to his settee to get the drinks in!! I dont even have to speak to him anymore!!
wow like the sound of that

BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Hi.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:30 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

guinness anyone ? wheres sally
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:31 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

i speak with my son like that too sometimes...................

what IS it coming to eh??????????
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:31 am
sarab40

i'll just sup the head ...like that.

Whoops....I mean of the guiness.................
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Great isnt it!!

Me and my boys too!!!

They arrive downstairs periodically for feeding and watering!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sarab40
i'll just sup the head ...like that.

Whoops....I mean of the guiness.................

Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I like that idea
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Afore mentioned boys have popped out of their cells and require feeding before death due to malnutrition!!

See you later..... the drinks will be on me!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:37 am
Account Closed

Afore mentioned boys have popped out of their cells and require feeding before death due to malnutrition!!

See you later..... the drinks will be on me!!
ttfn just
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, went to do roasties & make gravy

Back for little while now though

More champagne anyone?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.