Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:04 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
plenty of rocks ?

yummy
yes will have some nuts pls too if you have them...
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:06 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
yes will have some nuts pls too if you have them...
yeah ........... i got some .

hey , you eaten ?
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:06 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

yeah ........... i got some .

hey , you eaten ?
no am famished - what've you got?
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:07 am
Account Closed

no am famished - what've you got?
sausage ?
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:08 am
Bring it On

sausage ?
will go down nicely thanks
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:09 am
Account Closed

good , maybe you can dip it

hey, must go ttfn
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:10 am
Bring it On

good , maybe you can dip it

hey, must go ttfn
bye bye x
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Scott & Funkey... you two very naughty

Need adrink for consolation!!! England just did not get game together! Not that I can play at all
Old Oct 20th 2007, 10:00 am
Bring it On

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Scott & Funkey... you two very naughty

Need adrink for consolation!!! England just did not get game together! Not that I can play at all
I know I have been shouting at the TV all night... still did a better job than I could but wasn't very happy with ref tho...

yes more drinks please to drown our sorrows

how are you Sally?
Old Oct 20th 2007, 10:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I know I have been shouting at the TV all night... still did a better job than I could but wasn't very happy with ref tho...

yes more drinks please to drown our sorrows

how are you Sally?
Slightly pi**ed actually!
Was shouting at TV & 14 year old son asked me to stop, saying... they can't hear you!
OMG, he is embarassed even in our own home
Going to finish my drink & go to bed. OH went out to watch rugby at a friends & will probably return very drunk at some point in the night
You having a good night(rugby apart)?
Old Oct 20th 2007, 10:08 am
Bring it On

Slightly pi**ed actually!
Was shouting at TV & 14 year old son asked me to stop, saying... they can't hear you!
OMG, he is embarassed even in our own home
Going to finish my drink & go to bed. OH went out to watch rugby at a friends & will probably return very drunk at some point in the night
You having a good night(rugby apart)?
not too bad thanks (like you said apart from rugby...)have had a thimbleful or two of wine myself... I actually did wake my boy up at one stage with my hollering... looking forward to he stage though where he is embarassed by me... I'll make sure not to let him down
Old Oct 20th 2007, 10:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

not too bad thanks (like you said apart from rugby...)have had a thimbleful or two of wine myself... I actually did wake my boy up at one stage with my hollering... looking forward to he stage though where he is embarassed by me... I'll make sure not to let him down
Goodnight & sleep well, am off to bed very soon
Old Oct 20th 2007, 10:12 am
Bring it On

Goodnight & sleep well, am off to bed very soon
night night, see you soon xxx
Old Oct 20th 2007, 8:26 pm
Account Closed

coffee ?
Old Oct 20th 2007, 8:27 pm
Account Closed

ok ok , wrong place i know

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.