Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 13th 2007, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by asher
yep my oh's firm will pay for the flight to Oz and we will have to pay the return which hopefully will be cheaper

will let you know what happens at the pain control clinic
how long are you going for, a couple of months?
Old Oct 13th 2007, 11:37 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
how long are you going for, a couple of months?
No could only get 1 month
Old Oct 13th 2007, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

No could only get 1 month
Oh, well better than nothing Be best christmas ever
Old Oct 13th 2007, 11:41 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, well better than nothing Be best christmas ever
Too right and I shall get to see the fireworks!!

My oh has sent me an itinerary all ready
Old Oct 13th 2007, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Too right and I shall get to see the fireworks!!

My oh has sent me an itinerary all ready
I love fireworks do you? sure you will love it
Old Oct 13th 2007, 11:46 am

I love fireworks do you? sure you will love it
Yeah can't wait should be grand

Have you found out where to learn skippering a speed boat?
Old Oct 13th 2007, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah can't wait should be grand

Have you found out where to learn skippering a speed boat?
Well I have found out you take a test in Southport but we're not gonna bother, as OH does slalom skiing on the lake nearby, where it has a proper slalom course, and a club boat.

OH went to Melbourne last tue, just for the day! The Yarra Valley, which he said was very nice
Old Oct 13th 2007, 11:57 am

Well I have found out you take a test in Southport but we're not gonna bother, as OH does slalom skiing on the lake nearby, where it has a proper slalom course, and a club boat.

OH went to Melbourne last tue, just for the day! The Yarra Valley, which he said was very nice
That sounds good for him
we have friends in melbourne so will be going there for a visit as they have offered to put us up they were ten pound poms but my oh and his mate kept in touch all those years! We also have mates in Queensland we will be going to see.

I have got most of my xmas presents to send to family before I go as the boys would never remember to post them on time
Old Oct 13th 2007, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That sounds good for him
we have friends in melbourne so will be going there for a visit as they have offered to put us up they were ten pound poms but my oh and his mate kept in touch all those years! We also have mates in Queensland we will be going to see.

I have got most of my xmas presents to send to family before I go as the boys would never remember to post them on time
Where in QLD are your mates?
Old Oct 13th 2007, 12:14 pm

Where in QLD are your mates?
Not sure where Norm lives in Queensland as he's my oh's mate but Debra lives in Bendigo and I will be going to see her as we were pals before I had kids
Old Oct 13th 2007, 12:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not sure where Norm lives in Queensland as he's my oh's mate but Debra lives in Bendigo and I will be going to see her as we were pals before I had kids
That'll be so nice to see each other, she been there long? not sure where Bendigo is though

Catch you tomorrow K
Old Oct 13th 2007, 12:24 pm

That'll be so nice to see each other, she been there long? not sure where Bendigo is though

Catch you tomorrow K
She was born there they are Aussies not expats
Old Oct 13th 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

She was born there they are Aussies not expats
hi all, new to this post, !! i am Curlys neighbour the one that had most of the street in last night, it was myOH birthday .
Old Oct 13th 2007, 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by stillinscotland
hi all, new to this post, !! i am Curlys neighbour the one that had most of the street in last night, it was myOH birthday .
Hi I hope you all had a good time It certainly sounds like it

bet the clearing up was fun too
Old Oct 13th 2007, 1:25 pm

Bye all am off to bed now

sleep well UK lot and have fun Aussie lot

and well done England's rugby team

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.