Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:03 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
you wanna pop over n risk it ?
am an excellent dragon battler but my rates would be too much for you
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:04 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Clippies
again, is this your second tea?

I'm ready for a drink now
no , 1st time i was preparing it , now its nearly cooked ...

my guinness is in fridge & my glass is in the freezer
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:04 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I keep peas in my freezer
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:05 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

god.....some banquet then scott..
have had mine..cooked and served, eaten and cleared away in half the time!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:06 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

leave your glass in the freezer too long and it will stick to your lips!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:06 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
leave your glass in the freezer too long and it will stick to your lips!!!!!!!!!!
and that can't be good
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:07 am
sarab40

fish bait in mine...and my husband...........!!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:08 am

oh my god!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:08 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

is he still in one piece???
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:09 am
sarab40

oh my god!
I AM ONLY JOKING....OFFICER...!!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:10 am

I AM ONLY JOKING....OFFICER...!!

So..what's everyone been up to today then?
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:10 am
sarab40

So..what's everyone been up to today then?
work.........................but i didnt have that monday feeling..cos i LOVE my work..

what about you??
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:11 am
Account Closed

i like my beer cold
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:12 am

work.........................but i didnt have that monday feeling..cos i LOVE my work..

what about you??
Ooh what do you do? I've been in and out here and there and all over today but mainly here
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:12 am
Account Closed

acid bath , then some limestone

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.