Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by curly
if it starts lightening I'll have to go if it gets bad
thats what i will be dreading the most, it scares me did you know that your car is the safest place to be in a thunder storm, guess where i'll be when we get them
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
that would be difficult to drink
PMSL slurp slurp
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

that would be difficult to drink
I would give it a damn good try tho!!!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mands
thats what i will be dreading the most, it scares me did you know that your car is the safest place to be in a thunder storm, guess where i'll be when we get them
safer than a house? blimey! whats it to do with the rubber tyres then? yeah spose it is
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:15 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL slurp slurp

though you would

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
I would give it a damn good try tho!!!

hey you fit right in here
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:16 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

safer than a house? blimey! whats it to do with the rubber tyres then? yeah spose it is
that and the metal directs the bolt around you and not through you. Same as aeroplanes, one gets hit by lightning and it is directed along the "spine" of the plane to the back of the tail.

Hello
Lost in BE Cyberspace

more thunder just gonna see if any lightening
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hello clever clogs wow that was good, watched brainiac?
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:17 pm
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

though you would

hey you fit right in here
second home now. start getting itchy fingers if i havent been on in a while...
no hope for me now!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:17 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
that and the metal directs the bolt around you and not through you. Same as aeroplanes, one gets hit by lightning and it is directed along the "spine" of the plane to the back of the tail.

Hello
far too intelligent for the bar - come and have a drink or two and tell us again then
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:19 pm

hello clever clogs wow that was good, watched brainiac?
no. dont get sky one. EX Bloke was a plane engineer in the RAF.

Not going to expain it again because i've forgotten what i said now! I'll have a beer though if you all don't mind!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no. dont get sky one. EX Bloke was a plane engineer in the RAF.

Not going to expain it again because i've forgotten what i said now! I'll have a beer though if you all don't mind!
yep you deserve one for your knowledge one large one coming up
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:22 pm
on the Goldie

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
second home now. start getting itchy fingers if i havent been on in a while...
no hope for me now!
ahhh the addiction - we all know it well thats why we hide our post counts
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
so planes can get hit by lighting how long does it take to swim there
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:23 pm

Originally Posted by mands
so planes can get hit by lighting how long does it take to swim there
dunno. try it and let us know!

planes always get hit by lightening... they are the only things closer then the ground for the bolts to come in contact with.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.