Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Wow, few bodies to step over in here this morning!!!!
You guys were really drinking the bar dry weren't you? Guess I'm off to the wholesalers to re-stock again
Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:47 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You guys were really drinking the bar dry weren't you? Guess I'm off to the wholesalers to re-stock again
i've got a secret stash if you'd like to join me?
Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

wow sally you're up with the larks
Originally Posted by gedge
i've got a secret stash if you'd like to join me?
afternoon
Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Can't sleep

I'll stick to tea thanks Gedge, bit too early for me, not even 5 am yet, try not to start before 6
Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by curly
wow sally you're up with the larks

afternoon
it is already isn't it
have you had a good day?
Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:57 pm

Can't sleep

I'll stick to tea thanks Gedge, bit too early for me, not even 5 am yet, try not to start before 6
suit yourself, more for me
is the sun up there yet?
Old Oct 9th 2007, 4:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

suit yourself, more for me
is the sun up there yet?
No 'tis really dark & quite chilly....go on then, how's the weather with you?
Old Oct 9th 2007, 4:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Can't sleep
Oh dear worrying bout something?
it is already isn't it
have you had a good day?
Yep another coffee meet with woodz, shiels and mrs. steve'o (doing what you told me to do - slowing down )
Old Oct 9th 2007, 4:03 pm

get back under the duvet then
i've no idea what it's like outside as i'm just passing between meetings
it was sunny and warm this morning though
Old Oct 9th 2007, 4:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

warmish but stormy weather off and on here today!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 4:05 pm

Yep another coffee meet with woodz, shiels and mrs. steve'o (doing what you told me to do - slowing down )
that's the life in't it?
wouldn't mind a bit of a slow down meself but little chance of that right now
Old Oct 9th 2007, 4:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

that's the life in't it?
wouldn't mind a bit of a slow down meself but little chance of that right now
yep what a life actually am thinking about a job only part time, couple of days a week!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 4:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, am going to take Gedge's advice & go get back under the duvet!!!!
See you all, have a good evening!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 4:11 pm

yep what a life actually am thinking about a job only part time, couple of days a week!
what sort of job? got any hidden talents?
Old Oct 9th 2007, 4:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, am going to take Gedge's advice & go get back under the duvet!!!!
See you all, have a good evening!
bye sally btw it's 2pm here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.