Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Where abouts in Kent?

This boat resturant doesnt move apparently. I've been on Thames cruise parties b4-ur right they are great fun!! Dunno what to wear yet though-going to Bromley to look 4 dress (and shoes) oh yeah-and a bag!!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
are you making the cork hat for the DJ? I made one out of a paper bedpan from work and tied tampons around it! (unused ones I might add!)
no we have a few that our friends gave us, OH may get a bit peeed off but never mind he'll get over it
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:17 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flossie22
dunno-who has blue stars?
The rozzers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

That hat sounds gross-but funny
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:18 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Where abouts in Kent?

This boat resturant doesnt move apparently. I've been on Thames cruise parties b4-ur right they are great fun!! Dunno what to wear yet though-going to Bromley to look 4 dress (and shoes) oh yeah-and a bag!!

I grew up in Ashford. I left there when I was about 23 and moved to London for a while to work.

You need to wear black and diamonds darling!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:19 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

That hat sounds gross-but funny

It was good fun making it! I think I watched too much blue peter as a kid!
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DebraH
where is everyone - the one night i manage to get on here without OH nagging (cos he's down the pub) and there's no one here
Hi Anyone still here? Just managaged to pop in for a quick one. What's your passion?
BE Enthusiast

Gotta get off PC-OH wants to play poker

Have a nice Friday evening-be back Saturday

have fun
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:20 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond
Hi Anyone still here? Just managaged to pop in for a quick one. What's your passion?
nothing like a quickie is there?

Well I'm on the champers....anyone joining me?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

everyones on champers

spk soon
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:21 am
Living the Dream!

Gotta get off PC-OH wants to play poker

Have a nice Friday evening-be back Saturday

have fun
how inconsiderate! can't he just watch it on TV?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:25 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

I'm on the champers tonight! been waiting 6 months for this!

Just booked our flights for our reccie ! yee ha!
Hi Mrs JFW, Go for it girl, you deserve it! I'll join you in a glass if you insist
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:28 am
Living the Dream!

Hi Mrs JFW, Go for it girl, you deserve it! I'll join you in a glass if you insist

Yes...I insist!

cheers!

theres a lot of Kent/ex Kent people in here tonight!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:29 am
Here at last

nothing like a quickie is there?

Well I'm on the champers....anyone joining me?
Oh you did insist! OK yes please

Well done, where are you heading?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:36 am
Living the Dream!

Oh you did insist! OK yes please

Well done, where are you heading?
We are heading to Brissy and going to check out the gold coast and sunshine coast areas. We are going for a month. Flying out on 27th October! I am soooo excited!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.