Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:41 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
We are heading to Brissy and going to check out the gold coast and sunshine coast areas. We are going for a month. Flying out on 27th October! I am soooo excited!
We get to Brisbane 25th October? Did Sunshine coast on our reccie but OH will now be working Brisbane North so that's where we will be.

When do you think you will be moving?

BTW I am soooo excited too!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:46 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond
We get to Brisbane 25th October? Did Sunshine coast on our reccie but OH will now be working Brisbane North so that's where we will be.

When do you think you will be moving?

BTW I am soooo excited too!
We don't actually arrive in Brissy until 29th and we are stopping at the Gateway Village.

You must be sooo excited. We have some minor decorating to do to our house before we put it on the Market. Will hope to do that after xmas and once its gone we will be out! Hopefully by next summer before eldest has to start secondary school.

Who are you flying with on the way out?
We got quite a good deal with Singapore Airlines today. so feeling quite chuffed with myself.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:51 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

We don't actually arrive in Brissy until 29th and we are stopping at the Gateway Village.

You must be sooo excited. We have some minor decorating to do to our house before we put it on the Market. Will hope to do that after xmas and once its gone we will be out! Hopefully by next summer before eldest has to start secondary school.

Who are you flying with on the way out?
We got quite a good deal with Singapore Airlines today. so feeling quite chuffed with myself.
My eldest will be thirteen the day we arrive! Hoping to get something special on the plane for him. We are flying with Emirates, we always do when we fly to Dubai, they are very good. Its my youngest one's birthday next week, she will be 12

I know!!! Only 10 and a half months apart !!

But, we wanted twins................so next best thing...........
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:54 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

My eldest will be thirteen the day we arrive! Hoping to get something special on the plane for him. We are flying with Emirates, we always do when we fly to Dubai, they are very good. Its my youngest one's birthday next week, she will be 12

I know!!! Only 10 and a half months apart !!

But, we wanted twins................so next best thing...........

oooh that must have been hard work for a while.

I thought I would only ever have one child, but nature has its own way of doing your head in... so my two are 5 years apart and fight like cat and dog!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:00 am
Here at last

oooh that must have been hard work for a while.

I thought I would only ever have one child, but nature has its own way of doing your head in... so my two are 5 years apart and fight like cat and dog!
They'll get over it, how old are they? My two either hate each other or are best of friends! Thats kids! I actually found the first 10 or so years a doddle - I'm probably making up for it now though

Let me know how Singapore are, we almost went with them but Emirates worked out cheaper for us. It might have been good to try a different airline, but the flights are booked now and I can't wait!!!!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:12 am
Here at last

Must go back to see to OH now - he sprained his ankle today and needs some more TLC (Reiki really!)

Goodnight all, sleep tight
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:13 am
Living the Dream!

They'll get over it, how old are they? My two either hate each other or are best of friends! Thats kids! I actually found the first 10 or so years a doddle - I'm probably making up for it now though

Let me know how Singapore are, we almost went with them but Emirates worked out cheaper for us. It might have been good to try a different airline, but the flights are booked now and I can't wait!!!!
Will let you know. I either wanted emirates or singapore as they seem to have the best reputations. My friend went with BA last year and said they were awful.

My two are 10 and 5.....its hell sometimes, it really is!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 9:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello any one in for a coffee?
Another sunny morning if a little chilly.
Mandy
Old Sep 7th 2006, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Hello any one in for a coffee?
Another sunny morning if a little chilly.
Mandy
Good morning Mandy! Chilly here too
Old Sep 7th 2006, 9:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teliko21
Good morning Mandy! Chilly here too

Oh dear, do you think i might need a fleecey when i come over?
Ive managed to hang some washing out, so hopefully it will warm up for us.
So how are you ?
Mandy
Old Sep 7th 2006, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, do you think i might need a fleecey when i come over?
Ive managed to hang some washing out, so hopefully it will warm up for us.
So how are you ?
Mandy
Bring a fleece you will need it probably in the evenings at the very least.

I am pretty good but tired. No plans for the weekend at least so I plan to take it easy What about you, got any plans?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 9:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bring a fleece you will need it probably in the evenings at the very least.

I am pretty good but tired. No plans for the weekend at least so I plan to take it easy What about you, got any plans?

hubby is home tonight, so we are getting maps out to do the final plan for our trip.( On another site ive asked for some advice regarding this )
Im also hoping to get accomadation booked. is it possible to provisonally book accomadation. As i think hubby is worried we may book something and not like the area, or stay some where and really lke the area and want to stay longer. (if you know what i mean)
Mandy
Old Sep 7th 2006, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

hubby is home tonight, so we are getting maps out to do the final plan for our trip.( On another site ive asked for some advice regarding this )
Im also hoping to get accomadation booked. is it possible to provisonally book accomadation. As i think hubby is worried we may book something and not like the area, or stay some where and really lke the area and want to stay longer. (if you know what i mean)
Mandy
I saw that, I'm not sure I would like to be doing that journey, it is long enough when we have decided to just do a day trip down the GOR from here As Thebears said, perhaps you could stay a night down in Apollo Bay and then drive back up to Melbourne the following day.

I think you will be ok provisionally booking at most places unless they are busy. Check with them when you bookt hey don't charge a cancellation fee or whatever though.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 9:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I saw that, I'm not sure I would like to be doing that journey, it is long enough when we have decided to just do a day trip down the GOR from here As Thebears said, perhaps you could stay a night down in Apollo Bay and then drive back up to Melbourne the following day.

I think you will be ok provisionally booking at most places unless they are busy. Check with them when you bookt hey don't charge a cancellation fee or whatever though.

thanks, i will ask before i book, i will check the answers out to the question i asked .

Where abouts in the UK are you going to?
Mandy
Old Sep 7th 2006, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanks, i will ask before i book, i will check the answers out to the question i asked .

Where abouts in the UK are you going to?
Mandy
My parents live near Taunton in Somerset. Going there for 4 days then flying off to Bermuda via New York for 5 days then back to Taunton for a week and back to Melbourne. Is going to be a crazy trip I end up feeling a bit piggy in the middle at my parents places as my relatives seem to argue over who gets to come see me Families, who needs em?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.