BE virtual bar

Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by gedge
you have to fill in an application form
LOL
don't mods take bribes
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:08 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
good on yer girl - go for it, we've got two bottles saved that we will be drinking before we go next week

I'm in for a great weekend. Jons sister is getting married tomorrow so lots of there. My friend is getting married on saturday....so a bit more there. My other friend is having a leaving do at work next Satruday so a bit more there!

Cheers deb can't believe you are going next week! Oh will have another for you as well then!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

oh, I'm sick of form filling
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:09 am

gedge has disabled reputation

LOL
don't mods take bribes
we're incorruptible, allegedly
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flossie22

I know....I hated that bit. I really hate form filling. Its funny though....you get quite good at it after a while!
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
you have to fill in an application form

And who do you have to sleep with to get blue stars!?
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I'm in for a great weekend. Jons sister is getting married tomorrow so lots of there. My friend is getting married on saturday....so a bit more there. My other friend is having a leaving do at work next Satruday so a bit more there!

Cheers deb can't believe you are going next week! Oh will have another for you as well then!
yes go on, i'm saving my booze allowance for tomorrow night when i go out with the girls - look out windsor
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:10 am

just one more form, think of it as part of your visa process
i'll need it signed by a notary official
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

I am off to our works ball 2moz. It is a James Bond theme and is on a boat resturant on the thames! I plan to get shit-faced
Living the Dream!

yes go on, i'm saving my booze allowance for tomorrow night when i go out with the girls - look out windsor
what have they got planned for you?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:11 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
And who do you have to sleep with to get blue stars!?
there was no sleeping involved
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

dunno-who has blue stars?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:12 am
Living the Dream!

I am off to our works ball 2moz. It is a James Bond theme and is on a boat resturant on the thames! I plan to get shit-faced

That sounds brill!
I used to live in Kent flossie. I went on a river thames cruise one new year eve. It was fancy dress! bloody brilliant!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
what have they got planned for you?
not sure, meeting at my friends house - i'm not to supply a thing no food or booze, then later we are off to Chicagos with our dame edna glasses and glads if we can get some - may take a cork hat for the dj. Should be a good night, but sad as i like my nights out in Windsor
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:14 am
Living the Dream!

not sure, meeting at my friends house - i'm not to supply a thing no food or booze, then later we are off to Chicagos with our dame edna glasses and glads if we can get some - may take a cork hat for the dj. Should be a good night, but sad as i like my nights out in Windsor

are you making the cork hat for the DJ? I made one out of a paper bedpan from work and tied tampons around it! (unused ones I might add!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.