BE virtual bar

Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

can someone turn the music up a bit louder
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:55 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mick69
OMG don't I know it. (Thanks to Paul - of course)
Drool...........I mean ...... Cool!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BertieB
I was thinking the same thing. There you go is that ok?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:56 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

Its on the instrumental bit..........wait a minute
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond
Its on the instrumental bit..........wait a minute
o right.....wondered why it had gone a bit quiet
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Well guys have just finished my glass of wine and am of to bed now. Have a busy day tomorrow. Second viewing on house. The lady's bringing her hubby this time so we will wait and see. Fingers crossed.

Good night all and don't stay too late

Lynne x
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:59 am
Here at last

Crackin', innit?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Well guys have just finished my glass of wine and am of to bed now. Have a busy day tomorrow. Second viewing on house. The lady's bringing her hubby this time so we will wait and see. Fingers crossed.

Lynne x
good luck for tomorrow - let us know how it goes

nite nite

Ann
Here at last

Lynne x
Night, Good luck for tomorrow
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond
Crackin', innit?
yep
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

good luck for tomorrow - let us know how it goes

nite nite

Ann
Thanks Ann. As soon as they go I'll let you know
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:02 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
I really would love to join in but I must go to bed. I have a busy day tomorrow and I'd like to be up in time to congratulate you on your visa !!

Nite all

Yes you must be up early and read my 'I got it' thread. Its all planned, I have reserved my space in both the Immigration Forum and in here, cost me a fortune to bag my space.

Don't forget to do the 'Visa Prayer' for me tonight though, best hedge my bets and cover all corners.

In case you don't know it, The Visa Prayer goes like this;

Duncan DIMA please give me
A subclass 137 off your fruity visa tree
I don't care if you wrap it or give it to me straight
For we have had over 6 long months to wait

Give it to me hard and give it to me good
Give it to me like a DIMA officer should
I sit upon my bed and wait for the phone to ring
'You have got yer visa!' The Lombard to me sings

Amen

See you tomorrow, be there or be square!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:11 am
Here at last

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Yes you must be up early and read my 'I got it' thread. Its all planned, I have reserved my space in both the Immigration Forum and in here, cost me a fortune to bag my space.

Don't forget to do the 'Visa Prayer' for me tonight though, best hedge my bets and cover all corners.

In case you don't know it, The Visa Prayer goes like this;

Duncan DIMA please give me
A subclass 137 off your fruity visa tree
I don't care if you wrap it or give it to me straight
For we have had over 6 long months to wait

Give it to me hard and give it to me good
Give it to me like a DIMA officer should
I sit upon my bed and wait for the phone to ring
'You have got yer visa!' The Lombard to me sings

Amen

See you tomorrow, be there or be square!
Hang on, I'm just refreshing the nuts!

If you're not here when I get back, good luck tomorrow
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

looks like I'm the only one left - ho hum, off to bed then

nite
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:25 am
Here at last

looks like I'm the only one left - ho hum, off to bed then

nite
Ah, no one want the nuts then?

OK, off to bed for me too...............

Night all

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.