BE virtual bar

Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:32 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Let us put some music on.

(Sam gets up rather unsteadily as one glass and gets very pissed, makes her way to the stereo)

What music shall we have?

Stevo quickly fills up her glass with more wine as he knows she will make a complete tit of herself when drunk.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Let us put some music on.

(Sam gets up rather unsteadily as one glass and gets very pissed, makes her way to the stereo)

What music shall we have?

Stevo quickly fills up her glass with more wine as he knows she will make a complete tit of herself when drunk.
wot about some Queen
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

(sounds of clinking)

Cheers!

Alan isnt my agent now, The Lombard is.

Although both boys feature heavily in my stories and I couldnt imagine them not either.

I didn't realise that - did you swap after the TRA ? I remember you got caught the same time as us weren't you - with the split ?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:35 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Right all I feel to drunk to carry on partying so gona go back to sleep under my table ignore the snoring and wake me in the morning speak to you all soon!

Heather if I don't speak to you before monday hope you have an amazing last few days a great flight and an easy settling in period in Oz, will look forward to catching up with you when your back on line
Cheerio
Andrea
xx
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

nite Andrea
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:38 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, hope you dont mind if I join you for a drink...........everyone has gone to bed here and I just hate drinking alone!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond
Hi, hope you dont mind if I join you for a drink...........everyone has gone to bed here and I just hate drinking alone!
come on in - someone was just going to put some music on

Ann
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by acbh2
Right all I feel to drunk to carry on partying so gona go back to sleep under my table ignore the snoring and wake me in the morning speak to you all soon!

Heather if I don't speak to you before monday hope you have an amazing last few days a great flight and an easy settling in period in Oz, will look forward to catching up with you when your back on line
Cheerio
Andrea
xx
Thanks Andrea - nite nite
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:40 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
I didn't realise that - did you swap after the TRA ? I remember you got caught the same time as us weren't you - with the split ?
Yes we did.

We changed after TRA.

I do like Alan though, I think hes a top bloke and occasionally catch up via pm.

We were so hoping to be out there this year, but never mind. We both have jobs, still have our rented flat and cant do much till we get the visa, so chilling out a bit.

I shall put 'I want to break free' on by Queen I think.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:40 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BertieB
come on in - someone was just going to put some music on

Ann
Any one got any Pink Floyd?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

good evening - Sam's put out some drinks and nibbles so just help yourself
BE Forum Addict

Yes we did.

We changed after TRA.

I do like Alan though, I think hes a top bloke and occasionally catch up via pm.

We were so hoping to be out there this year, but never mind. We both have jobs, still have our rented flat and cant do much till we get the visa, so chilling out a bit.

I shall put 'I want to break free' on by Queen I think.
excellent choice PP

Come on down, there are maltesers in that bowl, we have 3 flavours of crisps, beers on the table, more in the fridge and we have red and white wine.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:42 am

Any one got any Pink Floyd?

There are some CD's over there, I shall have a look!

Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:43 am
Here at last

Originally Posted by ohippy
good evening - Sam's put out some drinks and nibbles so just help yourself
Great, thanks. I'm feeling rather peckish at the moment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.