BE virtual bar

Old Aug 25th 2006, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by ohippy
The thing is I have packed all of my stuff - hubby just piles his up and then moves the piles around !!
men!!

ahhh I've got a headache today (again) - but from too much vino last night and probably singing too much on the karaoke !

i need water
Old Aug 25th 2006, 7:25 pm
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DebraH
men!!

ahhh I've got a headache today (again) - but from too much vino last night and probably singing too much on the karaoke !

i need water

nurofen + water + grease Usually does the trick.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
nurofen + water + grease Usually does the trick.
had the first two and now thinking about a bacon buttie
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:53 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, what to have first? The Old Hooky, the Deuchars IPA, Tanglefoot, or just go straight for the vodka?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:29 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
Hmmm, what to have first? The Old Hooky, the Deuchars IPA, Tanglefoot, or just go straight for the vodka?
Evening Carl you still celebrating after last night?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:30 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebears
Evening Carl you still celebrating after last night?
I'm celebrating a tax rebate
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:33 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you. Looking after the patient?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:36 pm
Take it easy

Good for you. Looking after the patient?
She's a crap patient

Like all nurses, I presume.....sooooooo, hence spending my hard earned rebate on booze

How's you?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Tax rebate - what the hell is that?

Hope you're well hon.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:39 pm
Take it easy

Originally Posted by willmore
Tax rebate - what the hell is that?

Hope you're well hon.
I'm good....end of term soon when I'll get 6 hours continuous sleep once or twice....hopefully.

Australia has enlightened tax system, if you know how to fill out the form

How's those morning runs?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:40 pm
Melbourne Australia

She's a crap patient

Like all nurses, I presume.....sooooooo, hence spending my hard earned rebate on booze

How's you?
Chloe beat up an older boy in a playground today. Don't know whether to be proud or annoyed with her.

Boy was 4 1/2 and a right little shit (so favouring the proud )

Was standing in the way of all the kids at the top of the slide. She was not having any of it and slapped him down the slide.

Not bad for a 2 3/4 girl
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
had the first two and now thinking about a bacon buttie

Can i have a bacon bun with hp sauce please

Morning everyone
Mandy
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:41 pm
Take it easy

Chloe beat up an older boy in a playground today. Don't know whether to be proud or annoyed with her.

Was standing in the way of all the kids at the top of the slide. She was not having any of it and slapped him down the slide.

Not bad for a 2 3/4 girl
ahhhhh....just remembered, you wanted to know about holiday programs at Glamorgan Grammar....still interested? I'll be there this Wednesday.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad for a 2 3/4 girl

Good for her, sounds like my youngest takes no nonsense of anyone
Morning Mr bear
Mandy
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I'm good....end of term soon when I'll get 6 hours continuous sleep once or twice....hopefully.

Australia has enlightened tax system, if you know how to fill out the form

How's those morning runs?
Great to hear that everything is going well for you. 6 hours of continuous sleep - god I cant remember the last time I was that lucky.

Havent been running since I fell down a flight a stairs a month ago - done something to my back, so Im just eating and getting fat......and its so much fun!

Talk to you soon love - Im hitting the hay!

Take care and big hug and kiss to you both!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.