Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by DebraH
LOL we did that last night - invited next door in for a drink (at 7.30) they turned up at 9!!!!! at 11.15 I started to clear things up - glasses in dish washer etc - they soon got the hint - I don't usually mind, but i was tired last night.
It's hard isn't it - mind you 9pm is late to be showing up !!

SIL got here at 5pm and hubby didn't get home until 7pm, I had to make tea around her and OH has just gone for a shower. My mistake was to give her tea - if I hadn't done that she'd be off home by now.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
It's hard isn't it - mind you 9pm is late to be showing up !!

SIL got here at 5pm and hubby didn't get home until 7pm, I had to make tea around her and OH has just gone for a shower. My mistake was to give her tea - if I hadn't done that she'd be off home by now.
LOL we never learn do we

i'm logging off in a minute as i want to watch saddo programme Love Island - glad that Lee got booted off last night - he was funny at times - esp when he was doing his Sophie mickey take, but he got on my nerves and I loved Chris but he is starting to wind me up

Brendon and Sophie are well matched - can't stand either of them - I liked Brendon, but now I want to slap him
I love Kate Lawler - she should have been on there from the start

I would love to see Kellie win it along with Callum
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:56 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all mind if I take a pew and order a cocktail
andrea
xx
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by acbh2
Evening all mind if I take a pew and order a cocktail
andrea
xx

Not sure where every one has disapeared to
So just help yourself
Mandy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:08 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Not sure where every one has disapeared to
So just help yourself
Mandy
Thanks Mandy will do all this waiting around for a bar person is thirsty work how ru this evening
A
xx
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Mandy will do all this waiting around for a bar person is thirsty work how ru this evening
A
xx

Tired and fed up, kids done my head tonight (only just got them settled)
What about you?
Mandy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:16 am
Banned

Tired and fed up, kids done my head tonight (only just got them settled)
What about you?
Mandy
Son had football match so kids were late to bed also 9.30, we have a star chart going for the youngest each eve she goes to bed no fuss and stays there she gets a star at end of week a pressie its working brilliantly she was sleep by 9.35 oldest whos 9 is a bloody nightmare though
A
xx
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Son had football match so kids were late to bed also 9.30, we have a star chart going for the youngest each eve she goes to bed no fuss and stays there she gets a star at end of week a pressie its working brilliantly she was sleep by 9.35 oldest whos 9 is a bloody nightmare though
A
xx

Ive tried that and it worked for a year but after that it lost its appeal.
I have 3 boys, 8,6 and 4 and they are really hard work
Mandy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:31 am
Banned

Ive tried that and it worked for a year but after that it lost its appeal.
I have 3 boys, 8,6 and 4 and they are really hard work
Mandy
You did it for a year take it by that time boys were sleeping no prob? I have boy of 9 and girl of 3 did the chart with eldest when he was 3 also and worked like a dream after 6 weeks no more evening dramas so withdrew chart My two are now back at school and nursery so am getting a bit of peace schools in your neck of the woods be back soon then you can enjoy some peace have another you deserve it
A
xx
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You did it for a year take it by that time boys were sleeping no prob? I have boy of 9 and girl of 3 did the chart with eldest when he was 3 also and worked like a dream after 6 weeks no more evening dramas so withdrew chart My two are now back at school and nursery so am getting a bit of peace schools in your neck of the woods be back soon then you can enjoy some peace have another you deserve it
A
xx

thanks i need a drink
i had a mulitiple chart for behavior, homework eating meals up.
Hubby is in the army and away alot so i have to try and deal with all the probs. i kept it going for a year mainly cos they constenly challenge me

My youngest starts school in Sept they go back on the 6th

Then the champers will come out
Mandy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:52 am
Banned

thanks i need a drink
i had a mulitiple chart for behavior, homework eating meals up.
Hubby is in the army and away alot so i have to try and deal with all the probs. i kept it going for a year mainly cos they constenly challenge me

My youngest starts school in Sept they go back on the 6th

Then the champers will come out
Mandy
so that means you'll get a month of peace to pack for your well deserved hols fantastic!! hope you gona share the champers around, saying that I'm due back at uni on the 8th and really not looking forward to it so probably need Brandy
A
xx
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so that means you'll get a month of peace to pack for your well deserved hols fantastic!! hope you gona share the champers around, saying that I'm due back at uni on the 8th and really not looking forward to it so probably need Brandy
A
xx

I get back from my hols and will have to catch up with my studies i start an OU course in Oct

Ive just opened a new bar on the NZ forum as i noticed they didn't have one, we may get some darts matches and pub quizes soon
Mandy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:04 am
Banned

I get back from my hols and will have to catch up with my studies i start an OU course in Oct

Ive just opened a new bar on the NZ forum as i noticed they didn't have one, we may get some darts matches and pub quizes soon
Mandy
never been on the NZ site just this one. What course are you going to be doing? Its tiring having children a house and trying to study aswell eh! you'll have to take your books with you I just hope its all worth it in the end. Look forward to the quizes tho my General Knowledge is BAD.
A
xx
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

never been on the NZ site just this one. What course are you going to be doing? Its tiring having children a house and trying to study aswell eh! you'll have to take your books with you I just hope its all worth it in the end. Look forward to the quizes tho my General Knowledge is BAD.
A
xx

This course is K100 (forgot the title )
I compleated the diploma Heath and social welfare and ive had a year of from studying so im doing a level 1 course to get me in the swing of things, hoping to get a degree in health and social care.
i havent got the exact date it is strating so chances are the books will arrive when im away :scared:

Its hard work studying with kids i know i wont get on BE much
Mandy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:14 am
Banned

Its hard work studying with kids i know i wont get on BE much
Mandy
Thats good if you have the self discipline! I'm the total oppossite no discipline at all so when I should be working will probably be on BE more than ever I seem to find a million things to do rather than study. My degree is in Health psychology its my 4th and final year so have a dissertation to write :scared: :scared: good luck to you think we need another drink as studies not due for a while yet cheers
A
xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.