Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
It will be my last night before I start my new job on 11th Sept. Doing 3 agency nights (NHSP) inbetween though.

Have you made any more plans for your reccie Mandy? We are thinking of going to Sydney for 4 days during our reccie. We are taking Jons mum on our reccie so she can look after the kids, so we thought it would be a shame to go all that way and not take her to Sydney.

the first week will be with hubbys rellies and i think they are giving us a tour that may include Sydney(not 100% sure)
Second week in Melbourne, want to visit Philip island (penquin parade), Mornington peninsular, tour round army area and fingers crossed i will get to swim with some dolphins
Havent booked anything as yet (hubby having a grump) but i emailed variuos hotels and companies and luckily most say we can book a week in advance
Mandy
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:52 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond
Evening all I'm on the 'quick one before bed' shift again. Who's having what then?
Hi CD

ooooh let me see......something nice and warm please - like cadburys hot chocolate!
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:54 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
the first week will be with hubbys rellies and i think they are giving us a tour that may include Sydney(not 100% sure)
Second week in Melbourne, want to visit Philip island (penquin parade), Mornington peninsular, tour round army area and fingers crossed i will get to swim with some dolphins
Havent booked anything as yet (hubby having a grump) but i emailed variuos hotels and companies and luckily most say we can book a week in advance
Mandy

has hubby been grumpy today? mine has!
Living the Dream!

Hi CD

ooooh let me see......something nice and warm please - like cadburys hot chocolate!

.....with squirty cream and marshmallows on top please!
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

Hi CD

Sorry, no can do, only got the hard stuff with me tonight! How about a brandy? Thats nice and warm!
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:55 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond
Sorry, no can do, only got the hard stuff with me tonight! How about a brandy? Thats nice and warm!

I'm not into Brandy.......could I have a Bailys then please?
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:56 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

.....with squirty cream and marshmallows on top please!
Attached Images  
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:57 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by steve`o

now that looks gorgeous!

hi Steve, how are things?
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:58 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

now that looks gorgeous!

OK I make a blindin Irish Coffee
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

has hubby been grumpy today? mine has!

Been grumpy since Fri, told me i was being obbsesive about Australia
Im not allowed to mention anything
So ive not told him about all the emails to the hotels ive sent
Mandy
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Can i have one Steve please (before i get chucked off PC)
Mandy
Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:00 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Been grumpy since Fri, told me i was being obbsesive about Australia
Im not allowed to mention anything
So ive not told him about all the emails to the hotels ive sent
Mandy
oops gotta go, he needs the net.
Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oops gotta go, he needs the net.

Im just waiting till he needs the net
Mandy
Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:02 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

now that looks gorgeous!

stressed
filling in stooopid house sale forms
god they want to know about absolutley everthing
and some of the questions my god numb or what
for example
is the central heating included in the sale ??
i`d like to aswer
no i`m going to rip it all out and devalue the house

wtf and it goes on for about 30 pages

arrrrggghhhh

wine please
urgent
Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

stressed
filling in stooopid house sale forms
god they want to know about absolutley everthing
and some of the questions my god numb or what
for example
is the central heating included in the sale ??
i`d like to aswer
no i`m going to rip it all out and devalue the house

wtf and it goes on for about 30 pages

arrrrggghhhh

wine please
urgent

try a glass of lindesfarne mead, its delish
It will de stress you
Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.