Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
i know we fly on the 11th of Oct :scared: not quick enough for me, still dreading the flight
Mandy
it will go quickly mandy, Itake a book, I read, I watch the films, listen to music, I try to sleep, I can't sleep, I eat, I read, I watch tv, I try to sleep, I doze, I wake, I have a drink, I watch the films, I read, I doze, I try to sleep, I eat, I fall asleep and b*gger me I get woken up as we are now landing in Singapore - blast
Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
it will go quickly mandy, Itake a book, I read, I watch the films, listen to music, I try to sleep, I can't sleep, I eat, I read, I watch tv, I try to sleep, I doze, I wake, I have a drink, I watch the films, I read, I doze, I try to sleep, I eat, I fall asleep and b*gger me I get woken up as we are now landing in Singapore - blast

i think i will take my OU books with me.
They have brought the course forward to the 30th of Sept and not the 30th of Oct :scared: . So guess who is going to have alot of work todo on my return
Mandy
Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

i think i will take my OU books with me.
They have brought the course forward to the 30th of Sept and not the 30th of Oct :scared: . So guess who is going to have alot of work todo on my return
Mandy
what course are you doing - is it something to do with nursing
Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Mandy I'm off to bed now
speak tomorrow - I may even try and give you a ring in the week.

Deb
Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

what course are you doing - is it something to do with nursing

I'm doing an understanding health and social care. It is an essential course i need to do to gain my BSc in health and social care.
Luckily it is a beginners course (level1) so i should be ok. My diploma was all level 2 courses
I get a certificate that the nursing profession recognise as well as the 60 points towards my degree.
Mandy
Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mandy I'm off to bed now
speak tomorrow - I may even try and give you a ring in the week.

Deb

Night Debs
Look forward to hearing from you
Mandy
Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:30 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

I'm doing an understanding health and social care. It is an essential course i need to do to gain my BSc in health and social care.
Luckily it is a beginners course (level1) so i should be ok. My diploma was all level 2 courses
I get a certificate that the nursing profession recognise as well as the 60 points towards my degree.
Mandy
Hi Mandy, that sounds a good course. Are you planning on working in that sector in Aus?

BTW Just got here, how's everyone? What's everyone drinking tonight then?
Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond
Hi Mandy, that sounds a good course. Are you planning on working in that sector in Aus?

BTW Just got here, how's everyone? What's everyone drinking tonight then?

thanks well im hoping to get back into nursing when i get to oz. Im an enrolled nurse but cant get work in the UK
so im keeping busy by keeping the brain active.
Im afraid im off to the land of nod now
As ive got a busy day ahead of me.
Night all
Mandy
Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:35 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

thanks well im hoping to get back into nursing when i get to oz. Im an enrolled nurse but cant get work in the UK
so im keeping busy by keeping the brain active.
Im afraid im off to the land of nod now
As ive got a busy day ahead of me.
Night all
Mandy
Night night
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:59 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
Old Sep 10th 2006, 7:00 pm
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CasG
Hello

Hi How are you?
Old Sep 10th 2006, 7:03 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
nice arse...
Old Sep 10th 2006, 7:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
Hi How are you?
Hello

Good thanks...first day back nursing today

You good ?
Old Sep 10th 2006, 7:06 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ransi
nice arse...
Yours isn't too bad either..
Old Sep 10th 2006, 7:06 pm
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

Good thanks...first day back nursing today

You good ?

Not bad

How'd your shift go?

Looking forward to curry on Friday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.