Old Jul 2nd 2006, 7:28 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by sasbear
a champagne cocktail please
Expensive tastes.
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Expensive tastes.
But I am worth it
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 8:02 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

What a day!.....but home now and in need of a
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 8:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone

A nice cool orange and lemonade please, not even 10 am and im roasting. Wish i had a pool to laze by.
Mandy
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 8:47 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Hello everyone

A nice cool orange and lemonade please, not even 10 am and im roasting. Wish i had a pool to laze by.
Mandy
Good morning to you....one coming up.

I've been waiting for ages.....tight-arsed miserable buggers
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 8:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Good morning to you....one coming up.

I've been waiting for ages.....tight-arsed miserable buggers

Thanks Cas, so how are things down your end?
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 8:56 pm
Account Closed

Thanks Cas, so how are things down your end?
Good thanks.....but went into work, and all the comps were down....couldn't do a thing until they came alive at 4.20...then it was a mad scramble to get stuff done...course it had to happen of day one of new term

What have you got planned for the day?
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good thanks.....but went into work, and all the comps were down....couldn't do a thing until they came alive at 4.20...then it was a mad scramble to get stuff done...course it had to happen of day one of new term

What have you got planned for the day?
Is this the start of the school after winter hols?
Nothing much, youngest is off nursery as the 'morning kids' have a trip for the day. (his is Thursday)
Im seeing the eldest one's teacher today about the bullying he has been reciving and about his poor school report.
Dropping little one at his friends while im there.
Mandy
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 9:03 pm
Account Closed

Is this the start of the school after winter hols?
Nothing much, youngest is off nursery as the 'morning kids' have a trip for the day. (his is Thursday)
Im seeing the eldest one's teacher today about the bullying he has been reciving and about his poor school report.
Dropping little one at his friends while im there.
Mandy
Yes....beginning of 3rd Term.....so Second Semester

That's sad...re the bullying..is the school supportive?
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 9:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes....beginning of 3rd Term.....so Second Semester

That's sad...re the bullying..is the school supportive?

When is the best time for new kids to start school in oz? For the Uk its usually Sept, some schools wont take new kids in unless its Sept
they weren't last year but that was at infants (different head) I shall find out if they are supportive when i see his teacher.
Mandy
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 9:15 pm
Account Closed

When is the best time for new kids to start school in oz? For the Uk its usually Sept, some schools wont take new kids in unless its Sept
they weren't last year but that was at infants (different head) I shall find out if they are supportive when i see his teacher.
Mandy
Best time is probably beginning of Feb....after Summer hols....so new school year.
Here there are 2 semesters, with 2 terms in each....there is slight date differences between States, and also private/grammar schools (not grammar as in UK...Grammar schools here start from prep/infant)

Hope it gets sorted...is this the first occasion you have known about then?
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Best time is probably beginning of Feb....after Summer hols....so new school year.
Here there are 2 semesters, with 2 terms in each....there is slight date differences between States, and also private/grammar schools (not grammar as in UK...Grammar schools here start from prep/infant)

Hope it gets sorted...is this the first occasion you have known about then?
I shall bear that in mind about Feb. My kids have birthdates in March 4th and 8th and April 9th when we come over they will be 7,9 and 11 so what years will they be in?

At juniors yes i knew he was unhappy but not why. In infants it was the next doors grandson bullying in and out of school. the headmisstress dismmised me as a paranoid mother As if.
Not had dealings with the headmaster of the juniors yet
Mandy
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 10:25 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm having one of these, anyone want to join me?

Old Jul 2nd 2006, 10:26 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: BE virtual bar

looks lovely but would prefer a pimms.....long with strawberrys....
Originally Posted by possoms

Old Jul 2nd 2006, 10:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms

Has it got Vodka in it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.