Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:07 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

I do a mean jam sandwich
Attached Images  
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
Smashing !!

You having jam sandwiches then Mandy ?

Of course with peanut butter (kids)
Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
I do a mean jam sandwich

You been in my kitchen? That looks like my picnic plate
Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:12 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

I'm off to bed, work in the morning only 14 whole days left!!!!!! woohoooo

see you all tomorrow...... well except for Heather coz she's away this weekend,

I'll stock up on Pimms for you for when your back!!!

Have a good one matey, xxxxx
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good night sam sleep tight
Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:17 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mandy and anyone else who's here.

Are you barmaid tonight
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by suzy
Hi Mandy and anyone else who's here.

Are you barmaid tonight

guess so, what you having a vodka perhaps?
Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Nite nite miss you already
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:21 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
guess so, what you having a vodka perhaps?
Mandy
Can you do a pimms tonight and strawberries and cream.

I've sorted out everything, house is sparkling and I watched Wimbledon this arvo. Was getting well into the matches till daughter told me to stop shouting at the TV and grow up.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Can you do a pimms tonight and strawberries and cream.

I've sorted out everything, house is sparkling and I watched Wimbledon this arvo. Was getting well into the matches till daughter told me to stop shouting at the TV and grow up.

one chilled pimms and a nice bowl of fresh strawberrys with cream coming up
The kids tell hubby off for shouting at the football on the telly. kids eh

Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:30 am
Account Closed

one chilled pimms and a nice bowl of fresh strawberrys with cream coming up
The kids tell hubby off for shouting at the football on the telly. kids eh

Mandy
Yum yum. Did you have a nicer day today?
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yum yum. Did you have a nicer day today?

Not bad , recieved a travel guide for Albury today really cheared me . then hubby finally managed to phone me from France. Had a good chat. so feel much better.
Eldest even gave me a hug with out prompting. Not done that in a long time.
Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:52 am
Account Closed

Not bad , recieved a travel guide for Albury today really cheared me . then hubby finally managed to phone me from France. Had a good chat. so feel much better.
Eldest even gave me a hug with out prompting. Not done that in a long time.
Mandy

Oh good. You sounded down yesterday and I was worried about you. Just read back on the thread and looks like you're going to have a good weekend.

Daughter's school has got sports day tomorrow morning so me and my friend can have a good gossip between races.

And it's supposed to be 30 degrees here by Sunday - yippee
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh good. You sounded down yesterday and I was worried about you. Just read back on the thread and looks like you're going to have a good weekend.

Daughter's school has got sports day tomorrow morning so me and my friend can have a good gossip between races.

my spirits are definatly up. Another parent has also come forward who's son is also getting picked by the same people . So with 2 of us seeing the teacher it should make it easier getting action.
Well Suzy im off for a nice soak in the bath now while listning to my angel music. Good night
Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

And there was me hoping for some cool weather while I'm here....33 predicted for Bristol on Monday! I might even utter the horrendous worrds "I wish I was back in Brisbane"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.